This time last week..

rubyruby

Malcolm Tucker

A week ago I think I'd have been screaming the name 'Demba' I think.

John Findlay

I was working in the ticket office at Haymarket station. I started at 06.20 and finished at 12:30(Normally 13:20) but, took my break at the end of the shift and caught the 13:04 train to Glasgow queen street. Was in Hampden for 14:20. I probably sold quite a few fellow Hearts supporters their train tickets. I sold Martin Guissler?s his. AS I told him to tell Luke Shanley not to stand to close to the sprinklers. Forgetting that Martin is ITN and not SKY. But fair do to Martin he took it all in good heart.

John

Kalamazoo Jambo

Yasssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

RUUUUUUDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas 0-2

As the reality starts to hit home to the wee team fans. :lol::lol:

Should really nip to the bookies at half time and put a bet on for another 2 goals in the 2nd half..i can sense another few goals comingwoot.gif

Getting emotional now...

N Lincs Jambo

Exactly one week ago today the Hibs end was already down a good 2K!! :thumbsup:

:shitwine:

A penalty! :pleasing:

Shame we can't hit penalties :sob:

Miles inside the box :verysmug:

Gary Coleman's off as well! :yas:

Let's not count our chickens, Hibs are a good team and still have plentry of time to get back into this.

Gonna be some last 40 minutes or so, given that it is their destiny to win the cup.

Surely we canny blow this now. Would like to score 7 or 8 but to be honest I'd happily settlle for 4-1 and the ref to blow for full time now. If Blackie gets sent off we are goosed (and lets' face it he could have went in the first half - I'll need to check on sky+ later). This is a good Hibs team and are more than capable of scoring another 4 before the games over.

the Hearts are having a party, the Hearts are having a party, the Hibs are in their bed !!!!! :lol:

colinmaroon

Just finished watching the game again, with fast forward over the grotty bits before half-time.

:Hearts Man spotrun:

Archived