Ticket Swap

Rudy T

JollyJambo

I have 2 adults and 1 kids tickets in B3 row K and would swap for similar in a higher up section of the west stand

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking to swap one ticket in B6 row WW for block B2 if anyone is interested?

Near Post Zibby !

Anybody want to swap a ticket in A4 bbb?

You want a ticket in A4 or you have one to swap ?

Guys,

I have two tickets seated together.

Block B5

Row E

They are for two people who don't know each other and will technically be going "by themselves".

I am willing to swap them for 2 tickets which are separated for people who can't get next to a person they want to be with for the game.

I'm sure there are a few people wanting to be next to their friends and family so my decision of who to give them to will be based on appropriateness (preference will be given to a parent who wants to sit next to a child under 12 for example) and seating location of the swapped tickets (prefer to have tickets half way up the stand).

Cheers,

gordiegords

Guys,

I have two tickets seated together.

Block B5

Row E

They are for two people who don't know each other and will technically be going "by themselves".

I am willing to swap them for 2 tickets which are separated for people who can't get next to a person they want to be with for the game.

I'm sure there are a few people wanting to be next to their friends and family so my decision of who to give them to will be based on appropriateness (preference will be given to a parent who wants to sit next to a child under 12 for example) and seating location of the swapped tickets (prefer to have tickets half way up the stand).

Cheers,

I'll swap you mate, I've got two separate tickets for me and my dad. Let me know pal.

I've just picked up my mates ticket today. He's sitting away from us at:

Area B6 row NN.

Is anyone willing to swap to anywhere in A? Preferably A4 row TT.

Give me a shout, otherwise pop along and say hi on the 19th!

FTH

jambojaney

My ticket is South Upper Q3 Row N Seat 49. All the folk I'm going with are North C3 but I'd be happy with any lower section. Anybody interested? PM me. Cheers

My ticket is South Upper Q3 Row N Seat 49. All the folk I'm going with are North C3 but I'd be happy with any lower section. Anybody interested? PM me. Cheers

AHEM :rolleyes:

Or west B4 (row Y) :thumbsup:

gordiegords

I've got three tickets.

B5 fff seat 120

B2 LL seat 31

B7 cc seat 176

I'll swap with anyone so i can get closer to the people i have these tickets for.

pm me if interested.

Cheers

Jambomuzz

on another note, my dad has booked flights back from dubai for the final but doesnt have a ticket yet, if anyone has 1 for sale, please get in touch!

This is brilliant ... it reminds me of how rubbish Swap Shop used to be !

"I've got a bucket of Stickle Bricks and would like to swap them for an Action Man ..."

Anyway, I've got two tickets in B4 Row S (96 and 97) and one in B5 Row F (127). Although they are pretty close, I would obviously like to swap the B5 ticket for one closer in B4 if possible ...

(... or an Action Man !)

Please PM if interested.

Doesn't look like this thread is very successful, but I will try anyway.

I've got a ticket for the west stand, section B7 row KK, but I'm looking to move to south lower P4 (preferably row SS or TT, but any will do).

I'm happy to pay the difference as well since it is a more expensive section.

I have tickets for :

West B7, Row GG

Lower South P1, Row BB

Could anyone let me know if they want to swap me so I can get closer to either area.

Cheers

Rudolf's Mate

Does anyone have a child going on an adults ticket and is in the west stand? My lad isn't able to make it therefore I'm going to give the ticket to my mate. Problem is they won't upgrade!

The idea isn't to swap the seats and just gain entry using the ticket. My friend will be sat with me as per the ticket I purchased with the child sitting sitting in the seat you have originally purchased. Obviously I am willing to pay the difference between the tickets (?18).

I'm in the west stand therefore I'm guessing it would probably be best someone is also in this section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Diadora Van Basten

Does anyone have a child going on an adults ticket and is in the west stand? My lad isn't able to make it therefore I'm going to give the ticket to my mate. Problem is they won't upgrade!

The idea isn't to swap the seats and just gain entry using the ticket. My friend will be sat with me as per the ticket I purchased with the child sitting sitting in the seat you have originally purchased. Obviously I am willing to pay the difference between the tickets (?18).

I'm in the west stand therefore I'm guessing it would probably be best someone is also in this section.

I have one adult ticket but would love an adult and a child ticket together. I am happy to swap my ticket for your adult ticket and buy the child ticket of you.

