WE ARE WINNING THIS CUP

Towzer

Eckauskas

I fully endorse this sentiment.

We have nothing to fear from this shower of inbreds.

:smuggy:

Cappuccino Kid

Game will be over at kick off. As it was in 06 and this years semi v Hibernian newco

lewis2006

Never been in any doubt since the full time whistle against Celtic :verysmug:

We will breeze this :greggy:

I'm naturally a bit of a pessimist, always have been.

So on that basis I'm sorry but I can't see us winning this one

By any more than 3 goals. thumbsup.gif

Appropriate confidenceness!

I suggest the team take an open top bus journey to Hampden so we can congratulate them on their way in.

Felix Lighter

Stuart Lovell on Real Radio tonight saying he won't be attending the final because he can't handle watching a horsing. :thumbsup:

Appropriate confidenceness!

I suggest the team take an open top bus journey to Hampden so we can congratulate them on their way in.

Brilliant. I am so confident I can't even get too excited about it - YET!!

I would honestly be far more concerned if we were facing a club like St Mirren or Ross County.

maroonedinoz

HIbs wlil have played THEIR cup final on Monday aginst Dunfermline.

They will be unable to maintain the adrenalin rush that comes with cup finals and sometimes results in shocks.

So come THE cup final day, they will be a spent force, emotiionally drained, who will cling ot the hope that somehow, an illogical result will materialise, without knowing how to, or having the ability to make it happen.

I'm predicting a 5-0 victory, and I'm usually a very careful tipster, but really there is simply too much diffference in ability between the two sides.

They simply dont have tthe players to bother us - and one only needs to look at the league table for confirmation of this.

If I was asked 3 months ago who we would prefer to play in the final if we made it, other than possibly Dunfermline, I would have chosen Hibs.

North Berwick Jambo

Bollox to overly confident,by half time its OURS.

END OF.Let the party begin.

Amen! :mj_zivili:

Daisy Doodle

Stuart Lovell on Real Radio tonight saying he won't be attending the final because he can't handle watching a horsing. :thumbsup:

I know Stuart very well and as much as he's open about disliking Hearts he has no feeling towards the hobos either. He always says Hibs mean nothing to him. Reading is the one team he has played for and still follows. :thumbsup:

P.s He really doesn't like us :lol:

Harmonica

The Hibs ***** I know tell me I'm over confident. Really? Against a team in a relegation battle who we've pumped 3 times already this season and who's players are yet to score against us. If I'm not confident then I'm better off not turning up. Barring injuries we will **** them all over the park.3-0 the Gorgie.

Coburg Hearts

It is only protocol that prevents them presenting the cup to us before the kick-off.

Rudolf's Mate

As soon as the flag is undurled any hope/delusions they had will be gone :thumbsup:

They'd be as well as taking a big white one in the hope that we take it easy on them :D

Jambof3tornado

While we should rightly fear nobody I have a nagging doubt especially if Beattie doesn't make it. Let's hope you really confident guys are right and by half time the hearts are having a party!

Guys, I would love us to hammer them in the final,

But lets remember kilmarnock beating Celtic in the wee cup.

Let's be confident but not cocky

Gazjambo84

Seems like I'm the only one thats absolutely bricking it..

Remember Gretna took us to pens ... And how bad have we been at pens this season.

1874robbo

Guys, I would love us to hammer them in the final,

But lets remember kilmarnock beating Celtic in the wee cup.

Let's be confident but not cocky

Correct

bighusref

Seems like I'm the only one thats absolutely bricking it..

Remember Gretna took us to pens ... And how bad have we been at pens this season.

Being cautious is one thing but bricking it?

Hang your head in shame

HEARTS FOREVER

Lets be honest, Hibs are total crap.

Lets get f@ckin intae them and claim this Scottish cup! :thumbsup:

LeylandJambo

While we should rightly fear nobody I have a nagging doubt especially if Beattie doesn't make it. Let's hope you really confident guys are right and by half time the hearts are having a party!

We've beaten them 3 times this season Beattie only played in 1 of those games Besides Rudi will get a couple as a farewell gift :thumbsup:

It's going to be one of the most beautiful moments in football history when Captain Prodigious ascends those famous steps to lift what is rightfully his.

