Who's not going today

rudi

Am I the only ST holder who hasn't went today because of how brassed of I am at the way the club is run(and I have'nt got my ST any way,chucked it you see,but could have got one off my mates).

I'm a ST holder, but I'm not there. At work, so got a half decent excuse.

I'm a ST holder, but I'm not there. At work, so got a half decent excuse.

Would you have went had it not been for work?

gorgie twins

i'm not there either but not through choice- i can't walk so that is a reasonable enough reason for not going but i'am totally gutted!!!

Would you have went had it not been for work?

It's tough to say. I hate not going, but I am very annoyed at the whole situation. Saying that, I probably would have went, as it isn't the player's fault that the man in charge is nuts.

i'm not there either but not through choice- i can't walk so that is a reasonable enough reason for not going but i'am totally gutted!!!

No excuse,No28 is striped and on the bench but yet he can't play football.

I've got an ST but couldn't be arsed going. If they can't get motivated for competitive games, what chance is there today. Lazy ******** :mad:

I'm busy fixing up my end of year holiday.

I've got an ST but couldn't be arsed going. If they can't get motivated for competitive games, what chance is there today. Lazy ******** :mad:

I'm busy fixing up my end of year holiday.

Man ,can't believe we have something in common.

gorgie twins
No excuse,No28 is striped and on the bench but yet he can't play football.

do you think they would send a taxi and i could replace no28 on the bench at least i would want to be there lol;)

Man ,can't believe we have something in common.

It just proves life is full of surprises. ;)

I was offered a free ticket and still declined and I'm bored out my mind, but i'd rather be bored stupid than being taken for a ride by our owner and having to watch a bunch of charlatans wear the famous maroon

I was offered a free ticket as well but I also declined. Would rather sit in the house and win money.

jamboinglasgow

I would go if I could but I'm in Glasgow busy revising (though that doesn't mean I cant listen to the match on the hearts world.)

siegementality

I haven't been to Tynie for about a year and a half now. My tolerance level of this regime was obviously pretty low as they peshed me off even before them.

Saturday's are more enjoyable when you're not being taken for a James Hunt.

do you think they would send a taxi and i could replace no28 on the bench at least i would want to be there lol;)

Taxi on it's way now.

letsmakesomenoise

I'm an ST and not there. My laddie (also a ST) couldnt make it, and we probably would have gone if he could, but there is no way I'm sitting through that pesh on me tod today.

It's nice and sunny, I'm stripping paint off me gutters! (well, not at the moment obviously)

S-T holder. I'll be back at Tynecastle for the Robbie game but that is all for this season.

Hope that Thomson and Glen have decent games though.

Miller Jambo 60
I was offered a free ticket as well but I also declined. Would rather sit in the house and win money.

St Mirren 1-0 up thats why im sitting at home.

We are pash

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
S-T holder. I'll be back at Tynecastle for the Robbie game but that is all for this season.

I cant believe it. You are not at Tynie.

My world has collapsed.

Welcome to the light.

I cant believe it. You are not at Tynie.

My world has collapsed.

Welcome to the light.

yep been a couple of surprises so far,just look at some other threads to see who isn't there.

ST holder and not there today... at home doin some work... not even bothered to listen to the game... i'm sick to the back teeth about all the negativity surrounding our club.

I will attend Robbie's testimonial next month but that is all... my season ticket is in the bottom drawer along with my scarf.

I have no intention of renewing my season ticket yet... i'll make a decision at the last moment... but it'll depend a lot on what happens in the summer.

I think i'll go and take the dog a walk along the canal now... this is shaping up to be one dull saturday.:sad:

I would have went to that and taken wife and kids but am away with my mates for a golfing weekend to Benidorm.

See what ?400 can get you.

Rick Grimes

was in two minds all morning but decided against.

given Glen just scored as I type its possibly the wrong choice.... :)

gorgie twins

How many clubs can say they have a rollercoaster season? Never expect the expected!! We reckon we will be on top again next season and the two of us will be there to see the jambos whoever is wearing the hearts jersey!! Have faith:)

Nelly Terraces

Didnt bother showing either. 2-1 up but it sounds awful. Too busy studying, so not bothered about not being there.

was in two minds all morning but decided against.

given Glen just scored as I type its possibly the wrong choice.... :)

Ha ha, as soon as Glen scored I wished I was there for it. :)

How many clubs can say they have a rollercoaster season? Never expect the expected!! We reckon we will be on top again next season and the two of us will be there to see the jambos whoever is wearing the hearts jersey!! Have faith:)

QoS for a start.

ST holder and not there also, just fixed the car so a productive afternoon. Thing is even when Hearts score now i don't get excited. Such a shame.

What has Vlad bought them too and no-one told me lol;)

Nah,there's no a chance of them being that daft.

By that I was refering to the QoS board selling to that tw4t

ST holder and not there also, just fixed the car so a productive afternoon. Thing is even when Hearts score now i don't get excited. Such a shame.

Same here.

Rick Grimes
How many clubs can say they have a rollercoaster season?

its been near constant pish. hardly a rollercoaster.

and the off the field bollocks is well past being interesting.

Didnt bother showing either. 2-1 up but it sounds awful. Too busy studying, so not bothered about not being there.

What he said.

OU exams in July and for the first time in my OU career, coursework and revising appealed more than the footy this avo.

Will definitely go to the last home game of the season. But after that I'll not be renewing my season ticket until I know about the manager situation. We are a truly awful team to watch just now.

gorgie twins
Nah,there's no a chance of them being that daft.

By that I was refering to the QoS board selling to that tw4t

Yeh i knew what you meant- just trying to make light of our rank season!

tommythejambo

Never went. Neither did my brother. Only way Romanov will notice we are a joke is if people don't turn up.

Not going to home games for the rest of the season.

Archived