Laura Esposto, Italian Football Lady

heartgarfunkel

Denny Crane

Thanks for reminding me that ever since I moved house, my new area can't get channel five (or sodding digital reception)! Any pics.........?

heartgarfunkel
Thanks for reminding me that ever since I moved house, my new area can't get channel five (or sodding digital reception)! Any pics.........?

Hard lines about the telly mate, hopefully this link will cheer you up;)

MOD EDIT

she reminds me of the much hotter third member of the cheeky girls.

when I was in hungary I got with a girl that was almost the double of laura esposto though. niiiice:cool:

Guest S.U.S.S.

when I was in hungary I got with a girl that was almost the double of laura esposto though. niiiice:cool:

Sure you did;)

And what did she look like in the morning?

nah genuinely quite nice. Hungary is a great country all the women are fit. Their bodies at the very least.

Besides I actually have standards. Ive read threads on here where some posters have said they'd do some right munters.

Guest S.U.S.S.
nah genuinely quite nice. Hungary is a great country all the women are fit. Their bodies at the very least.

Besides I actually have standards. Ive read threads on here where some posters have said they'd do some right munters.

Standards, ha, for that read single bloke!;)

Denny Crane

MOD EDIT

PM the link if you can - seems Mary Whitehouse has risen from the dead to thwart you.

heartgarfunkel
PM the link if you can - seems Mary Whitehouse has risen from the dead to thwart you.

PM'd mate.

heartgarfunkel

MOD EDIT

Apologies mods, thought the link would go directly to the shot with some clothes on, not the series of photos with the raspberry ripples on show.

Archived