'Jester' Ian Wright attacks BBC

Raymond K?ruzor?

Raymond K?ruzor?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7353949.stm

He seems to be saying that the BBC instructed him to be a nob end, and is criticising punditry that is based on facts, analysis and considered opinions.

Personally I thought his punditry was complete and utter gash: ridiculously biased, ill-informed, way too emotive, barely understandable at time...

Sometimes he couldn't get his words out, or would just sigh and say: 'rubbish' (with reference to england players of course)

Loved him as a player, but as a pundit...dreadful

Ian Wright was a legend as a pundit, I'm gutted to see him go.

Don't see how anyone could ever dislike him, the guy's brilliant!

Edit : In true Kickback style, anyone who doesn't like Ian Wright can't honestly call themself a true Hearts fan.

Bonnie Prince Charlie

Thank god he's gone. Unfortunately he's on Talksport radio now and he comes out with the same unintelligent xenophobic garbage. It's entertaining for a short spell but I find myself switching off more often than not.

Raymond K?ruzor?

glad to see almost all of you agree with me.

makween i suspect you are on the wind up!

Denny Crane

Dear Auntie Beeb,

Now that you have been freed from an eight-year-old masquerading as a fully grown man, can I suggest you go for the intelligent option in appointing oyour new pundit. Gabriele Marcotti would fit the bill. Or if you really want to up the ante, Brian Glanville.

I think it would be great - and rather ironic - to see Ron Atkinson replace Iahn Wright on the Beeb's punditry roster. :)

Ian Wright is an absolute w**ksandwich. end of.

I hate Ars'enal aswell, muggy North Landan barstads.

Archived