Allan Preston

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

Hearts fan and played for his boyhood heroes.

You would think that you would have a bit of affection for him when he is doing his stint in the media.

Am I the only one who thinks he is a tosspot ??

You would think that you would have a bit of affection for him when he is doing his stint in the media.

Nope your not the only one. Something about that guy that makes me want to slap his face for him.

He's an idiot. I listened to the last 20 Minutes of the game yesterday and he mentioned around 6 or 7 times how he's great friends with Gary Mason and how he plays golf with him.

He never says anything good, regardless of our situation. I fear he may have become institutionalised by the BBC.

Dont mind him... he's maybe not the best commentator but he doesnt do my nut like some of the other guys BBC get on.

Dirk Diggler

As mentioned in that thread, His outburst against Miko at Pittodrie was an absolute disgrace.

I hate them all.

Gigolo-Aunt
Dont mind him... he's maybe not the best commentator but he doesnt do my nut like some of the other guys BBC get on.

Would prefer to listen to Murdo Mcleod.

Too far ?

Its one of the best listens on the radio when Celtic have been gubbed in Europe and Murdo is doing the co commentator. The defeat away to Benfica was Murdo on suicide watch.

Denny Crane

A dreadful player - always wondered which one of Tynecastle school's windows he'd take out with one of his (ahem) crosses.

guy does my head in . i think he has an agenda against hearts. comes across more of a hibby than a jambo

Mr Quagmire

I have said it before, He is not a Hearts Fan, He just happened to play for hearts in his career.

He is one of them now, stroker.

He's a hypocritical ***** with zero credibility following his pitiful, witless backtracking over his comments on Lee Miller.

Hung himself that day, despite the tip-off at half time. Complete w@nkstain of a man.

Was listening to him today on radio,hibs v utd and he screams penalty,stonewall paenalty but i dont know if it was inside the box -dohh

Archived