Ejected?

crazy_jambo_2006

crazy_jambo_2006

2 guys ejected early? They were sitting in row 3 or 4, in line with pen box. Anyone see this? What did they do?

boabyarsebiscuit
2 guys ejected early? They were sitting in row 3 or 4, in line with pen box. Anyone see this? What did they do?

They were having sexual relations with a hamster. Where's the harm in that? I hope the PC handwringer fan who grassed them to the stewards is satisfied. :evilno:

In section g?

They were drunk and making it obvious they were drunk. One of them had a soft drink cup. With 'soft drinks' in it.

in the main stand they said bad words....

The lad who is on a one man crusade to rid our game of referees in front of me in lower T2 got launched the day for swearin! What a joke. What was the score with the ring of steel?

The lad sitting in front of me was ejected because he was sitting in the wrong stand !!!! His mate claimed when they approached the turnstyles he was told in no circumstances he was allowed to enter through these gates (Gorgie Rd) so he went to the appropriate style (ones to the left) then sat next to his friend in the Gorgie Stand, seemingly the jobsworth had spotted him on the concourse at half time and was watching him, his ticket was for the Wheatfield and was asked to sit in his correct seat for safety reasons !!!! The lads were only about 14/15, i wish i knew the reason beforehand because these jobsworths get on my breests

The Old Tolbooth
The lad sitting in front of me was ejected because he was sitting in the wrong stand !!!! His mate claimed when they approached the turnstyles he was told in no circumstances he was allowed to enter through these gates (Gorgie Rd) so he went to the appropriate style (ones to the left) then sat next to his friend in the Gorgie Stand, seemingly the jobsworth had spotted him on the concourse at half time and was watching him, his ticket was for the Wheatfield and was asked to sit in his correct seat for safety reasons !!!! The lads were only about 14/15, i wish i knew the reason beforehand because these jobsworths get on my breests

That truly is a complete disgrace!

There was lots of empty seats around the stadium on Saturday, what the hells the harm in choosing one of them to sit next to friends? It's not like there would be a bloody roll call if a fire broke out!

Some stewards are so far up their own arse it's unreal!

I missed the first goal as I was at the toilet, when I came out some guy was being dragged along the concourse behind Section E shouting "I have rights, I know I have rights"

It was a bit like the scene in Bad Boys II when the KKK redneck was being shoved in the boot of their car :)

MackaysCentreSpot

It certainly seem that the stewards at Tynie theses days are very confrontational.

But the biggest worry is that when they put on their yellow jackets and baseball caps they seem to think they have the right to do or say anything they wish regarding a supporter.

Meet them out of Tynie they would not say boo to a fly but they seem to think that their jacket makes them invincible.

Nelly Terraces

Vlad and Rodders?:rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
That truly is a complete disgrace!

There was lots of empty seats around the stadium on Saturday, what the hells the harm in choosing one of them to sit next to friends? It's not like there would be a bloody roll call if a fire broke out!

Some stewards are so far up their own arse it's unreal!

You have to remember the stewards are on big wages and have to earn their wages.

HA HA

PS Some of the stewards are ok, remember the female that slipped in front of the WHEATFIELD.

She laughed with the crowd.

Prince Buaben

Boy behind me was once asked to turn his phone off after he answered it during a game!

It was Neilson and Elliot!

They got bumped for booing Thomson and Glen!!;)

Boab Mugabe
Boy behind me was once asked to turn his phone off after he answered it during a game!

Fortress Tynecastle, eh?

It's rather sad we've gone from the 'interesting' away days in the 70s and 80s to this today. Two completely opposite ends of the spectrum in 20-30 years. :sad:

Fortress Tynecastle, eh?

It's rather sad we've gone from the 'interesting' away days in the 70s and 80s to this today. Two completely opposite ends of the spectrum in 20-30 years. :sad:

The demise of mindless hooliganism is "sad"?????:sad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That's ridiculous.

I would have told the jobsworth to feck right off.

Someone else got it spot on.

Once they put on that shan yellow jacket they think they are above everyone else. See them outside the ground and they wouldn't even look in your direction.

Weasels.

Jambof3tornado
You have to remember the stewards are on big wages and have to earn their wages.

HA HA

PS Some of the stewards are ok, remember the female that slipped in front of the WHEATFIELD.

She laughed with the crowd.

I have taken the pee out of her every week since!!! Aye theres some are ok. Not seen the Jim Royle lookalike since the chants of My A.r.se as he passed by!!!

Say What Again
I missed the first goal as I was at the toilet, when I came out some guy was being dragged along the concourse behind Section E shouting "I have rights, I know I have rights"

:rofl:

:buttkick:

That's ridiculous.

I would have told the jobsworth to feck right off.

Someone else got it spot on.

Once they put on that shan yellow jacket they think they are above everyone else. See them outside the ground and they wouldn't even look in your direction.

Weasels.

A steward tried to get me flung out for drinking out of a plastic bottle of Lucozade as it was "a potential missile". We were at home to Livvy who had about 15 fans and that bam with the drums squeezed into the top right corner of the Roseburn - I sit in section G. Fortunately he didn't find my sharpened shurikens which I managed to use on the Livvy Ringo Star.

The stewards just now don't seem to have the same Hitler youth attitude that the ones a few years back had. Which is a shame as I'd have happily been flung out of a good few games this season.

maroonlegions
:rofl:

:buttkick:

would not surprise me if some of these yellow coat big boys are hobos eh.:107years:

I moved to sit beside my pals at half time :eek: They must have missed that... 2 people beside me drink cans of beer every week...I get my bag searched and they get in with that...;

It was a bit like the scene in Bad Boys II when the KKK redneck was being shoved in the boot of their car :)

seen the same guys, i was walkin back along the concourse with my chips and saw one guy with 3 polis, 2 stewards And one of his mates huckling him out the ground. He was givin it laldy about how he "wouldnae dae it again" and "why`s it only me!"

I`d guess it was only him as he was the most obvious jaked up bampot the stewards could use to make an example of.

Archived