Tickets not arrived yet!

tazhearts

ollie2004

I ordered two over telephone about 9.20am last Thursday, one for me and daughter, both with over 20 LP's, asked for special delivery, told seat numbers etc in West Stand then received an e-mail confirming purchase. As long as you got confirmation you should be okay!

I bought my cup final briefs over the phone at 9:30am on Thursday morning when the first 20 - 40 loyalty points tickets went on sale. The girl I spoke to didn't mention or offer me recorded delivery and as such I paid for 1st class delivery. I subsequently learned that there was an option for recorded delivery which I would definitely have gone for.

It's now Tuesday morning and still no sign of my tickets. It's very much squeaky bum time.

Has anyone else who bought their tickets on Thursday received them yet?

check and see if the money has came out your bank account yet m8...............

i ordered mine the same time as you and they arrived today.money didnt cone out my account till yesterday,so if the money is out your account they should be on there way, i should add that i paid for special delivery so that has probably hurried mine along a little. :thumbsup:

sick.of.romanov

Phoned up sat afternoon, took the cheap 60p option, happy days, first thing this morning that envelope came through the letterbox

I had this problem with the Gretna tickets. I was away on holiday and not back until the Friday night, but phones home daily to see if they had arrived. They came on the Thursday, 2 days before the final.

Opted for collection ever since. Postal service is honking.

wheatfield to sheffield

Ordered ours last Thursday and paid the ?6.50 for Signed For Delivery.

Spoke to the Ticket Office yesterday morning (Wednesday) - was told that half the signed for tickets were posted on Tuesday, half of them were going out yesterday - all should arrive before the weekend.

So no need to panic ... yet

wheatfield to sheffield

Ordered ours last Thursday and paid the ?6.50 for Signed For Delivery.

Spoke to the Ticket Office yesterday morning (Wednesday) - was told that half the signed for tickets were posted on Tuesday, half of them were going out yesterday - all should arrive before the weekend.

So no need to panic ... yet

And now ours have arrived ... nice chat with the postie, a Sheffield Utd fan who asked if we had got rid of Christian Nade yet ...

Ordered mine on Tuesday still waiting and only went for the 60p first class delivery! I have total faith in our Royal mail network. whistling.gif

If not here by Monday i'll be

suso2.gif

Daviethejambo

Ordered mine on Tuesday still waiting and only went for the 60p first class delivery! I have total faith in our Royal mail network. whistling.gif

If not here by Monday i'll be

suso2.gif

I'm the same, tuesday and 60p delivery! came this morning! You'll probably get yours tomorrow

mines have just arrived :thumbsup:

They were ordered last thursday

I was out when the postie arrived, so I'll need to go pick them up from Gorgie park Road tomorrow. :(

Yasssss, ticket arrived today... well done royal mail and only 60p delivery!!

ticket.jpg

Should I ask but what is the bunny ears in the picture. ?

Should I ask but what is the bunny ears in the picture. ?

Jimmy Carr!

Sorry to bump this - people who ordered via special delivery, was it just delivered by regular postie? Am also expecting some gig tickets and have an email that tickets are coming via the DX group - but doesn't say what the tickets are for! I'm presuming it's for the gig (as my mate's tickets for the gig came via them last month) but just checking, everyone received the final tickets via regular post, before I have to work out a way to be in...

Archived