Video of the bus and our fans

Bootiful :thumbsup: I went up on the roof just after the bus passed. The banter and bevy was flowing

Bootiful :thumbsup: I went up on the roof just after the bus passed. The banter and bevy was flowing

Callum who runs the Dickens made mine and my boys cup final weekend the biz mate,even stopped the bus in Glasgow and me and him jumped off the coach and he bought the whole bus a carry out,QUALITY :thumbsup:

Callum who runs the Dickens made mine and my boys cup final weekend the biz mate,even stopped the bus in Glasgow and me and him jumped off the coach and he bought the whole bus a carry out,QUALITY :thumbsup:

Aye Callum is a top bloke like. That is quality. He is mates with ma uncle Ian Binning who shouted me tae fire on the roof. What a great day!

Aye Callum is a top bloke like. That is quality. He is mates with ma uncle Ian Binning who shouted me tae fire on the roof. What a great day!

Ian was pished but you should've seen his laddie on the Saturday,god knows how he made it to Sunday because he was absolutley hammered :lol:

Ian was pished but you should've seen his laddie on the Saturday,god knows how he made it to Sunday because he was absolutley hammered :lol:

Its no like thum eh :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

On the Sat morning I walked up Dalry Road on way to the coach and dived into Dickens to see if you were there. It was about 9.35 though it was packed but couldn't see you.

Good stuff, but there is a good video on BBC with the cup parade - Hearts are having a party at the City Chambers, not sure how to load it on here, can anyone help?

Anybody got a photo of my 'congratulations' banner?

I've got two mate,one of the whole roof and one close up of the big one,but im in my cot so i'll upload it on this thread 2moro for you.

On the Sat morning I walked up Dalry Road on way to the coach and dived into Dickens to see if you were there. It was about 9.35 though it was packed but couldn't see you.

I didn't get there till about ten J,sorry I misssed you mate as it would've been good to see you again after all these years,sorry to hear about your disaster with your flight,especially as it cut into your party time!,did you get your bag after you landed?

Rudolf's Mate

I didn't get there till about ten J,sorry I misssed you mate as it would've been good to see you again after all these years,sorry to hear about your disaster with your flight,especially as it cut into your party time!,did you get your bag after you landed?

I know mate I was going to have a quick pint before I caught my coach.

Yeah all good in the end, just another 40 minute wait but was all worth it :thumbsup:

Uncle Buck

Just look at what it means to the players. They're singing and dancing along with all the songs. Love every single one of them.

Anybody got a photo of my 'congratulations' banner?

Surely you mean "Anybody NOT got a photo of it?" :whistling:

Archived