Looking after your cup final ticket.

Gambo

:cornette:

:facepalm:

I wouldn't make these faces...I did the same to 4 out of the 5 of our tickets.... :jjyay:

only joking I'm not that fecking stupid :rofl: :Vlad-Stupid:

The concession ticket I have for my son has the right hand detachable segment removed and the one on the left (marked 'to be given up') still present. If this segment is missing I would contact the ticket office and get the iron warmed up ...

I thought that but I was talking pish anyway as it is all there.

Stored in the birds knickers drawer! Asked her for a safe place and this was her recommendation!

It's not that safe, I've got it now. ;)

I'm the one with the responsibility of looking after the tickets till match day. They were all on the breakfast bar until I remembered that my gf has a habit of putting anything lying around in the bucket. They are now nicely tucked away on my sock drawer

troonmaroon

I have ten of these bad boys! Pressure!! Not one iron in sight though. Who would iron a heat-sensitive match brief!? :teehee:

By the way, when picking them up, did everyone else refuse to leave the ticket office/ shop before counting they were all there!? No way I was leaving that place only to have to come back two mins later saying there was one missing... :huh:

duckandcover

Hopefully it won't be a problem getting in for the guy as it's a valid ticket and most of the people that work at turnstyles are just there to let people in. Can't believe someone would iron a ticket though.

super_vlad

Am with you there I have 18 so the pressure is on................

47! They are lying around somewhere...

davemclaren

I had ten tickets for myself and mates for the semi against Aberdeen in the 90s lying on my coffee table. The day before the match I noticed the tickets were gone. I calmly searched the room but my panic at not finding them was increasing with every minute of the search. The Mrs kindly told me she had tidied the room the day before and hadn't seen them. Two minutes later I had the wheely bin fully emptied in the garden and was picking my way through a weeks festering food waste. A huge sigh of relief when I found them there. :rolleyes:

My tickets for the final are lying next to my bed with everyone in the household on strict instructions not to touch them on pain of death. :ninja:

jambobroch

Don't you dare scare me boss, I could really feck up your business!

Don't say such things. I'm anxious enough as it is... :laugh:

God, you're attractive to me.

Prince Buaben

Richard Gordon just mentioned this ticket on Off the ball!

alwaysthereinspirit

Richard Gordon just mentioned this ticket on Off the ball!

Confirmed.

Just told the wife about this story.

Apparently he should have put a damp towel between the iron and the ticket. But still a cool heat iron.

willie wallace

10 tickets in my sock drawer.I have to check in every 2 days and tell the boys everything is ok.As if it it is not stressful enough

Sergio Garcia

My mate has ours, sends a pic of them every couple of days. No responsibility for me thankfully

Fareastjambo

Picked up 16 hospitality tickets on Saturday, parked car at Park and Ride (Hermiston), ran to catch bus with tickets in hand (didn't want to leave them in the car!) and some of them fall out the envelope! Pick up the ones I can see, get on the bus, count them - only 13 inside!!!! Got off the bus 2 stops later in a desperate panic, back to car park and bearing in mind it's a windy day, never thought I'd see them again. I was wondering how to tell 3 family members (me included!) that they wouldn't be going to the final - absolute nightmare. Thankfully, my other half scouting round the car park found the 3 remaining tickets - longest 20 minutes of my life, I can tell you. Someone was certainly looking after me! They are now in a safe place in the house in sealed envelope!

rossthejambo

Check out page 9 AND 6 of The Sun today.

:lol: :lol:

In the Metro this morning as well, and mentioned on the STV website (and Twitter) yesterday I noticed.

:lol:

Dafty ticket man here. Don't worry i'm getting a reprint which i think is getting laminated by hearts so i can't touch till sat

Dafty ticket man here. Don't worry i'm getting a reprint which i think is getting laminated by hearts so i can't touch till sat

With all due respect, you would appear to have deeply rooted issues that extend far, far beyond football. Interesting, none the less, that Hearts are issuing a reprint after vehemently stating they wouldn't under any circumstances.

This morning, my darling wife was rumaging through the cutlery drawer looking for a scap of paper to write some notes down and managed to tear in half the envelope with my two tickets in it!!! had to go outside for a smoke and count to 100!

This morning, my darling wife was rumaging through the cutlery drawer looking for a scap of paper to write some notes down and managed to tear in half the envelope with my two tickets in it!!! had to go outside for a smoke and count to 100!

Ouch!!!

With all due respect, you would appear to have deeply rooted issues that extend far, far beyond football. Interesting, none the less, that Hearts are issuing a reprint after vehemently stating they wouldn't under any circumstances.

Tbf to the SFA(&Hearts):thumbsup: they phoned Downie yesterday to say it would be sorted. Shows you what a bit of publicity does for you.

Do The Dance

It usually makes people more careful or less likely to try and claim duplicate tickets to sell etc, if Hearts say something like that. To be fair if you have the original, then at least you're not just passing on duplicate tickets. Interesting to hear if tickets that went missing in post are being reprinted..

First of all mate you need to calm down about judging me that i have issues. I made a silly mistake by who are you to judge me arse!!

For you're information i'm getting a reprint cause even tho it's still readable the FA say it's easier just to reprint it to avoid any hassle.

Enjoy you're day

Read in the paper that the players (Robinson interview) originally got 30 tickets each and then it was upped to 50!

That's a whole lot o tickets for the final!

Sooperstar

Hearts can't issue reprints. The tickets are printed by the SFA. Hearts said that the SFA would not issue reprints for lost tixkets. The SFA have clearly made a call here that the original damaged ticket can be replaced with a fresh one, this will save any hassle for stewards and the silly iron man at the turnstiles. Seems pretty sensible to me.

couldny believe it when Alex telt me it was you hahahahaahaha , Cooky (tuffnells) hahahahahaha

couldny believe it when Alex telt me it was you hahahahaahaha , Cooky (tuffnells) hahahahahaha

Archived