The Old Tolbooth
:arf:

Too slow JM.

Story of your life.

;)

You even managed to beat me in my reply to you ya tw@t ha ha!!! :107years:

According to the BBC text report:

87:07 Substitution

Hearts substitution: Gary Glen replaced by Michael Stewart (tactical).

Instead of Mole.....

chester copperpot
Brilliant.

:laugh:

Coupla feckers the both of ye's ;)

FWIW, I think Mickey will leave in the summer after my harsh criticism of his free kicks at the Bonnyrigg hearts dance.

He was gutted, so he was :P

Oopsupsideyerheed
Does anyone know where Michael Stewart was today?

Sitting in the stand beside me..............something must have happened in the warm up as Moley was not on the original teamline.

Dirk Diggler

FWIW, I think Mickey will leave in the summer after my harsh criticism of his free kicks at the Bonnyrigg hearts dance.

Personally, I think he decided to leave Hearts the minute he set foot in Bonnyrigg.

You were the first to meet and greet him weren't you?

He was injured during the warm up. THey stuck Jamie Mole on the bench in his place.

Have the pleasure of having his company a few times and if there's a more passionate Jambo out there I've yet to meet him. He is dying inside at what's happening with our club. Did you know that he and Berra go to the gym by themselves as TR is not ALLOWED to train them. If they didnt go themselves they'd have no physical training, dead good for an 'athlete'

Strangely enough, Michael Stewart was on the team sheet that was handed out to the press. Still no excuse for the press to get it wrong when Scott Wilson is reading the substitutions out 10 yards away from them.

brellierlegend
Have the pleasure of having his company a few times and if there's a more passionate Jambo out there I've yet to meet him. He is dying inside at what's happening with our club. Did you know that he and Berra go to the gym by themselves as TR is not ALLOWED to train them. If they didnt go themselves they'd have no physical training, dead good for an 'athlete'

I am an immensely passionate jambo? Can I play next year. I'd probably be as bad/good as Stewart.

If Hearts renew his contract it will be a big mistake.

WeeToonJambo
He was injured during the warm up. THey stuck Jamie Mole on the bench in his place.

I wondered what had happened to him because he was definitely on the park during the warm-up. That would also explain why the game kicked off 5 minutes late.

Guest casper
I wondered what had happened to him because he was definitely on the park during the warm-up. That would also explain why the game kicked off 5 minutes late.

Was that not to allow the big crowd in? ;)

boabyarsebiscuit

It would be a big mistake to let Michael Stewart go. A much better player than the "ned central" residents seem to think.

Jamboross98

What a prat you are! I'm not surprised that players have the reluctance to turn up to these POY dances, when they get so-called fans like yourself having a go at them. Michael Stewart is as big a Jambo as you or I, and the fact is he is living the dream for the second time in his career to play for his boyhood heroes. You're a disgrace, if that is what you do to players at Player of the Year dances or when you meet them in person. Does your boss not encourage you, or are you the boss?

Drylaw Hearts
It would be a big mistake to let Michael Stewart go. A much better player than the "ned central" residents seem to think.

But he's not as good a player as he seems to think.

Guest JamboRobbo
Did you know that he and Berra go to the gym by themselves as TR is not ALLOWED to train them. If they didnt go themselves they'd have no physical training, dead good for an 'athlete'

Why is TR not allowed to train them?

boabyarsebiscuit
But he's not as good a player as he seems to think.

Whatever. He's a good player. A lot better than a load of other players we currently have on the books. And if he's confident in his own ability, that's a good thing.

Drylaw Hearts
Whatever. He's a good player. A lot better than a load of other players we currently have on the books. And if he's confident in his own ability, that's a good thing.

He's a good player who has massively under achieved in his career.

Including both his stints at Hearts.

His lack of concentration and volitile attitude this Season has put him firmly in the 'Get Rid' category.

We will be working with a smaller squad next Season and we cannot afford any passengers.

Dirk Diggler

He should never have played for our football club again after his 'performance' at Tannadice in January.

Drylaw Hearts
Why is TR not allowed to train them?

Malofeev reckons the players should be juggling Vodka bottles whilst doing keepie-uppies to improve thier fitness.

It's an old fashioned method from the USSR where he was a widely renowned 'Fitness Expert'.

