advise

JamboBen

What do u guys think?.

Is this personal, so calledl hibs mate stars texting before the game, hail hail and that pash and pics of them before they left for the game, i waited to text him back until half time and i text him back r u still here lol his respose was i know u r still here i see your special bus outsitde otherwise he was slatting people with special needs, which i thought was bang out of order, so i text him back no need to get personal not that i have special needs but i never thought that was funny and i had word with him over it, showed a few of the guys his texts he sent me r e stick to window licking bla bla bla.

I told him to feck off and not text me again as thin is not banter as there is a difference between getting personal and banter, i will have no contact with him again and going to leave this until another time as i want to enjoy this, had words with him over this but want to leather the fud, or should i just leave it

So do i, but this could get rather messy and not just me but the guys are disguted with his pathetic attempt as banter and the fact he tried to turn it round on me

It's not just me i have to think about here as this could turn out to get very messy, but i have deleted his number from my phone, as this is personal now and i ask him to speak to me abt this like a man and one on one but he would rather act the big man over text, i will never be in his company again but i don't want to make this awkward for everyone one else, but want to leather him.

Anythingbutgreen

So do i, but this could get rather messy and not just me but the guys are disguted with his pathetic attempt as banter and the fact he tried to turn it round on me

It's not just me i have to think about here as this could turn out to get very messy, but i have deleted his number from my phone, as this is personal now and i ask him to speak to me abt this like a man and one on one but he would rather act the big man over text, i will never be in his company again but i don't want to make this awkward for everyone one else, but want to leather him.

:ninja: "LEATHER HIM" #HIBSCLASS

flogelisgod

Leathering him takes you to Hobo class. Walking away from it is the right thing to do and more respectable.

Archived