Ticket office won't add points

Jambo99

joe.gausden

It's not that I would only go to away games near me, but for me, it's much more difficult to get to other places.

As I live near Aberdeen, the Dons away games are the easiest for me.

I know it's the only fair way to allocate cup final tickets - I'm not disputing that at all.

I'm merely pointing out that it doesn't seem fair to offer LPs on some away games, but not on others.

I appreciate what you're saying the we've not been getting points for pittodrie, it was always a 7 pointer.

Seems to be the way now that most clubs are either pay at the gate or selling direct.

I have often bought tickets for myself+father, or myself+pals. I have never been asked what the names of the other folk I'm buying for are. Therefore I have plenty points and they don't. I think that's where the root of the problem is. I know it would take more time and effort but if we were asked the name and address of each ticket holder at the time of sale then we'd pretty much all have what we're due wouldn't we?

Incidentally I'm trying to sort my old man out with a ticket and he only has a couple of points. Turns out this is because he locked himself out of his online account and made a new one in my mother's name. However she has never set foot in Tynecastle (I'm ashamed to say). Would I be wasting my time trying to explain this to the TO to have the accounts merged?

Sergio Garcia

I have often bought tickets for myself+father, or myself+pals. I have never been asked what the names of the other folk I'm buying for are. Therefore I have plenty points and they don't. I think that's where the root of the problem is. I know it would take more time and effort but if we were asked the name and address of each ticket holder at the time of sale then we'd pretty much all have what we're due wouldn't we?

Incidentally I'm trying to sort my old man out with a ticket and he only has a couple of points. Turns out this is because he locked himself out of his online account and made a new one in my mother's name. However she has never set foot in Tynecastle (I'm ashamed to say). Would I be wasting my time trying to explain this to the TO to have the accounts merged?

I would very much doubt the TO will merge accounts but it's probably worth a try. As I have said before my brother usually buys mine and my dad's ticket, it's up to us to to tell the ticket office who we are buying for, not the other way round. Sadly it's our fault.

If you are buying tickets for other people, and you want them to get the Loyalty Points, it's up to you to give the Ticket Office their customer reference numbers.... :blink:

lindseylocket

Try logging in online yourself , then add him to your network with his old account number and surname.

It should let you buy on his behalf.

If you don' t know the original account number the ticket office will be able to tell you and how many points are on the account.

Try logging in online yourself , then add him to your network with his old account number and surname.

It should let you buy on his behalf.

If you don' t know the original account number the ticket office will be able to tell you and how many points are on the account.

Been into ticket office for exactly same thing. The answer is the computer says no. They wont add any points or look at any individual accounts. It's just a no.

Every time I have bought tickets I have been asked for the names or customer ref numbers of those I'm buying for. Every single time!

Find it strange that given the vast number of fans who apparently have never been asked for these details, that for every all ticket match since loyalty points were introduced I have been asked.

Guess I'm just lucky!

portobellojambo1

If you are buying tickets for other people, and you want them to get the Loyalty Points, it's up to you to give the Ticket Office their customer reference numbers.... :blink:

This. I find it strange when people turn around prior to games like this and say I have enough loyalty points but my friends don't because the TO didn't ask me for their CRN's. Did the people purchasing never think before going in about asking their friends for their CRN's to ensure the loyalty points were allocated correctly.

This. I find it strange when people turn around prior to games like this and say I have enough loyalty points but my friends don't because the TO didn't ask me for their CRN's. Did the people purchasing never think before going in about asking their friends for their CRN's to ensure the loyalty points were allocated correctly.

Here's where it smells a bit fishy to me. Hearts do ask for the details of the person who the ticket is for, they have to have records of who is going to the games and what seat etc for security/police purposes etc.

Or maybe I just look a bit dodgy and it's only me that they ask!

I called TO yesterday to find out how many points I had and almost had a heart attack!!!

I knew I didnt have 40+ but was fairly confident I was in the 8-39 group (semi, Tottenham games, couple of away games, a good few home games etc)

turns out I only have 6!! :(

My Mum normally gets my ticket for me on any match day I can make it and I meet her at turnstiles (normally after kick off) turns out she always just gave her details as she was the one paying for it. I explained this to the girl in TO and she could see on my mums account that she is a season ticket holder yet bought the seat next to her alot but unfortunately there is nothing she could do. Like said by previous posters I cannot prove it was always me in that seat etc.

I tried everything to get enough points - tried to buy tickets for last few matches etc but between DUFC pay at gate, Celtic selling direct and only one home match before next weeks release for 8-39, it wont help me.

I am gutted but its a very hard lesson learnt, from now on every ticket i get i will make sure its in my name.

Cant blame the club - the system they are using is the right one - no-one to blame but myself

Sergio Garcia

I called TO yesterday to find out how many points I had and almost had a heart attack!!!

I knew I didnt have 40+ but was fairly confident I was in the 8-39 group (semi, Tottenham games, couple of away games, a good few home games etc)

turns out I only have 6!! :(

My Mum normally gets my ticket for me on any match day I can make it and I meet her at turnstiles (normally after kick off) turns out she always just gave her details as she was the one paying for it. I explained this to the girl in TO and she could see on my mums account that she is a season ticket holder yet bought the seat next to her alot but unfortunately there is nothing she could do. Like said by previous posters I cannot prove it was always me in that seat etc.

I tried everything to get enough points - tried to buy tickets for last few matches etc but between DUFC pay at gate, Celtic selling direct and only one home match before next weeks release for 8-39, it wont help me.

I am gutted but its a very hard lesson learnt, from now on every ticket i get i will make sure its in my name.

Cant blame the club - the system they are using is the right one - no-one to blame but myself

A few folk have stated that their point for buying a Motherwell ticket was added the day after purchase, so it might be the same for St Johnstone as well.

Chaka Demus & pliers

A few folk have stated that their point for buying a Motherwell ticket was added the day after purchase, so it might be the same for St Johnstone as well.

Yep. Buy tickets for Well and St J on e-tickets and your points will be on the following day

Yep. Buy tickets for Well and St J on e-tickets and your points will be on the following day

The lady in the TO told me the points wont be added till the day after the match, so by next thursday i would still only have 7!

The lady in the TO told me the points wont be added till the day after the match, so by next thursday i would still only have 7!

I bought a ticket for the Motherwell game, and I can confirm it was definitely added the next day.

I saw a post from someone saying that points get added at 5am (not sure why at this time) the day after purchase...

Archived