Driving...

jambogaza

The Old Tolbooth
Anyone ever just accepted they're a ****e driver and never will be one?

So, how many times have you failed your test now then? :confused:

So, how many times have you failed your test now then? :confused:

Not actually sat the test. The problem is I don't think I'll ever be able to sit it. :confused:

basher the jambo

One guy at my old work failed 14 time after passing someone seen him reverse up the motorway because he missed the exit.. Cant be good hope hes still driving was about 10 years ago now.

Not actually sat the test. The problem is I don't think I'll ever be able to sit it. :confused:

Why do you say you think you'll never be able to sit it then?:confused:

I'm a brilliant woman driver ;)

My birds a nightmare. Her oldman taught her,she only ever had 1 lesson with an actual instructor. When she went to sit her test she wore a short skirt and the guy doing her test was a Turk!!! Nay wonder she passed first time!!

Honestly she needs directions to get out her own estate and i've seen her trying to start up the motor in 2nd gear before!!

My birds a nightmare. Her oldman taught her,she only ever had 1 lesson with an actual instructor. When she went to sit her test she wore a short skirt and the guy doing her test was a Turk!!! Nay wonder she passed first time!!

Honestly she needs directions to get out her own estate and i've seen her trying to start up the motor in 2nd gear before!!

aye i bet yer on here moaning about her driving but when you want a lift to the pub she's a great driver:rolleyes:

Eye on the way down she's the world's number 1.

On the way back however when im full of whiskey and cider I let her know exactly how it is.....usually resulting in me walking the rest of the way hame.

Eye on the way down she's the world's number 1.

On the way back however when im full of whiskey and cider I let her know exactly how it is.....usually resulting in me walking the rest of the way hame.

yip, typical bloke, exactly what john is like too! :)

i especially hate when he goes on about woman and big cars:cool:

Archived