Todays Football

The Great Khali

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Great Khali

Thank **** its no ten german bombers eh??

::troll:::'>

I had fiver on Aguero to score first at 5/2

:verysmug:

Wolves fans seem to have quite a sweary repertoire of songs by the sounds of it?!

Nae match on the bombers though

:verysmug:

Liverpool better hurry up and score, they're currently the only team ******* up my accumulator

:stare:

The Great Khali

Liverpool better hurry up and score, they're currently the only team ******* up my accumulator

Hibs for me :facepalm:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Something for the Thai members of the 'Celtic Family'.

Ladybhoys of Bhangkok?

I think Neville rates Aguero so highly that he thinks 22 goals is a poor return. Don't think he said he's had a poor season.

Makes sense - I wasn't listening properly at the start :lol:

Dean Winchester

Hibs for me :facepalm:

None for me. I took Killie :thumbsup:

So Hibs will no doubt go up and score in a few minutes :lol:

Betting on Liverpool? School boy mate. I've lost count of the amount of coupons they've done me on.

Edit - Just realised there is still 50 minutes left laugh.gif

Hibee Hater

Put a couple of pound on west brom at 7/1 liverpool are very poor and can see west brom beating them

Still their biggest threat though :whistling: :whistling:

I know, I was just trying to have a laugh turned.gif

The Great Khali

:sob:

Betting on Hibs must put me up there in the "bad fan" category up their with folk leaving early and folk singing songs.

Sorry lads

::troll:::'>

Betting on Liverpool? School boy mate. I've lost count of the amount of coupons they've done me on.

Edit - Just realised there is still 50 minutes left laugh.gif

Chucked them on at the last minute along with Juve, Atletico, Man City, PSG and Ajax. Every other game that has sarted is going to plan. Will be raging if Liverpool let me down like, already hate they ***** :lol:

Killie were 3/1 today to beat a shite hibs side who never win at home. Thanks sky bet.

I also have wolves -2 which doesn't seem to hopeful.

That's shockingly bad.

sure Richard Gordon said around 1,500 Killie fans. Might have picked that up wrong.

:D

4 games left, 6 points apart, with them to play Dunfermline, relegation looms! ninja.gif

Tommy Wiseau

Putting a team that's won once at home in a year on the coupon aye? :rofl:

Great betting :cornette:

Officially now Hibs worst (or equal worse if they beat Pars) Home record in a season.

:lol:

1 win all season in the league!

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

No chance pars will catch up hibs but the longer it stays mathematically possible the better for hibs having to put in 100% and picking up suspensions and injuries along the way. Given that we're likely to be in a battle to finish 4th or 5th until the last game it's good that hibs can't take their foot off the gas

The Great Khali

My coupon was phree anyway thanks to my Jelavic bet coming in. JJ can still relegate they mugs

:pleasing:

I wonder if O'Connor will now 'save' himself for the final. Didn't he have a foot/toe injury earlier in the season? Seems simple to me.....someone trod on his foot early doors on the 19th. Sorted.

:D

Arthur Morgan

How bad are Hibs? They don't have any midfielders who can get their foot on the ball and dictate play, all they do is lump the ball up to their strikers, plus their defence is still shite.

If we score 1st in the Final, their arses will completely collapse. Actually even if they somehow scored 1st their bottles would probably crash anyway. We have to beat them, if not then we only have ourselves to blame.

Dean Winchester

Officially now Hibs worst (or equal worse if they beat Pars) Home record in a season.

1 win all season in the league!

And was that win not the one O'Connor cheated in? :lol:

Independence

Commentator on the BBC was impressed by that.

laugh.gif

I thought the BBC commentator stated that the crowd was 8837 and that the ability to get cup final tickets from attending at Fester Road today had had an impact on the crowd. I may have been wrong or was he just being sarcastic.

I thought the BBC commentator stated that the crowd was 8837 and that the ability to get cup final tickets from attending at Fester Road today had had an impact on the crowd. I may have been wrong or was he just being sarcastic.

he definitely mentioned something about that.....maybe buying a ST today ensured a cup final ticket?

Archived