This time last week..

rubyruby

So wot were u doing at this point last week(08:25)

I was having breakfast and singing the hearts songs out loud!

Prince Buaben
Worrying about the game a lot more than was ever justified.

This!

Although I was on a bus into town

Feeling sick but just about to have my first drink of the day in the Links Hotel at Bruntsfield.

Matthew Le Tissier

In the Rowentree eating a link roll and drinking a bud. Turned out to be a breakfast of champions

Victor Meldrew

I was waiting to board my flight at Heathrow. No nerves whatsoever - did anyone seriously expect that we wouldn't win?

I wish I could start it all again

So do I, but this time not take our foot of the pedal...

siegementality

Having the first drink of many. After having a slight nagging doubt throughout the week I woke up on match day calm and confident. We (the team and the fans) were magnificent all day. I shed a tear or two, the pride of being a Jambo ;-)

frankblack

I didn't have too many worries about the game.

I always felt that Skacel would do some damage, and the main thing to worry about was bad luck e.g. a sending off or fluke goal against the run of play. To me we had better players and the class was likely to show as long as we turned up.

Some of my mates were shitting it, though. I just sank a few (several) beers and got in the spirit of things before the game.

I wish I could start it all again

Just to see the pain etched on the hobos faces again laugh.gif

That joy will live with me thru eternity

Farquar Hoffe

So wot were u doing at this point last week(08:25)

I was having breakfast and singing the hearts songs out loud!

This is what I was doing this morning

:D

Relaxing in a nice hot bath wondering what to have for breakfast. Had plenty nerves all week, but woke up on Saturday feeling supremely confident.

On my 3rd pint in Dickens,washed down with a large Brandy.Ready to jump aboard Sinky's mini-bus.

Only worries i had at this point last week was whether my bus was going to turn up or not.....it did, and the rest of the day was a breeze!!!

About to get a train from the in-laws in Cambuslang to Edinburgh. Seems backwards? Yes. But didn't have a ticket :(

At colonel Kurtz Hoose, for a bacon roll which had to be made by his good lady Helen,

Done the same for hibs semi and Celtic semi

Can of lager and bucks fizz and a swig of jack Daniels,

Then we were on the road,

A Boy Named Crow

Had just left Floyd's house for the GHSC pre-matcher ...and was slightly worried that the taxi driver didn't seem to know where we were going!

can we keep this going for the whole of this weekend, need to relive some things I can't remember and this will be a GREAT "I remember that but what about ......" thread :thumbsup::D:D:DB)

In boozer in Glasgow desperately trying to sober up.

I failed.

Desperately looking for a pub near Hampden where I could get served with a minor in tow. Eventually found myself sitting in a tapas bar nursing a large beer. All very incongruous, but the atmosphere was extremely civilised and it helped to take my mind off the game for about an hour.

davemclaren

Sitting in Mount Florida Bowling club nursing a pint of McLachlans ( :yucky: ) telling my mate that I wasn't sure I would be able to go to the game because of the stress. :ninja:

Thanks to the auld yins ( average age 85 ) that run the club and served us with pie and beans and a selection of tasty sandwiches and pancakes. You can apparently tell the senior people in the bowling world from the number of badges on their blazers. :thumbsup:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Having one last pint in the caledonia bowling club paisley before getting the bus to Hampden

Circling Hampden with a not particularly spatially aware bus driver - 3 times past the Hibs end!!!

:shitwine:

Doors opened - in we go!

My dad was paranoid of being late, and got there and parked for 1. On the plus side, we got to see the Hearts bus arrive :thumbsup:

this time last week......sing song was in full flow at the club we were in and in 10 mins we`d be leaving for Hampden :thumbsup:

Think i was rushing down a Morgans and coke as well as my last pint! :D

Tommy Wiseau

I had just bought a round of Jaegerbombs and pints B)

Ended up having to drink a pint of Tartan ****ing Special because my mate asked for it when I was at the bar, but neglected to mention he was at the wind up.

Wouldn't recommend it :lol:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

reckon there'll be a few posts on this thread at 3.15pm, 3.27, 4.01, 4.05 and 4.30

:verysmug:

This time last week, I was wondering if I should nip to the gents for a fag having got to the ground slightly earlier than expected

reckon there'll be a few posts on this thread at 3.15pm, 3.27, 4.01, 4.05 and 4.30

:verysmug:

In reality what's required is another Official Scottish Cup final thread for this Saturday. Just so that we can re-live those special moments.

:thumbsup:

Archived