Unfortunately this would involve letting your friend down but the offers is there if you are interested.

lindseylocket

where about in the west stand are your tickets?

lindseylocket

West B5 DDD

could possibly do you a swop for 2 adults together in Q1 , what row are your seats in?

Rudolf's Mate

could possibly do you a swop for 2 adults together in Q1 , what row are your seats in?

Don't actually want to swap seats :rolleyes:

This is brilliant ... it reminds me of how rubbish Swap Shop used to be !

"I've got a bucket of Stickle Bricks and would like to swap them for an Action Man ..."

Anyway, I've got two tickets in B4 Row S (96 and 97) and one in B5 Row F (127). Although they are pretty close, I would obviously like to swap the B5 ticket for one closer in B4 if possible ...

(... or an Action Man !)

Please PM if interested.

You are 2 seats along from me in B5 F (i'm in 125 on my own)...feel free to hug me when rudi bags the winner

Rudolf's Mate

ok cheers anyway

I'll have a look at where Q1 is this evening and will get back to you. Sat in meeting at moment and keep getting asked questions and don't know what has been said :unsure:

Don't actually want to swap seats :rolleyes:

yes i would swap you but how to do it? as i live in fife

Rudolf's Mate

yes i would swap you but how to do it? as i live in fife

Which end is your ticket for?

Rudolf's Mate

west a6

The only likely option is meeting you just before going into the game. Are you going through on a supporters bus? I don't actually fly up to Scotland until late on Thursday evening.

im going by car will be at hampdump early like no pre match drinks . are you booked in to a club for drinks near ground

Rudolf's Mate

im going by car will be at hampdump early like no pre match drinks . are you booked in to a club for drinks near ground

Yes mate. I'll find out from my mate & PM you

The People's Chimp

Does anyone want to swap 1 or 2 west for 1 or 2 south stand upper? I'd pay the extra. Just my brother is going to be stuck in the west on his own.

Either that or maybe 2 south stand for 2 west?

Does anyone want to swap 1 or 2 west for 1 or 2 south stand upper? I'd pay the extra. Just my brother is going to be stuck in the west on his own.

PM Jambojaney- she has one ticket for south Upper that she's wanting to swap for west stand

Ive got two tickets south upper and one ticket south lower, would be great to swap for all 3 in the same place! South upper is Q5 and lower is P5

Yes I have an adult ticket instead of a childs purchased by mistake . I was going to try and get a refund from Hearts .

We are in the West B3 .

Rudolf's Mate

Yes I have an adult ticket instead of a childs purchased by mistake . I was going to try and get a refund from Hearts .

We are in the West B3 .

West B5 DDD mate. Happy to give you the difference back.

i have 2 seats: West, A6, row E, seats 117 & 118 that im looking to swap for 2 seats together higher up elsewhere if you are interested? or anyone else for that matter? pm if interested

kingantti1874

I have b6 but would like south stand tickets-upper preferably... Unfortunately I can't walk round there..

West B5 DDD mate. Happy to give you the difference back.

Ok it would be best to meet outside the ground swap tickets then swap back when inside the ground . We are stopping off in Motherwell for a few then plan to arrive at Hampden about

2.15 pm . Happy to half the difference .

Pistol1874

Is there anyone with two tickets together in the South Stand who would prefer to be in the West Stand?

I know of someone with two tickets in the west who for genuine reasons would prefer to be in the South.

The tickets he has are in Row BBB in the West Stand.

Cheers.

i have a childs tickets crapping it just incase it dont get in. anyone swap for an adult one my seat is west b7

kingantti1874

Have one ticket in North C1, anyone able to swap for a ticket in West B6?

Per twitter if you still want to swap ill do it... I have west b6. Not particularly fussed either way so let me know.

BoJack Horseman

I'm not particularly fussed where I'm sitting. If anyone needs to be in B5 I'm happy to swap. Closer to A6 would be preferable but not essential.

bertracoon

If anyone fancies swapping a seat in A2, near row V for a one in B4 row HH give this guy a holler

Got a silver debenture ticket I am looking to swap for a north or west stand ticket.

Meant to say the seat is obviously in the hearts end if the south stand.

The People's Chimp

Still looking to swap a couple of west stand tickets for a couple of south stand upper - so that my brother can be in the same stand as us.

Can meet and swap at Church on the hill beforehand or at Hampden.

EDIT: Happy to swap just one ticket as well.

Archived