Time for a Vlad rant ?

stevie1874

stevie1874

In light of all this supposed cosy chats and underhand deals between the administrators, Doncaster ,SFA or whoever, does anybody think that now would be a good time for Vlad to stir things up a bit and watch the media, SPL and SFA squirm when trying to answer questions of cheating and double standards towards non old firm clubs and supporters. Especially as we now have some non glasgow media journalists taking a keen interest.

Any Thoughts?

TheMaganator

In light of all this supposed cosy chats and underhand deals between the administrators, Doncaster ,SFA or whoever, does anybody think that now would be a good time for Vlad to stir things up a bit and watch the media, SPL and SFA squirm when trying to answer questions of cheating and double standards towards non old firm clubs and supporters. Especially as we now have some non glasgow media journalists taking a keen interest.

Any Thoughts?

I agree with the senitment, but think posting six figure profits and a reduction of debt by ?12m, is the biggest 'get it right f**kin' up ye'available.

If he could find a way to brag about his financial success in conjunction with a mafia rant that'd be just swell.

:bootyshake:

I would love a statement from Mr Romanov just now. I suspect alot of fans outside Hearts would read it properly too.

nothing to rant about yet. too much still up in the air.

paulos love child

Been wondering why Vlad's been so silent on this, has he ran out of interest as some suspected? has the whole late payment of wages issue left him feeling open to quick retaliation? or BANG Vlad's back shove your CVA up your arse then give an interview with the Daily (RFC Match day program) Record saying exactly what all the other SPL chairmen have been to shit scared to say, but hey if Vlad open his mouth and mentions RFC, SFA cronies or west coast mafia what do u think the fine will be this time? 160k?

Victorian

Mr Romanov could have a rant another statement on the various intrigues of the scottish football show business, but inevitably his factually accurate observations would be accompanied with the kind of language and rhetoric that makes it too easy for the media mafia to dismiss him as a heretic. many self purported supporters of our own club would also betray his benevolence by conveniently missing his message.

as it always is.

Hungry Heart

Mr Romanov could have a rant another statement on the various intrigues of the scottish football show business, but inevitably his factually accurate observations would be accompanied with the kind of language and rhetoric that makes it too easy for the media mafia to dismiss him as a heretic. many self purported supporters of our own club would also betray his benevolence by conveniently missing his message.

as it always is.

This.

Also, he would get fined more for calling the media monkeys than them for genuine criminal conduct.

Any Thoughts?

If it all pans out the way many fear, rather than a full-on Vladrant would love to see a succinct and incisive condemnation - one the Weegia can't snigger at.

And all the better if Mr Romanov finishes it with a "what did I tell you?"

Neil Jung

Great stuff - and if we're really lucky maybe Graham Rix will get his job back. That'll show 'em.

i wish jj was my dad

I'm not usually a fan of Mr Romanov's statements because no matter how much truth there is in them the message invariably gets lost in the language he uses.

However, an intervention is now overdue.

ToadKiller Dog

I'd prefer he waited till after the cup final tbh.

Agree his words would be better after a possible cup final win .

stevie1874

Not before final..

What difference would it make, he's probably the only one connected with any club outside the old firm that the SFA,SPL would take note of what he is saying. Scottish football needs change and as usual all the chairmen of non OF clubs after a meeting to change the voting system have by the looks of it BOTTLED IT. Never again will a chance for change arise when one of the big 2 has no say in matters for now ,the SPL and SFA have an investigation looming on dual contracts and the scottish media pack are having their integrity seriously questioned. Time is running out for real change that could benefit the whole of scottish football so any spanner in the works of Doncaster, Topping and co's plan for the status quo can only help!!!

brunoatemyhamster

he should tell the gfa to take any fine's were due them out of the Wallace money then!

come on vlad you can do it !

Waterboy_2.jpg

as it always is.

Maybe if the press didn't use Google translate, then we'd get the translation more accurately.

Nothing beats the waking up in the morning and seeing some jaw dropping awe inspiring and slightly crazy rant-like statement posted up there for all to see on the official site.

Big fan of his work.

Not before the final because we'll just get it worked right up us by sfa etc. Leave it til afterwards and the launch the attack..

What difference would it make, he's probably the only one connected with any club outside the old firm that the SFA,SPL would take note of what he is saying. Scottish football needs change and as usual all the chairmen of non OF clubs after a meeting to change the voting system have by the looks of it BOTTLED IT. Never again will a chance for change arise when one of the big 2 has no say in matters for now ,the SPL and SFA have an investigation looming on dual contracts and the scottish media pack are having their integrity seriously questioned. Time is running out for real change that could benefit the whole of scottish football so any spanner in the works of Doncaster, Topping and co's plan for the status quo can only help!!!

He is probably compiling a massive rant, but compiling it in a way so that he doesn't breech any of the SPL/SFA rules that were set up especially for him.

I hope he comes out shooting from the hip with both barrels in a well constructed criticism, that hits the SPL/SFA and the Scottish media where it hurts!

Cut The Crap

This was posted on the 18th, thought it was relevent,

My link

Perfectly illustrates the problem with Romanov. He invariably has a point, but fails to get it across because he can't resist over-egging the pudding.

Sometimes less is more.

He's keeping his powder dry. He'll wait until the dust settles on the murky deals before firing off his howitzers in the direction of the SFA HQ - and he won't miss.

Mister Dee

I was thinking about this myself. He usually waits until we least expect it then, BOOM!!

I confidently predict that if we don't bring the cup back, Paulo will get his jotters, & an earful of abuse from Vlad.

Archived