I dont like threads like this, id prefer us to have our say on the park and then we can gloat afterwards. The time to gloat before the game is whats Hibs fans do as thats all they can do, they have loads of threads like this.

Berwick Jambo

Im predicting a 3-1 scoreline to us (obviously) - but for their 1 goal, it wont be them that score. Big Zal will do an own goal just to give them all hope..

MON THE JT'S

I'm with you mate!

Been following Hearts for too long to get too confident. Will be bricking it until we are at least 2 up.

Gazjambo84

Being cautious is one thing but bricking it?

Hang your head in shame

I'm a nervous guy, even the last derby at Tynie , which we were always gonna win, I was still a bag of nerves.

Wish I had a bit of confidence, il be needing some Valium on matchday

paulos love child

I know Stuart very well and as much as he's open about disliking Hearts he has no feeling towards the hobos either. He always says Hibs mean nothing to him. Reading is the one team he has played for and still follows. :thumbsup:

P.s He really doesn't like us :lol:

He says the hobos mean nothing to him as hes ashamed of they shower of shite's that never seem to flush, but come the end season JJ will flush them down to first division and Zal will stand on the lid holding the Scottish cup aloft :lol:

P.s tell him to **** off back to oz and tell everyone there its not soccer its FOOTBALL and hearts won the scottish cup on the 19th of may!

Daisy Doodle

He says the hobos mean nothing to him as hes ashamed of they shower of shite's that never seem to flush, but come the end season JJ will flush them down to first division and Zal will stand on the lid holding the Scottish cup aloft :lol:

P.s tell him to **** off back to oz and tell everyone there its not soccer its FOOTBALL and hearts won the scottish cup on the 19th of may!

I'll be sure to pass that on :lol::thumbsup:

I dinnae listen to any pundit or media person and what they have to say.......A game isn`t won before a ball is kicked.

It`s another 90 mins in which we have to be focused properly to get the job done.

I know i`ve become the party pooper on this thread :rolleyes: but alot of people do the over-confident thing or the "im nervous" card in the hope they are proved right/wrong...like its a supersitious thing.

I believe in Hearts and have confidence in them but they still have to arrive on the pitch and do it.

FTH

maroonlegions

I have always wanted for us to match their 7-0 and to do it in a cup final with them, this just might be the year we match their sacred 7-0. FTH ,BRING ON THE HIBEES.

I have always wanted for us to match their 7-0 and to do it in a cup final with them, this just might be the year we match their sacred 7-0. FTH ,BRING ON THE HIBEES.

Winning 1~0 will eclipse that game forever as far as i'm concerned,110 years of not winning and us beating them in the final!!shove 7~0 up their arse :thumbsup:

Bollox to overly confident,by half time its OURS.

END OF.Let the party begin.

0-1 down going into the last minute of normal time,****** up in the Hibs defence allows Beattie to tap into an empty net for the equaliser,2 mins into stoppage time high ball into the Hibs box get headed out as far a Skacel,one swing of that left peg and the ball is nestling in the back of the net,the cup is ours,i had a dream!!

Guest GhostHunter

Cant break the habit of this seasons prediction. I'm 100%.

Hibs 2 Us 0

:thumbsup:

Cant break the habit of this seasons prediction. I'm 100%.

Hibs 2 Us 0

Wish you'd kept that too yourself Dex :yucky:

Confident but will be partaking a small refreshment beforehand to counteract any unwanted nerves!

Guest GhostHunter

Wish you'd kept that too yourself Dex :yucky:

I always reverse when driving my car to the pyschology department

I always reverse when driving my car to the pyschology department

I totally get your way of thinking lad but to even chance a comment like that? :(

bighusref

I have been saying since the semi that the cup has our name on it thumbsup.gif

The Semi? Disbeliever. Before the St Johnstone game for this cat. ;)

The Semi? Disbeliever. Before the St Johnstone game for this cat. ;)

Well I was a little paranoid to begin with due to being of a superstitious nature but the game against the tims confirmed it for me. We are going to win the cup - just need to convince the auld yin - he isn't as confident as most of us here.

Being a 40 year old jambo living outside the uk, i am trembling...

JKB everyday helps me.

Its fookin hibs

WE.WILL.DO.THIS

FTH

Archived