Tickets not arrived yet!

tazhearts

tazhearts

I bought my cup final briefs over the phone at 9:30am on Thursday morning when the first 20 - 40 loyalty points tickets went on sale. The girl I spoke to didn't mention or offer me recorded delivery and as such I paid for 1st class delivery. I subsequently learned that there was an option for recorded delivery which I would definitely have gone for.

It's now Tuesday morning and still no sign of my tickets. It's very much squeaky bum time.

Has anyone else who bought their tickets on Thursday received them yet?

CammyBell

Some of even the recorded delivery tickets took over a week to arrive for the 40+ phase, doesn't help it was a bank holiday yesterday. I'm sure you will be fine. :thumbsup:

1874robbo

I bought mine recorded delivery at the first phase of sales on the Friday.

Paid recorded delivery and never got them until the Tuesday, don't worry they'll arrive, remember there's been a public holiday also.

innerjambo

I bought my cup final briefs over the phone at 9:30am on Thursday morning when the first 20 - 40 loyalty points tickets went on sale. The girl I spoke to didn't mention or offer me recorded delivery and as such I paid for 1st class delivery. I subsequently learned that there was an option for recorded delivery which I would definitely have gone for.

It's now Tuesday morning and still no sign of my tickets. It's very much squeaky bum time.

Don't panic, it was a bank holiday yesterday!! :thumbsup:

jambopaul2007

Ordered mine last thursday and selected special delivery and still no sign of it yet.

Do The Dance

I'm in the same boat. Never arrived today either. A week and a half left tho. I'd expect them by end of week.

Jambof3tornado

Aye,bet there aren't any posties without a ticket! Especially as Hearts mark the envelopes with "cup final tickets".

Vlad-Stupid

Aye,bet there aren't any posties without a ticket! Especially as Hearts mark the envelopes with "cup final tickets".

If this is true - :rofl: Those thieving gits will have the lot :rofl:

Just spoken to my postie Bro who says they should start arriving tomorrow as yesterday was BH and not much sent out to Delivery Offices

JennyJambo

Clever folk bought online and will stroll up and collect them from the TO at leisure once all the hysteria dies down thus having no queuing for hours and no postal dilemmas! :thumbsup:

yabadabadoo1874again

It seems to me that there is an approx. 80% chance of these showing up.

For those not able to stroll along.

I hope not though.... : (

:lol:

Alwaysinourshadows

Clever folk bought online and will stroll up and collect them from the TO at leisure once all the hysteria dies down thus having no queuing for hours and no postal dilemmas! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Correct, bought online in the first sale, strolled up before the game on Sunday and away again 5 minutes later ticket in hand.

No waiting, no risk of thieving posties and 6.80 saved.

Prince Buaben

Still plenty of time and the game is 11 days away. No need to panic ..... Yet :ermm:

I'm sure I read somewhere if you bought online and selected personal collection then you only have 5 days from point of purchase to collect them :whistling:

Salvatori5

If you were offered no postage option I'd go down to the ticket office - probably waiting to be collected!

I'm sure I read somewhere if you bought online and selected personal collection then you only have 5 days from point of purchase to collect them :whistling:

Read wrong.

Tasavallan

As long as you do not have a Hibbie for a postie you'll be fine.

Say what?

You read or incorrectly processed whatever letters were placed in front of you.

davesmith

Normal mail is taking a risk as it will be franked from hearts. I received my ST brochure sliced open obviously some thieving postie checking for tickets. Would guess quite a few Hearts franked envelopes will suffer the same fate over the next week or so.

I went for collection as seemed the safest and cheapest way.

You read or incorrectly processed whatever letters were placed in front of you.

Insinuating I'm dyslexic :whistling:

Jambof3tornado

If this is true - :rofl: Those thieving gits will have the lot :rofl:

I am afraid its not true I made it up. But posties are thieving gits.

maroonlegions

Normal mail is taking a risk as it will be franked from hearts. I received my ST brochure sliced open obviously some thieving postie checking for tickets. Would guess quite a few Hearts franked envelopes will suffer the same fate over the next week or so.

I went for collection as seemed the safest and cheapest way.

