Gary Glen

Coco

Really?

I've seen him playing for the under 19's a couple of times but never really took special notice of him.

One guy I took special notice of when he played for us was Jamie McDonald (before he went on loan) and I thought he looked very good!

I also clocked Rocky Visconte and thought he looked like a player with a big future.

McGowan is the best, and most readily equipped player for the first team right now. Think we should, but don't think we will, give him a couple of starts before now and the end of the season.

Top performance from Gary today.

I think we were all saying the same when Elliot burst on the scene and started to score goals under Rix .Lets just calm down a bit when praising another up and coming young striker

No we were not. Calum Elliot has never been a player. 45 good minutes against C*lt!c and a game against Hibs is not enough.

Toxteth O'Grady

Well done to Gary the first of many goals I hope:)

Shaggy did well to sub him near the end to allow him to get a standing ovation.

maroonlegions

"its Glen, its Glen its Garry, Garry Glen"

"he"ll stick the ball in your fecking net ,its Garry, Garry Glen".:rolleyes:

just a wee song i came up with , i know its a bit early to get excited but , who knows eh.:P

Just a little message to say well done to my little brother gary! well played young yin! Done well! Watched his off the ball runs and he was getting himself into good positions but just not recieving any service from kingston!

Took his goal well but c'mon gary! should have slotted it away first effort!!

"I taught him everything he knows aswell by the way haha" :P

Glen and Thomson were a much needed breath of fresh air yesterday. Well done to both of them. Heres hoping for another couple like them too.

Archived