pies

crazy_jambo_2006

crazy_jambo_2006

No mince pies at h/time from our stand. Farce. And they couldn't even spell when writing the sign to say no pies. I know it's trivial +pedantic to moan about a sign. But looked unprofessional. Also to have no pies is a farce.

Doctor FinnBarr
No mince pies at h/time from our stand. Farce. And they couldn't even spell when writing the sign to say no pies. I know it's trivial +pedantic to moan about a sign. But looked unprofessional. Also to have no pies is a farce.

Just had 2 for dinner with chips and beans, lovely!

:movethatass:

The important question about pies today...

Did anyone try one of the new Pukka pies?

Steak and Kidney

Mince and Onion

Chicken and Mushroom

Sound good, but I had already had scran so didn't bother. Have we finally got some decent pies???

Gimme an H...

Nade ate them all before the match. Fat lazy clunt that he is. :mad:

marshallschunkychicken

There weren't any mince pies at all in the centre of the Wheatfield today - I tried to get one at five to three and they only had steak or the puke-a pies.

Had a second steak pie at half time too. :cool:

Miller Jambo 60
Just had 2 for dinner with chips and beans, lovely!

:movethatass:

You greedy man. Hope it was oven chips:)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

How is it possible to spell "No Pies" incorrectly?! What kind of people do we have running these pie stalls?!

Mix Master Mikez
How is it possible to spell "No Pies" incorrectly?! What kind of people do we have running these pie stalls?!

Haha!

Exactly what I was thinking!

Steak and Kidney

Mince and Onion

Chicken and Mushroom

Sound good, but I had already had scran so didn't bother. Have we finally got some decent pies???

Asbestos gloves required for the Chicken and Mushroom concoction.:eek:

Most of it ended up either on or about my feet.Mince/steak from now on.

Frankenstein Jambo.

the best pies you get in at hearts are the curry pies. fecking beautiful P.S my friend wrote that sign lol

Lochend Brazil

Steak and Kidney

Mince and Onion

Chicken and Mushroom

Organic my ass, this bird was is hard a whore's heart.

Bordeaux 03

The staff looking barely 16, few times I have buy something they don't have a clue what to do but i know its not their fault as there doesn't seem to be a manager or supervisor overseeing it.

ToadKiller Dog
Asbestos gloves required for the Chicken and Mushroom concoction.:eek:

Most of it ended up either on or about my feet.Mince/steak from now on.

Same here but enjoyed it,decent amount of chicken in the one i got will be good on a cold mid winter game.

Got in at 2:30pm, and got a cheese and onion pie from the right-hand side of the Wheatfield.

Took one bite and it was stone cold and didn't taste cooked. Took it back and said that it wasn't cooked. The girl asked her colleague who said it had been cooked but was just cold. :confused:

Rather than risk eating on and ending up with an upset stomach, I promptly asked for my money back and went elsewhere to get a warm one.

garrysprott

Today - no pies - who cares? Still no manager - no new stadium - no team apart from Banks, Kingston and Glen-

I am a Hearts supporter but will choose my games carefully in the future. Yes there were 15000 there today but a lot of season ticket holders were there through habit and not a burning desire to see a meningless match.

Sorry Hearts - you have got to do better if you want season ticket holders money!!!

Jambof3tornado

Got into the wheatfield just after it opened,went for a coke and the guy says the gas needs changing. I said FFS the place has been shut since the last game,is that not enough time to get ready for a game. Catering is a part of the match day and its another area where we are being sold short.

Get someone fekkin else in.:evilno:

I had my stephens bridie so couldnt give a ****e about the pies.!!Pukka or otherwise.

Archived