Vladsheep

The White Cockade

Dirk Diggler
Must be an extinct species after this morning's fiasco.......

Get with the times, It's 'Vladgimps' apparently.

The term "gimp" is not acceptable. Please do not use it in any context on JKB. Thanks. mod2

kennygarland1
Get with the times, It's 'Vladgimps' apparently.

Wrong again,just Hearts supporters with a different opinion.

Dirk Diggler

I must have imagined that ever so witty term being banded about recently.

You should have remembered that yesterday. :cool:

Miller Jambo 60
Terrible way to talk about fellow Hearts supporters.

Vlad sheep ,hat kickers does it matter.

We are all jambos that have had one shat season.

Bring back pieman , AYE RIGHT.

Yep.

Jambof3tornado

Exactamundo. Get yer arse down to Tynie tomorrow and hope that we can get 11 players on the park to play like they give a hoot about the marron shirt they are wearing!!!

To be fair the negativity today is all about Roman Romanov.

Does he ever have anything to do with Hearts other than turning up and looking glaikit at the AGM? Do they ever actually have board meetings?

Nothing has really changed today in my view. VR still calls the shots.

So that should allow those 'sympathetic to the regime' to continue to be 'sympathetic'.

kennygarland1
To be fair the negativity today is all about Roman Romanov.

Does he ever have anything to do with Hearts other than turning up and looking glaikit at the AGM? Do they ever actually have board meetings?

Nothing has really changed today in my view. VR still calls the shots.

So that should allow those 'sympathetic to the regime' to continue to be 'sympathetic'.

I think you will find no-one is sympathetic,but the vast majority are optimistic,a big difference.

lost in leith
I think you will find no-one is sympathetic,but the vast majority are optimistic,a big difference.

Optimistic :eek: What medication are you on :(

artfuldodger

i will tell you the truth from 1 player "i have never been in a squad or team meeting where he thinks it has beeenin fluensced by vlad"if he is to be slated for this then surely he goes down as 1 of the best coaches in the game as he won us the scottish cup.if vlad picks teams and subs then how bad are the rest

boabyarsebiscuit
i will tell you the truth from 1 player "i have never been in a squad or team meeting where he thinks it has beeenin fluensced by vlad"if he is to be slated for this then surely he goes down as 1 of the best coaches in the game as he won us the scottish cup.if vlad picks teams and subs then how bad are the rest

I was told the following happened yesterday -

Frail to player: "You're in the team tomorrow. Well, assuming the teamsheet comes back from Romanov's office without any changes on it."

Imagine if Romanov did put a big black felt pen line through this player's name. And scribbled "No. 29" in the margin. Going to make him feel good, right?

If the "Vlad sheep" as you put it were correct we'd be dominating scottish football right now, as the "hat kickers" seem to be correct are they happier that they were right rather than our team being successful, it seems so on this forum sometimes, some people are happier when they have something to moan about. When things were going well these people went on about reducing the debt, as soon as this area is being addressed they moan about the team(and quite rightly, the current state of affairs is unacceptable), to be honest with a 17000 capacity ground we cannot sustain a challenge to the bigot bros season on season, its just financially impossible, but we should be attaining a good(not scraping it) 3rd place and making the latter stages of cups, and on the odd occasion give the weegies a fright if we happen to produce a good crop of attacking players before selling some down south, and not under any circumstances to either of them 2. C'moan Vlad give us a competent manager we need to reach this easily achievable goal. oh and FTH

The White Cockade

i'm sorry but any Hearts fan who is optimistic about next season must

have taken a bottle full of happy pills

"we are not 1st in the league because we are gash but because Scottish football is bent and the referees have screwed us in favour of the Old Firm"

Doh - we are worse than Hibs, Dundee Utd, Motherwell, Aberdeen and Falkirk

are they part of the Old Firm conspiracy also?

Come on guys we are a laughing stock and the Romanov's have no interest in investing in the team and making us successful

at this rate we will be Third Lanarked in the next year or so.....

I feel worse now than after losing 1-0 at home to E Stirling back in the early 80's

Drylaw Hearts

On the assumption this player is Lee Wallace -

Does he really think Frail picked Goncalves for the Utd match only 3 days after claiming Goncalves would basically have wait his turn as LW was in possession of the LB slot ?

Frail even admitted earlier this week that he has been influenced into playing certain players !!!

boabyarsebiscuit
On the assumption this player is Lee Wallace -

Does he really think Frail picked Goncalves for the Utd match only 3 days after claiming Goncalves would basically have wait his turn as LW was in possession of the LB slot ?

Frail even admitted earlier this week that he has been influenced into playing certain players !!!

Wrong assumption. Someone claiming to know Lee posted the exact opposite on here a week / 10 days ago.

Drylaw Hearts
Wrong assumption. Someone claiming to know Lee posted the exact opposite on here a week / 10 days ago.

Ok.

I just recall that particular poster previously claiming he was a friend or a friend of a friend of Lee's.

Oh well.

boabyarsebiscuit
Ok.

I just recall that particular poster previously claiming he was a friend or a friend of a friend of Lee's.

Oh well.

Another thing. I know for a fact that another player has been given exactly the same kind of explanation as to why another player is being picked ahead of them.

I am not naming names "in the clear" though.

inside right

Surprised the men with white coats wern't waiting outside for Roman yesterday definitely showing signs of paranoia. Definetely will get ear bent by his old man after admitting Vlad got things wrong.

Independence

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I do not think we are allowed an opinion just now!

I still think we will have the last laugh!;)

Commander Harris

spot on doug.

Archived