Well Kent faces in the crowd

keith1964

thirdyboy1976

I spoke to Scott Crabbe just before the game, heading towards the toilets- west stand......he was like a bairn at Christmas

He was in the Sighthill Bowling Club when we returned after the gemme with his "hangers on"

B) i bet his hawk-like, smug looking coupon was a little different to the one i saw before the game. if that's possible of course.

:D

Not in the crowd but I've just seen Mr Novikovas on my flight to Gatwick. Off to Cancun if anyone gives a shit.

I take it that was late on. He stays in the flat above me, and I saw him getting dropped off about 6pm. Couldn't see the driver, but Zal was in the passengers seat looking a bit pished :thumbsup:

jambovambo

I take it that was late on. He stays in the flat above me, and I saw him getting dropped off about 6pm. Couldn't see the driver, but Zal was in the passengers seat looking a bit pished :thumbsup:

Any chow mein throwing incidents ?

itsnomarooned

Not in the crowd but in the car park at Queens Park I saw John McGlynn wander about for about 5 minutes looking for his car, and I think I also saw Thomas Flogel with a lady friend of his.

Wait ..... you saw Thomas Flogel with a lady friend of John McGlynn ! Cuckolded and loses his car - nightmare.

Marooned In Oz

Kevin James was in gorgie working as a police officer! Told us to move on after the parade, so I started signing

"Kevin James is a jam tart, a jam tart a jam tart, Kevin James is a Jam tart, he lifts hibbies! lifts the *******s in his van, in his van etc.." Everyone joined in. He seemed to enjoy it!

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Craig Gordon outside ground

Hearts world and jimmy sandison next to me at game

Robbo with bbc Scotland just along from me

Fozzy in west end yesterday

steviefrailspants

I saw Salvatori outside before the game, John Colquhoun was in section p4 near me and I spotted Bruno Aguair in one of the hospitality sections.

We also passed Thomas Flogel in the car park after the game.

Absolutely fantastic to read the so many other ex Hearts greats still care about the club and are now supporters. Especially some of the foreign lads coming across for the game.

Just highlights what a fantastic club we all support.

I know this isn't what was intended by the OP, but the sheer number of JKB posters I saw over the weekend was staggering!

madcalum_1

Me and my brothers got photos with Scott Crabbe at Mount Florida going up to the ground. :D

PsychocAndy

As we were leaving I had Kingdanny B?, his scarf was covering the initial, two people in front of me as we headed to go down stairs and out.

Clerry Jambo

B) i bet his hawk-like, smug looking coupon was a little different to the one i saw before the game. if that's possible of course.

:D

He was very quiet...nuff said :lol:

jambovambo

I know this isn't what was intended by the OP, but the sheer number of JKB posters I saw over the weekend was staggering!

That's just a statistical likelihood, though, BH ... maybe 10% of the Hearts crowd, I'd guess ?

Ryan Stevenson outside as I was heading into the West Stand :rolleyes:

He was sitting near me in the South Upper.

leeds jambo

Moray Hunter (actor/comedian from Absolutely amongst other things) in South Stand

Amazing how many people saw Flogel as he was saying in the paper on Saturday that he'd be sitting down at home to watch it on the telly.

Imeantasong

Colin Cameron in The Langside pub before the game. Swamped for photos straight away. No probs to him.

Craig Gordon outside the South stand before the game.

Would have loved to have seen that.

Lee Wallace was sitting behind me, he was on his feet the whole of the game , I remember thinking , I bet he's sick, no medals and a 75% wage cut, must be fantastic playing for Rangers... :lol:

aberhill jambo

I'll start:

Gary Mackay and Paul Hartley outside the ground

Eric Milligan and Martin Geissler (2 seats from me) in the West Stand

Gary Mackay and Paul Hartley in Queens park football club got photo taken with Sir Paul.

Cardiac Rucksack

Paul Hartley outside the ground I nearly camme in my pants. Shook the great mans hand.

Archived