To whoever was building that 'Hearts Tube' video website

redm

Just been going through the Terrace and there are literally hundreds and hundreds of videos and photos that were taken over the weekend - all of which would be well worth keeping if at all possible. If you're still putting together that Hearts videos website maybe you could gather the videos and pics for a cup final archive too? Or maybe someone else would do it? It's not within my capabilities but it would be great if someone somewhere would do it. It would be a shame to lose this stuff. So much of it is brilliant quality too.... Trying to find old stuff from 2006 is difficult and 1998 nigh on impossible.

Just a thought.

I second this it would be great to have just one area so we can live the day over and over :P

Can anyone remember who it was that came up with the video site idea?

This thread is going to disappear off front page in about 5 minutes at the rate new threads are popping up today. You'd think we all had something exciting to discuss.... :)

Can anyone remember who it was that came up with the video site idea?

This thread is going to disappear off front page in about 5 minutes at the rate new threads are popping up today. You'd think we all had something exciting to discuss.... :)

It was Dean Winchester. Hearts Tube thread

Yes please. :thumbsup:

When I eventually get round to looking at and uploading mine then I'll donate them too.

Dean Winchester

I'm planning to do a cup final section. I don't have alot of spare time for it at the moment but have time set aside on Thursday and the weekend to continue with it :thumbsup:

vegas-voss

Want to put mine on that site as well.It has an upload feature on it but when you click on it just says coming soon.Got 5 videos from the final and the parade on youtube in 1080p HD.Also got a couple from the bus through to post yet.

Dean Winchester

Want to put mine on that site as well.It has an upload feature on it but when you click on it just says coming soon.Got 5 videos from the final and the parade on youtube in 1080p HD.Also got a couple from the bus through to post yet.

At the moment to add a video I need to manually get a screenshot, the embedding code etc. but I'm trying to get a few plugins to work with it so that registered users can post their own with just a URL and all I have to do is approve it and thereby letting users add their own videos. As you can imagine I haven't been able to work on it over the weekend though :lol:

I'm planning to do a cup final section. I don't have alot of spare time for it at the moment but have time set aside on Thursday and the weekend to continue with it :thumbsup:

Perfect! Sounds great, keep us posted then :)

vegas-voss

At the moment to add a video I need to manually get a screenshot, the embedding code etc. but I'm trying to get a few plugins to work with it so that registered users can post their own with just a URL and all I have to do is approve it and thereby letting users add their own videos. As you can imagine I haven't been able to work on it over the weekend though :lol:

You have already done a great job with it.I look forward to see how it develops over the months.

Rudolf's Mate

I've been uploading to YouTube since this afternoon. Not even done 10% of what I've got! Only at the lead up to kickoff.

Anyone interested search HMFC Cup Final 2012 and the user is jwgmorley.

It's also got the footage of the stadium on the Friday and the trial runs of the big flag.

Archived