Urgent - Calling all Cup Final West Stand folks

redm

Me, pal and bursd sitting in A6, row LL, seats 116, 117, 118. Travelling in our own time.

Me and my daughter are in B1. Row EE. :thumbsup:

Happy to help out if need be.

peter_hmfc

Is this only for people in the West Stand who are going by a supporters group?

pie stand man

Helping to run a bus from Portobello,mostly in West stand in various sections,i am happy to print out and pass on any instructions ect on bus,(also booked into a club near Hampden with another HMFC bus so can pass info on to them aswell)

gorgierules

Is this only for people in the West Stand who are going by a supporters group?

Was going to ask the same thing..

There is 5 of us on a minibus of 16 that will be sitting in the west stand (section B3 EE)...with me being the only one on kickback :)

I'm running two mini buses through, leaving from Tynie Arms, 24 people total. We are all in section A2 split over 3 rows.

Forza Cuore

Me and my 2 boys in B1..HH. I'm the driver, convener, and fare taker. Let me know the score and we'll do our bit.

Thanks loads for the input, it's much appreciated.

In answer to the questions, no...it's not just for people who are travelling with supporters groups. We're really just trying to identify people who may be sitting in the West Stand and would be willing to pass on info on the display plan to those with whom they are travelling through. If you don't mind doing that then PM me your email address and I'll send more details tomorrow.

There's a good chance we'll need assistance from anyone in sections A6, A7, B1 and B2 in particular so if that's you then please get in touch regardless of whether there's one or fifty of you in your group. It would be great to hear from anyone who knows they're sitting in either the front row (row A) or back row (row FFF) of these sections too.

Plans are still in progress but help is gratefully received. Thanks again. thumbsup.gif

Gibby-Hmfc

im travelling chesser inn just me and my bro that i k ow sotting in west stand i can bet theres a full load of them sotting the west though if someone hasnt already contacted you from. the chesser im more than happy to pass on any relevant info mate

Cairneyhill Jambo

Me and my mate are in B4 Row RR.

Happy to help out. We'll be there fairly early, traffic depending.

Cheers

Archived