Ukraine V Sweden

John McClure

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gregory House M.D.

For forwards its great, whilst naming St Ledger and Lescott :lol:

I was actually pulling the cornette at that. Deary me what a tossle.

Gregory House M.D.

How many times are they going to crack the patronising "Rename stuff Shevchenko" patter? :facepalm:

Arthur Morgan

"If England play like they did today, they should have no trouble beating these 2 sides"

Oh, Alan, stop licking their arses

:facepalm:

:cornette:

Gregory House M.D.

******* england ******* France ******* highlights again from these ******* tedious *****. :seething:

Hansen still claiming England will pump both of these sides?!

Ukraine have everything required to beat England. Can keep the ball, knock it around and have ample attacking threat. England struggle against Sweden every time they play them as well. I get the feeling the BBC lot could end up with egg on their faces in a week or so.

Gregory House M.D.

Why sjow the ******* highlights ten minutes before showing the whole ******* replay?

How many times are they going to crack the patronising "Rename stuff Shevchenko" patter? :facepalm:

But it's the "best story ever". They're all in agreement, and accordingly have all wet their pants in unison. I mean, what could possibly be more romantic? A host nation scrapes a 2-1 win against a group outsider. It's just staggeringly beautiful.

Independence

Hansen still claiming England will pump both of these sides?!

Ukraine have everything required to beat England. Can keep the ball, knock it around and have ample attacking threat. England struggle against Sweden every time they play them as well. I get the feeling the BBC lot could end up with egg on their faces in a week or so.

AGAIN ?

Independence

"If England play like they did today, they should have no trouble beating these 2 sides"

Oh, Alan, stop licking their arses

:vladface:

:cornette:

There is nothing worse than a Scot who licks the ar*es of the English. AH has being doing it for years.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why sjow the ******* highlights ten minutes before showing the whole ******* replay?

Stop the mock outrage please Bunter, it's tedious.

Gigolo-Aunt

Have no idea what results will happen, but I can see England creating good chances v Ukraine and Sweden.

Would not be wanting to go in to the Ukraine game relying on a win though.

Gregory House M.D.

jim.gif?1331741359

Sweden were worse than I expected and Ukraine quite a bit better. Glad I was wrong as it was a really good game in the end. :D

Sweden were worse than I expected and Ukraine quite a bit better. Glad I was wrong as it was a really good game in the end. :D

I'm glad too bud as I had ?20 on Ukraine. :)

Buffalo Bill

Great stuff, the best spectacle of the tournament so far. Really pleased for the hosts and their star striker.

Great stuff, the best spectacle of the tournament so far. Really pleased for the hosts and their star striker.

Agree with that. Amazing scenes when Shevchenko scored! Would love Ukraine to go far.

Bert Le Clos

I've got a funny feeling Ukraine and England are going to qualify from this group. Don't know why, but I can see the French fecking up again.

How's this for a stat though; Shevchenko was on the ball for a total of 15 seconds last night. 2 goals is a not bad return on that :lol:

Archived