Hearts chasing Niculae

vegas-voss

Decent player & IMO the type that we should be interested in signing. But i'll believe it when I see it.

jamboinglasgow
He'd be worth the ?200k alone if he could get Copil settled, as I'm sure those who wath the 19s would agree.

would imagine that Copil would be pleased to have Niculae at hearts, someone who could speak to him in his own language and help the youngsters. Think he would be ideal upfront with a decent youngster such as Glen or Mole.

As for Copil having Niculae it would be like playing at 17/18 in Czech Rep and having a player like James McFadden come to your team. It would boost you and have someone who has things in common with you.

Great, another striker who cannot seem to score regularly but when he does occasionally score he bags a brace...

Ray Winstone

If we can offload some of the top earners as planned then 200k plus 4-5k on wages seems just about affordable.

Still cant believe that he would command that at Hearts these days, when pre Romanov our top earner was Pressley on 3.5k a week!

Regular John

Mercenary and a huddy.

He would only add to our bulging squad of them already.

We should be looking to sign players whose hunger is not determined by their pay slip.

Great, another striker who cannot seem to score regularly but when he does occasionally score he bags a brace...

His scoring record up there is something like 1 goal to 3 games. A lot better than Nade and Elliot.

CornhillHearts

Wish some of you lot would forget about Copil, waste of space and should have been sacked in my opinion, he may still be.

Archived