Bus/es From Stirling/Alloa

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

I know there's a few of us up here, so just wondering if anyone has a bus organised, and if so, has a couple of spare seats ?

Cheers !

J Cheever Loophole

I know there's a few of us up here, so just wondering if anyone has a bus organised, and if so, has a couple of spare seats ?

Cheers !

I had 2 seats on a bus from Alloa/Alva but I am now heading by train.I've just sent the guy a text to see if they are still spare.He could be night shift and still in his pi**er.thumbsup.gif

Cheers !

A bit late admittedly but I would also like to know.Think I know of another 3 or possibly 5 who would also be interested.

J Cheever Loophole

The guy has just telt me that the wee coonty bus is foo.

There's four or five of us heading through from Bridge of Allan, and possibly a few coming through from Edinburgh to join us. Worst case scenario we could make sure we're all on the same train...

Guest GhostHunter

There's four or five of us heading through from Bridge of Allan, and possibly a few coming through from Edinburgh to join us. Worst case scenario we could make sure we're all on the same train...

:thumbsup:

J Cheever Loophole

We're going via Stirling because I think the direct trains will be "DRY"heading for Crossmyloof then pubs and bookies

going on the 9.43 from grahamston arriving at mount florida 11.15 ?10.80

but if you register with redspottedhanky.com you will get ?10 off your ticket but hurry only the first 10,000 get it

Archived