Cold Sweats & Cant Sleep

RealMaroonCF

RealMaroonCF

Despite being super confident and believing we will win the cup so problem I am toiling to sleep a full night and keep wakening up is a bluster. Its like xmas and the day before you go on holiday.

I was totally adament we'd win the semi final and yet the same happened. Bing !!! I was up at 4am on the morning of the semi and couldnt get back to sleep.nIt cant be nerves cause I dont have any.

Anyone else suffering the the same ? I've ran out of sheep to count so I've taken to counting the number of goals i've seen us stick past the vermin !

maroonlegions

Despite being super confident and believing we will win the cup so problem I am toiling to sleep a full night and keep wakening up is a bluster. Its like xmas and the day before you go on holiday.

I was totally adament we'd win the semi final and yet the same happened. Bing !!! I was up at 4am on the morning of the semi and couldnt get back to sleep.nIt cant be nerves cause I dont have any.

Anyone else suffering the the same ? I've ran out of sheep to count so I've taken to counting the number of goals i've seen us stick past the vermin !

I have willed myself to manning up and drinking when one can.laugh.gifI also think that watching the 3 derbies this season is therapy in its self, those 3 derbies have seen us not lose to their strongest line ups so i have no real fear when i watch them.Remember in those Derbies they where already in a relegation dog fight and they still had no bottle or match for us.biggrin.gif

Archived