Ticket Swap

Rudy T

Is it worth setting up a ticket swap thread/forum - where guys can swap tickets with others to get near their mates, guessing like others some of us are together from phase 1 others got there's today in different area's - or are we just not very organised.

Just a thought ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gordiegords

I would say yes, i would like to be nearer my dad.

fabienleclerq

Great idea, just put down where your ticket is now and where you want to be on this thread then the swapsies can begin.

Edit:A4 is where the atmosphere will be :teehee:

the windae cleaner

agreed .... im in the west but the laddie only has 8lp so if i can still get him a ticket it may not even be in the west :verymad:

Armadale Jambo

Great shout mate, my mates have one we'd like to swop

Mods: can you set up a sub forum?

CammyBell

agreed .... im in the west but the laddie only has 8lp so if i can still get him a ticket it may not even be in the west :verymad:

Good thing about Hampden is you can walk around the north/west allocation usually as there is no segregation between stands (if I remember rightly), the match will be all standing anyway so highly doubt any jambos would have a problem with him standing next to you if he manages to get a ticket with his 8lp.

Gregory House M.D.

Where else you planning on getting a ticket as North and Sout are full. :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

If anyone has West Stand, A5, Row G tickets and want to swap to B3 give me a shout? :D

fabienleclerq

My mate has a B4 and wants to be in c3 pm me for swapsies!

Libertarian

I have an adult ticket for the West stand Area B3 but would like to swap for anywhere in Area A of the West stand to be closer to my family.

Libertarian

Good thing about Hampden is you can walk around the north/west allocation usually as there is no segregation between stands (if I remember rightly), the match will be all standing anyway so highly doubt any jambos would have a problem with him standing next to you if he manages to get a ticket with his 8lp.

Does anyone know if there is a dividing fence between areas A & B in the West stand?

Does anyone know if there is a dividing fence between areas A & B in the West stand?

When was the last time you went to a game?a dividing fence :lol:

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I got a ticket on the front of my car windscreen today, will swap for any hearts section in hampden on May 19th!

JamboChrissy290582

Good idea, seeing as we're all gonna be jumbled up anyway. Hope a proper section gets created for this, but until then; any swaps for west b3, row m, seat 68 to A6, row S if possible.

Give me a shout if interested!

Gregory House M.D.

Or west B4 row Y for a B3 ticket. Drop me a pm if you have either please :thumbsup:

Prince Buaben

When was the last time you went to a game?a dividing fence :lol:

One at Pittodrie dividing the Home and Away ends :whistling:

The wife and I have agreed to swap tickets for an all expenses paid 2 weeks in Tenerife.

Incidentally I have a very good record in Tenerife having seen us win in Bordeaux and the semi final this year. The only other match I saw involving Hearts over there was a 0-0 derby at the start (Oct/Nov?) of 09/10.

I'm joking of course but if we were SURE to win the cup if I was over there I'd pay for it masel.

its like none of you have ever been to hampden before. all you have to do is walk round and stand with your mates.

easy. stop worrying.

super_vlad

Does anybody possibly want to swap four tickets in section A4, row HH for four tickets anywhere roughly half way up or more in sections B3 - B8, or even somewhere in the North Stand (obviously the extra ?7 for each ticket would be paid)?

Cheers.

What are the seat numbers mate?

I currently have one for B3 , row v seat 64, I've ordered 6 more but not sure what rows they are but could do a swap.

If anyone has any spare for A4 row FF, GG give me a shout as think all the others I have are for B3

letsalllaughathobos

Ill swap my 5 for 2 hot polish lesbians for the day all hotels and clean bed sheets must be provided haha GORGIE RULES

Ill swap my 5 for 2 hot polish lesbians for the day all hotels and clean bed sheets must be provided haha GORGIE RULES

Two lesbians you say? Are you just going to sit and watch them have the time of their lives? wishing you could join in cos you know how good it would be but you know that you're not really welcome and don't really measure up?

That sounds very similar to hibs fans watching us win the cup and us celebrating like we have never celebrated before! They too will know that they want to join us but they're not welcome and wouldn't measure up!

Looking for 1 ticket in B5 row B or as close as in exchange for 1 ticket in A2 row V?

PM if interested!

Kerry2607

Looking to swap my signed box framed 1998 cup final top which includes a signed pic of ROBBO holding the cup. Wanting to swap for 2 tickets to the final pm me

its like none of you have ever been to hampden before. all you have to do is walk round and stand with your mates.

easy. stop worrying.

Only problem with that you end up with large areas empty,according to the hobos at the semi final 2006.:)

paulos love child

Its a long shot but any swaps for B5 FFF anywhere in the middle or close to the front as my eyesight is pish, thats what happens when the wife gets your ticket :angry:

Got my hands on some hobo tickets. Need to swap one at least. Anyone??? please.

I've 2 on the Hibs end, anyone wanting to swap

I think you'll be struggling to swap Hibs end tickets for Hearts tickets. If you get stuck with the tickets then I'd be happy to buy two for the Hibs end as I'm trying to get a couple of tickets for my Hibs mate.

Arthur Morgan

It's a bit late now but I'd just like to say well done OP for starting this thread. It's a great idea :thumbsup:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Anyone need an u16 ticket plus the balance in exchange for an adult ticket?

Do you know that you could have bought an adult ticket using a child's account?

Anythingbutgreen

Im in B7 would gladly swap for anyone near A4 area to be sat with my mates :rolleyes:

Rossco1874

Got a ticket in B4 EE but would like to swap to be nearer my Dad in B6 LL. Or vice versa?

hampdenhero

Hi. Could someone please post a pic of their ticket. Bit concerned I have purchased a fake

Cheers

Hi. Could someone please post a pic of their ticket. Bit concerned I have purchased a fake

Cheers

:wow:

paulos love child

Cheers

[/quoe]

I rember a story about a robbie williams gig where someone asked the same Q you did online and someone posted a pick of there ticket. A couple of hundred people turned up to the gig with the same bar code on there golden ticket all paying a reasonable ?100 a pop :o , im not saying your dodgy but someone could use a pick for sinister means so try popping into the ticket office and let them inspect it.

hampdenhero

Will do. You could maybe help me.. Has your ticket got a tear of section on both sides or just the left.

Sergio Garcia

Will do. You could maybe help me.. Has your ticket got a tear of section on both sides or just the left.

Just along the bottom for mine

Kids tickets only have one tear off - adults both sides.

As someone said if you think you've got a fake take it to tynie.

Iv a ticket in west stand B5 row DD seat 134 im looking for a swap 2 south lower area P ! Lee 07505124031

Gibby-Hmfc

Iv got two tickets in B6 wouldnt mid swapping in to one of the A's maybe 3 or 5 i know anyone whos is i. 4 wont swap as i heard this is where the flag will be but would be nice to be closer to the bounce if interested hit me up

Archived