Blackburn v Man U

cosanostra

Blackburn 1-0 up and Rooney losing the plot.

Dived to get a penalty, the ref waved play on, he then got up and about a minute later he did a Calum Elliott and went absolutely flying into an unwinable challenge at about waist height from behind and got booked.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm on over 2.5, hopefully Fergies legendary hairdryer treatment will give them the foot up the arse they need!

If i was a betting man :peepwall: (and i had some money) i'd bet on Man U to come back and get them in the 2nd half.

Friedel is unbelievable.

Best goalie in the league this year.

Absolutely staggering refereeing decision to deny Man United a penalty as well.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

1-1 Tevez.

Too late for my fecking bet though!

Friedel is one of the best keepers around, has been for years.

King of the North

That was the league winning goal, right there.

Some performance from Friedel all the same... what is he now - 76?

Have to say that was some of the worst refereeing i've ever seen in an English football match.

Is Rob Stiles Scottish?

That was the league winning goal, right there.

Some performance from Friedel all the same... what is he now - 76?

Without a doubt the league winning goal.

Even if Chelsea beat Man Utd (which I don't think they will) the goal difference will see Utd remain top.

1-1 Tevez.

Too late for my fecking bet though!

Friedel is one of the best keepers around, has been for years.

Just cost me ?139 on my coupon. I'm feckin raging! 3 weeks on the bounce one team has let me down. Bloody depressin so it is.

Ryan Gosling

Was just informed by a good friend who posts on here that Man U had 10 shots on target in the last 15 minutes.

Just cost me ?139 on my coupon. I'm feckin raging! 3 weeks on the bounce one team has let me down. Bloody depressin so it is.

Thought the Royal Mail Union strikes had cost you money and your house was on the line? Spare cash for the Bookmakers now?

Priorities :evilno:

:rolleyes:;)

Cracking game that was, that goal has just unofficially gave Man Utd the title, Chelsea may well beat Utd next week but i cant see Utd dropping anymore points against Wigan and West Ham although the latter has caused them problems before.

While the bias up here appears to be that no Old Firm players get booked for diving or over-celebrating, down in the Barclays Premier League it looks as if no England star is booked for diving or over-celebrating.

Players like Ronaldo, Torres or Drogba are much more likely to be booked than Rooney, Gerrard (Diving ******) or Lampard.

John Findlay

My ex wife was at school with Rob Styles. I wont repeat on here what her opinion of him as a person and a referee is but, I personally would have sent Rooney off on Saturday for his lunge alone let alone his dissent.

John

My ex wife was at school with Rob Styles. I wont repeat on here what her opinion of him as a person and a referee is but, I personally would have sent Rooney off on Saturday for his lunge alone let alone his dissent.

John

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Champions again!

Archived