Michael Stewart

N.Barasa

Agree with your comments about Stewart but can't agree with what you say about Kingston. He works like a trojan compared to Rudi Skacel!!

I realise it was his country and not Hearts but did you see his performance for Ghana last night. The boy really is a class act and doesn't look out of place alongside the cream of African talent. We are extremely fortunate to have him.

How we missed his delivery on Sat.

Since he wasn't fit at the start he should have said so and not played. Another example of his mistaken belief that he is special.

That about sums it up.

Tynecastle Valhalla
He was a complete waste of a jersey yesterday......as he is becoming on a regular basis.

But then you could say the same about Driver's form in the last 5 games. Are you as harsh on him?

Regarding Stewart's spew on the pitch, maybe he was passing comment on our opponents.

No manners, but what a critic!!?

I thought he had a good game, right up until half time anyway. The only thing that surprised me was that he stayed on the pitch as long as he did...it was obvious that he wasn't right after HT and my only criticism is that he should have been replaced before he was.

But credit to him, he was still trying his socks off despite going a strange grey colour and looking like he was about to faint...gotta admire that. He gets 10/10 for effort from me.

Archived