Tusk Hospitality

Cairney2006

Cairney2006

Right sitting here at work getting the square root of hee haw achieved

All I can think about is the game tomorrow and the pre match warm up in the Tusk hospitality.

Still have no idea how many are going to be on this package and so decided to start this thread to see how many others reply and let me know they are going on this package. Hoping there are plenty of us ready to make some noise and get a good old party atmosphere going in Tusk.

I am going with two other mates so that makes 3 so far!!!

Cairney2006

Right sitting here at work getting the square root of hee haw achieved

All I can think about is the game tomorrow and the pre match warm up in the Tusk hospitality.

Still have no idea how many are going to be on this package and so decided to start this thread to see how many others reply and let me know they are going on this package. Hoping there are plenty of us ready to make some noise and get a good old party atmosphere going in Tusk.

I am going with two other mates so that makes 3 so far!!!

BUMP

Myself and 3 others on the Tusk package aswell. Well and truly buzzing now, can't wait!

Cairney2006

Myself and 3 others on the Tusk package aswell. Well and truly buzzing now, can't wait!

Thank goodness someone else is going,ha ha was beginning to think we were the only 3!!!

That makes 7 of us so far.

Can't actually focus on anything other than tomorrow. Today is going to be a long day!!!

Cairney2006

Thank goodness someone else is going,ha ha was beginning to think we were the only 3!!!

That makes 7 of us so far.

Can't actually focus on anything other than tomorrow. Today is going to be a long day!!!

So just the 7 of us then, lol?????

I certainly make the noise of at least 3 people so that almost takes us to double figures!!

jamboinheaven

So just the 7 of us then, lol?????

I certainly make the noise of at least 3 people so that almost takes us to double figures!!

there are 6 of us going , do you know if there are x players going to be at tusk ?

YorkshireJamboGirl

I'm also on the Tusk hospitality with a friend tomorrow :) so that's 2 more people.

andyscott82

Me and the bursd, plus a friend and her old man will be there too. Nae idea where we're sitting though, apparently we're getting handed our tickets at the bus.

YorkshireJamboGirl

I'm also on the Tusk hospitality with a friend tomorrow :) so that's 2 more people.

jamboinheaven

im sure there will be a couple of hundred

Me the old man and the brothers will be there.

Just getting the misus on with her jobs of ironing my gear while I sip my first beer of the day.

Me and my dad are in there and we're both loud *******s so more than happy to get involved in noise making. We picked our tickets up, I wasn't giving away my season ticket briefs before having the hosp ones in my hand.

Archived