Craig Gordon

mullen13

I have a horrible feeling he could be signing for Celtic. He says he's not ruling out a Scottish club and they are the only ones that could afford him. They are also in need of a keeper and it would get his international career back on track.

Although it would kill me inside a little bit to see him play for them I actually wouldn't blame him. He needs to find a job just like anybody else and if thats his best option he has to go for it. Hope an English club snaps him up first though.

any chance he would come back to Hearts? surely he doesnt NEED the money and isnt he a jambo?

celtic have agreed a fee with newcastle for forster he only has personal terms to agree cant see them going for gordon to

HE does look a bit hungover... Him rejoining us would soften the blow of Rudi leaving me

obama-crying.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me to see big Craig back in a Hearts jersey. Shop window for him and a chance for Hearts to make a wee bit of cash. Could work out nicely for both parties.

MikeyDodds

HE does look a bit hungover... Him rejoining us would soften the blow of Rudi leaving me

obama-crying.jpg

Still wouldn't soften the blow of losing Rudi but I'd love to see him back!

Is he fit again then and if so I can't believe Sunderland are letting him go for free after spending ?9m on him!

drumie jambo

would be pointless to spend more than it would cost to keep McDonald

MacDonald to Bristol City

Gordon to Hearts

Yes Please

Lobey Dosser

He was at the final - saw him right after the game. Looked embarrassed at the attention he was getting!

Would love it if he came back.

He was at the final - saw him right after the game. Looked embarrassed at the attention he was getting!

Would love it if he came back.

You are not alone in wanting him back!!! :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Craig is far, far too good for the SPL. Absolutely no chance he'll even speak to Celtic.

And he's straight on the flight off a 3 day session by the looks of it. :D

Denny Crane

Small matter of his last employer paying him ?40k a week.

It wouldn't surprise me to see big Craig back in a Hearts jersey. Shop window for him and a chance for Hearts to make a wee bit of cash. Could work out nicely for both parties.

Offer to play for ?5k a week on a 3 year deal, but insert a ?5m transfer fee get out clause...

Make a fair wage and earn your boyhood heroes another packet whenever a Premiership club came calling (which they inevitably would)!

I'd do it if I was him... and I reckon Vlad would love it!

Maurice Moss

Seems a non-story to me. He is hardly going to rule anything out if he isn't close to a deal anywhere else. I would love to see him back at Hearts, one of my favourite players.

Offer to play for ?5k a week on a 3 year deal, but insert a ?5m transfer fee get out clause...

Make a fair wage and earn your boyhood heroes another packet whenever a Premiership club came calling (which they inevitably would)!

I'd do it if I was him... and I reckon Vlad would love it!

This.

At the end of the day Vlad is a businessman and he has already sold Craig for 9 million pounds, he now has a chance to take him under his wing once again for free, I know if I was Vlad id be all over it.

Matthew Le Tissier

Heard murmours that Adkins is intrested. We've let our number 2 keeper go and can see Davis filling that gap with a coaching role. Would cream if Gordan came to Saints

super_vlad

Won't be in the spl next season, has offers from big clubs down south to be back up keeper. Think he wants to go to a club where he can play regularly. And he is massive hearts fan, that will explain the hangover.

Rudolf's Mate

Tbh I don't know why Fergie isn't taking a chance on him. That muppet De Gea is terrible!

Ok he may have had a few good saves but he isn't good enough for a top 4 team.

Uncle Buck

Craig Gordon WILL end his career at Hearts. I don't know whether it'll be now, 2 years time, 5 years time or whatever. But I'm positive we'll see the big man back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18164416

jst me tht thinks he looks like he's bn a 2, 3 day sesh like the rest of us??

:rofl: Sweet jesus, when I opened that link I did NOT expect him to look that rough! ha ha Priceless. Looks like he could do with some Resolve and a sleep. Mind you, so could I...

Don't think I can take mentions of him going anywhere in Scotland but Hearts. Wouldn't blame him though but it would still make me sad. :(:sob:

Gleno27Jambo

This is drivel CG wouldnae come back unless he was 40. He could walk into Fulham, or Arsenal as they are shunning Almunia and Flappyianski.

I dont see why we dont go for pernis and sack JMac

Uncle Buck

This is drivel CG wouldnae come back unless he was 40. He could walk into Fulham, or Arsenal as they are shunning Almunia and Flappyianski.

I dont see why we dont go for pernis and sack JMac

Jamie MacDonald > Dusan Pernis imo. That's why.

Gregory House M.D.

Tbh I don't know why Fergie isn't taking a chance on him. That muppet De Gea is terrible!

Ok he may have had a few good saves but he isn't good enough for a top 4 team.

The keeper with the best save rate in the EPL= Shite.

:cornette:

Someone mentioned above that he has quite embarrassed about getting pics taking and the europhia he was causing around Hampden, point I make here is Craig comes across as a homely sort of lad and maybe two maybe three years at Hearts living back in Baberton and putting himself in the shop window albeit on a much much smaller wage which would be part subsidised by McDonald move isn't such a bad/crazy idea, appreciate this pretty much has NO CHANCE of materialising but it actually isn't a bad idea,

Guest GhostHunter

CG wages = at least ?30k per week.

Celtic wont sign him if they've just taken on Forster, and we most definitely couldn't afford him.

He'll end up at one of the championship sides, I'm betting Wolves....

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Seems a non-story to me. He is hardly going to rule anything out if he isn't close to a deal anywhere else. I would love to see him back at Hearts, one of my favourite players.

This. He doesn't rule out a move to Timbuktu either but that doesn't mean he's considering it!

Bert Le Clos

:rofl:

No chance whatsoever.

kingantti1874

Celtic wont sign him if they've just taken on Forster, and we most definitely couldn't afford him.

he'd be better coming home than going to that pointless shitbox of a club.. horrible strip, horrible fans and just about the worst place in Britain to live

rossthejambo

Craig Gordon will NOT sign for Celtic, or Hearts for that matter.

Anyone even entertaining this idea need to lay off the class A's.

Bert Le Clos

Craig Gordon will NOT sign for Celtic, or Hearts for that matter.

Anyone even entertaining this idea need to lay off the class A's.

We can't re-sign a player currently on ?4k a week, but apparently we have a chance of picking up someone who's been on ?40k a week for the past 3 years?

:cornette:

Bert Le Clos

I still think he'll be playing in the Premiership next season.

QPR could easily cover his wages, and Paddy Kenny is getting on a bit. Teams like Reading and Southampton will know a top class 'keeper can be the difference between relegation and staying up, something neither of them have at the moment.

I expect someone to make a move for Al Habsi at Wigan and Given at Villa, both of whom are far better than bottom 6 clubs. and you could never rule out something stupid like Arsenal signing him as competition for Schezny (sp?). Also, why would Reina want to hang about a mid-table club like Liverpool?

Plenty room in the EPL for Gordon.

Archived