Behind the scenes at the 102nd AGM: Your thoughts please

Buffalo Bill

Drylaw Hearts
Goodness me.

So much ignorance and low intellect in one post.

Summed up no more than in this sentence.

How much hard cash has Romanov put into the club?

As I see it his relationship with us has simply allowed him to increase our credit to the extent that our overdraft is doubled.....

....without any footballing benefit whatsoever

He still won't understand that.

The Real Maroonblood

John Brownlee was a good Hibs player but a crap spin person.

;)

Could have sworn I heard you say you 'still believe' on Sat in the Tynie Arms. ;)

Just watched Sergius on teh main site.

Night and day.

He should be the Chairman instead of Rodney.

Nelly Terraces
not just Dartmoor

thanks

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

PS I enjoyed the game on Saturday and it was great because I had five empty seats just in front of me and they are usually filled with greetin faced torags I was great to go through a match and not have to put up with these so called fans booing and name calling Hearts players usually the foreign players If its fans like that don't turn up then I for one will be happy with the reduced attendances

I love you. Always get the best laughs reading your bitter and quite frankly, inarticulate and immature, little rants. Keep 'em coming.

I bet you go to games on your own. Hmmm, I wonder why?:rolleyes:

Back to the real subject?

The Fedotovas interview on HW mad very quickly after the AGM looked designed to clarify points that Rodders failed to do?

Feds body languague was interesting he kept looking at his feet which questions were being asked (mark of insecurity) however unless he is trained on how to lie (ex KGB?) then for the most part he looked confident with the answers? some even quite animated? going for a new manager was one, the stadia another? however where he stuttered and looked uncomfortable with the answer was on will the new manager be allowed to bring in his own playing staff (words to that effect) Fed was talking a bit around the houses and reading between the lines Vlad will bring in the players and the manager will only be a coach? what does every body else think??????

Maybe a mute point but my take on this is as follows:

New manager comes in and identify's player.

Vlad says yes or no. Fine by me.

Vald identify's new player.

Manager says yes or no. Fine by me.

Vald identify's player, manager says no, Vlad overules - not on.

Drylaw Hearts
Could have sworn I heard you say you 'still believe' on Sat in the Tynie Arms. ;)

You heard wrong !!

:)

Drylaw Hearts

Night and day.

Because he interviews better and is more articulate ?

Is he any less of a puppet than Gareth ?

I think not.

He voted to sack Burley which indicates he will do anything VR tells him to do.

Heart of Midlothian Football Club Board of Directors :

soo_sooty_sweep_scamp_270x165.jpg

Night and day.

Yep - I've just watched it this morning, and I agree.

He at least appears to listen to the question, and then calmly thinks about the answer before giving it.

He doesn't just jump in with childish responses...

P.S. Unless I missed it ages ago, isn't RR still acting chairman, in lieu of someone else being appointed (when Anderton was binned)??

Or was it made permanent and passed me by...?

Drylaw Hearts
Yep - I've just watched it this morning, and I agree.

He at least appears to listen to the question, and then calmly thinks about the answer before giving it.

He doesn't just jump in with childish responses...

P.S. Unless I missed it ages ago, isn't RR still acting chairman, in lieu of someone else being appointed (when Anderton was binned)??

Or was it made permanent and passed me by...?

Interim CEO.

This is kind of reminiscent of those 50s Western Movies.............with Vlad playing the part of the old wizened Cattle Baron and Rodney playing the part of his spoilt only son. The trigger happy boy who's for ever getting into scrapes but is forgiven each and every time .............."he's my only son, what else can I do" :P

In my view the AGM performance just does not fit with recent movements of 'the club'

Why bother with the Jan 1st statement, CO's appointment, the manager search ( and it actually HAS been going on in my belief ) and all the other 'smooth talk' of late ...............if RR is then going to 'go off on one' and undo all that good work in trying to keep the fans onside for ST renewals ? A calculated attempt to 'derail' the proceedings is one thing but that just sounds like an embarrassing shambles all round and some of the mud will surely land on VR despite him not even being there !

As regards CO and SF. I suspect they both feel it is better to be 'inside looking out than outside looking in" and I'm hopeful that they can slowly but surely move the club on despite RRs presence :sad:

The later SF interview ...............with him taking on Harvey Keitel's role of ' The cleaner' in Pulp Fiction ;) Hopefully unplanned and just a very quick response to limit the damage caused. Was that sanctioned locally ......or from further off, might be the only question of interest ?

Because he interviews better and is more articulate ?

Is he any less of a puppet than Gareth ?

I think not.

He voted to sack Burley which indicates he will do anything VR tells him to do.

Heart of Midlothian Football Club Board of Directors :

soo_sooty_sweep_scamp_270x165.jpg

It depends what the fans really want

Do they want a smooth talker who comes across as professional but hides the true shambles behind the scenes

or

Do they want the truth about the shambolic family that are in charge at our club and the carnage they are creating

The truth is painful but is always better than burying your head in the sand

The truth will never go away

The difference between Rodney and Serjei is simply presentation.

The club is now so incompetent it can only communicate by staged in-house media

It cant even handle a public legal corporate requirement properly

Drylaw Hearts
It depends what the fans really want

Do they want a smooth talker who comes across as professional but hides the true shambles behind the scenes

or

Do they want the truth about the shambolic family that are in charge at our club and the carnage they are creating

The truth is painful but is always better than burying your head in the sand

The truth will never go away

The difference between Rodney and Serjei is simply presentation.

The club is now so incompetent it can only communicate by staged in-house media

It cant even handle a public legal corporate requirement properly

Exactly.

Archived