Where now?

Walter Kidd

Walter Kidd

We are run by *****. Do we accept that this is it? Answers on the back of a postcard to ***** Romanov c/o Slaters Suits.

shaun.lawson

Where now? We wait, and don't renew. If the kind of manager we all want is appointed with full autonomy, then we renew; if not, we start protests, boycotts and involving the media and fans' groups across the UK.

Meanwhile, Walter: Peter Ridsdale, Ken Bates, Chris Robinson and Vladimir Romanov? What did you do in a past life to deserve that? :eek:

Walter, I don't think there's anything we can do; I really think the Romanovs will still be here if they've driven every Hearts fan out of the club. I really think it's a matter of insidious principle. Pure spite and pure evil.

Walter Kidd
Where now? We wait, and don't renew. If the kind of manager we all want is appointed with full autonomy, then we renew; if not, we start protests, boycotts and involving the media and fans' groups across the UK.

Meanwhile, Walter: Peter Ridsdale, Ken Bates, Chris Robinson and Vladimir Romanov? What did you do in a past life to deserve that? :eek:

Unsure Shaun. Think I must have broken a mirror somewhere............

Buffalo Bill
Unsure Shaun. Think I must have broken a mirror somewhere............

That's what happen when you look at it.

Buffalo Bill

Walter Kidd
That's what happen when you look at it.

Buffalo Bill

Sorry Warren Beatty.

I think that we all need to stick together through one of our clubs most turbulent periods,once the muppets leave we will be all thats left to pick up the pieces.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

1140113000ugly_man.jpg

Walter Kidd

fabio

My relationship with the club is suffering badly at the moment. As long as Stronzo & Son are there I suspect this will be the case. I really despise these cheap-shot, arrogant nobodies. I don't know where we go from here. But it looks to me as if we're all still hoping that fairy tales will come true. The chances of these pieces of s*yte coming good on their promises are more or less non-existent in my view.

I still don't get it.

What's in it for them to feck it up so much ?

I know ???s, or whatever the Lithuanian symbol for their currency is, is behind it ultimately.

Can you think of anything that has been fecked up quite so royally, and even intentionally?

Archived