You obviously really now feck all about the postal system and how many other avenues of the logistical paths that the mail actually travels down.From letters getting picked up from pillar boxes ect , then sent for post code and street sorting in the mail centre at Sighthill then delivered by various vans to various local delivery offices for local delivery by the postman to your letter box.No you can go on accusing posties of theft based on feck all evidence and also ignore all the other logistical realities that all mail goes through or admit that to accuse your postie of theft with no chance of him,her knowing who you are because you post these allegations of interference or theft with your mail on a internet forum is nothing more than shit stirring based on zero evidence.Speak to your postie face to face and accuse him of theft ect and see where it gets you instead of moaning about it on a internet forum with no chance of detection and no chance fior that postie to defend himself, talk about a kangaroo court mentality.Key board accusations of theft ect not very manly is it.tongue.gifdown.gif

plod.jpg?w=600

Primavera

Well out of interest, has anyone in the 40+ phase who opted for postal not got theirs yet? I get quite a few tickets by post and the one for the 1st away game at Caley Thistle this season went awol - pretty sure no postie would've wanted that :rolleyes:

Do The Dance

You obviously really now feck all about the postal system and how many other avenues of the logistical paths that the mail actually travels down.From letters getting picked up from pillar boxes ect , then sent for post code and street sorting in the mail centre at Sighthill then delivered by various vans to various local delivery offices for local delivery by the postman to your letter box.No you can go on accusing posties of theft based on feck all evidence and also ignore all the other logistical realities that all mail goes through or admit that to accuse your postie of theft with no chance of him,her knowing who you are because you post these allegations of interference or theft with your mail on a internet forum is nothing more than shit stirring based on zero evidence.Speak to your postie face to face and accuse him of theft ect and see where it gets you instead of moaning about it on a internet forum with no chance of detection and no chance fior that postie to defend himself, talk about a kangaroo court mentality.Key board accusations of theft ect not very manly is it.tongue.gifdown.gif

plod.jpg?w=600

So you're saying your actual postie wouldn't steal it as it goes through various other postal workers first, therefore they have first dibs?

I was one of the erseholes that queued up,I,ve got mine.GIRFUY

I have mine too.

Didn't queue up like a scrotum :verysmug:

Fermit the Krog

Any need?

Vlad-Stupid

plod.jpg?w=600

tl;dr.

Quick off topic question, do posties sign for goods now? Twice in the last week I've returned from work and found parcels left at the front door. I presume if any Tom, Dick or Harry lifts it, it's tough titties on me because the postie has faked a signature?

tazhearts

They have arrived!

jjpleasing.gif

Slightly worrying however is that the under 16 ticket is not complete! The tear off section on the right is missing / has already been torn off! Has anyone else seen this?

At lest the stubs on the left hand side of the tickets (that say "to be given up") are in tact so we should still get in the ground?

joe.gausden

They have arrived!

jjpleasing.gif

Slightly worrying however is that the under 16 ticket is not complete! The tear off section on the right is missing / has already been torn off! Has anyone else seen this?

At lest the stubs on the left hand side of the tickets (that say "to be given up") are in tact so we should still get in the ground?

Kids tickets are always adult tickets with a section torn off

lindseylocket

They have arrived!

jjpleasing.gif

Just checked our semi tickets to be sure.

For under 16s the right hand tear off is already removed. That's how thet distinguish from adult ticket.

Left hand tear off should be intact.

Chris Benoit

Mine too, advantages of having a burd postie. Wife's stuff always goes missing though ::troll:::'>

japanjambo

No such problem for all these "idiots" who went to the ticket office. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::lol:

tammarlot1

paid for my 3 on first day on sale and not here as yet getting a bit pist off with it now,iwas only offered first class post,would have took recorded if i was offered

Mines haven't arrived :mellow:

Edit: they're here :jjyay:

My brother just decided not to tell me that he signed for them this morning whilst I was still sleeping :muggy:

Tams bird

Mines haven't arrived :mellow:

Edit: they're here :jjyay:

My brother just decided not to tell me that he signed for them this morning whilst I was still sleeping :muggy:

Thats was lucky..My postie just signs things himself and put's it through the letterbox. Next time if it's importand will say I never got it.. Hibee :down:

davie1980

Phoned for my ticket yesterday. landed on the door mat at 11.24 this morning.

Well done hearts ticket office, first class service

Luton Jambo

Ordered my ticket about 09:20 last Thursday and it safely arrived in the People's Republic of Luton this AM.

mulleted_jambo

Opted for recorded delivery last Thursday and haven't received the tickets yet.

Is it too early to phone the ticket office to chase them???

I did pay ?6.50 for it after all. Wish I'd gone for collection now.

Do The Dance

Mine arrived today after spending a whole 15 mins online last week buying them. Idiots that queued up!?

::troll:::'>

Archived