;)

Drylaw Hearts
He should never have played for our football club again after his 'performance' at Tannadice in January.

Never have I been in such agreement with you.

He didn't even have the decency to apologise for that display.

He will probably end up at Aberdeen.

The Old Tolbooth

Sorry Boaby, I like your posts and all that, but I just dont see it.

Anytime MS has played this season, he's been murder, he cant pass a ball, he's probably the worst set piece taker I've seen for donkeys, and his fiery temper tends to lead to trouble.

I definately agree that he's not the worst we have though, and if we had more players like him that showed the same passion, then it would be half the battle. (You could argue that his fiery temper is his passion I guess)

i agree

he has underachieved aye, but christ at least he shows a bit of passion every now and again, plays for the jersey

sandyseymour
Never have I been in such agreement with you.

He didn't even have the decency to apologise for that display.

He will probably end up at Aberdeen.

:byebye:

It amazes me how many people still rate this guy - it seems clear to me Stewart is a player who showed promise early on in his career but hasn't lived up to it. His performances for Hearts have simply not been good enough.

As for those saying that "he's a passionate Jambo" - so what? Most of us on here are passionate Jambos but that doesn't mean we would be any good in the Hearts team. Its also worth remembering that Paul Hartley is a big Celtic fan but was a magnificent player for Hearts.

vlad on the tyne

michael stewart was hearts best player for the first 6-7 weeks of the season.

By a country mile.

Mikey's performances dipped considerably as the season has wore on. I don't think this club is currently in any position to ditch players with the workrate,ability and passion he has for this club.

Michael Stewart is a good footballer who has shown petulance in his career. I suggest we give him another season under a new manager to see if he can produce the goods. If he does we have a good player on our hands.

he picked up a knock during the warm up and jamie mole was drafted onto the bench

chester copperpot
What a prat you are! I'm not surprised that players have the reluctance to turn up to these POY dances, when they get so-called fans like yourself having a go at them. Michael Stewart is as big a Jambo as you or I, and the fact is he is living the dream for the second time in his career to play for his boyhood heroes. You're a disgrace, if that is what you do to players at Player of the Year dances or when you meet them in person. Does your boss not encourage you, or are you the boss?

Haha, If you'd read the previous Bonnyrigg hearts thread, you would have seen that I said it all in jest to him, and we were having a good laugh about it, he even signed a photo for my wee lad and posed for numerous pictures with me.

Never mind though, you fly off the handle without thinking about it. Oh and BTW JR98, We've met before, under my previous alias Andy68hearts, so will be interesting to hear you say those words to my face next time we meet again.

Engage brain and check info before you spout rubbish. I'll put it down to a sunday morning hangover.

Dirk Diggler
Haha, If you'd read the previous Bonnyrigg hearts thread, you would have seen that I said it all in jest to him, and we were having a good laugh about it, he even signed a photo for my wee lad and posed for numerous pictures with me.

Never mind though, you fly off the handle without thinking about it. Oh and BTW JR98, We've met before, under my previous alias Andy68hearts, so will be interesting to hear you say those words to my face next time we meet again.

Engage brain and check info before you spout rubbish. I'll put it down to a sunday morning hangover.

You are 'Andy68hearts'?

Jesus.

I thought you were alright as well.

chester copperpot
You are 'Andy68hearts'?

Jesus.

Sorry to upset mate ;)

I cant just see JR98 take a big gulp upon realising that he had just upset a 6FT 6 Brick Sh11thouse.

Sorry to upset mate ;)

I cant just see JR98 take a big gulp upon realising that he had just upset a 6FT 6 Brick Sh11thouse.

You know what they are full of though. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
You are 'Andy68hearts'?

Jesus.

Ha ha!! Quality! :D

Your not the only one mate ;)

michael stewart was hearts best player for the first 6-7 weeks of the season.

By a country mile.

Mikey's performances dipped considerably as the season has wore on. I don't think this club is currently in any position to ditch players with the workrate,ability and passion he has for this club.

Michael Stewart is a good footballer who has shown petulance in his career. I suggest we give him another season under a new manager to see if he can produce the goods. If he does we have a good player on our hands.

he will produce the goods again under a new manager

Archived