Huns squad short in the run-in? (NHC)

jambovambo

With McGregor injured, Cuellar red-carded, and David Weir red-carded in the tunnel last night, the Huns could be a wee bit short of full strength in domestic competition over the next couple of weeks, no ?

(Is there a oh-what-a-shame or a fingers-crossed smiley?)

Weir's red card - couldn't happen to a better guy.

Moaning faced get.

and the handbags between the Crab and Samaras should of led to something i thought as there was raised arms

i have no point to make - just want to say i hate rangers and their fans.

i hope this turns their season on it's head and turns into the worlds biggest collapse...

i have no point to make - just want to say i hate rangers and their fans.

i hope this turns their season on it's head and turns into the worlds biggest collapse...

Don't run yourself down - that is a valid point in itself.

There is too much of a gap for Celtic to catch them. Got to fancy Celtic in the next old firm clash though if both central defenders are missing.

I have no point to make- I just want to say I hate celtic and all their fans.

I hope Al Qaeda bomb parkheid and kill the lot of them!! (joking of course) ;)

hearts_crazy

Am I the only one who really couldn't give a flying **** about the fecking OF, we hear enough about them in the media without having threads about them on a Hearts forum.

That said it would be funny if they blew the league (and the cup and the Uefa cup too) at the last possible second.

With McGregor injured, Cuellar red-carded, and David Weir red-carded in the tunnel last night, the Huns could be a wee bit short of full strength in domestic competition over the next couple of weeks, no ?

(Is there a oh-what-a-shame or a fingers-crossed smiley?)

Weir's red card - couldn't happen to a better guy.

Moaning faced get.

Did anyone notice that when Daisy Weir and Gary"Special Needs Haircut"Caldwell were grabbing each other, It looked like Caldwell tried to through a Weak punch, Big Daisy near S*** Himself, that's when he let other people "Stop him"... :P

I wish the 2 teams and both sets of supporters had killed each other!! Happy Days for Everyone else in Scottish football. OF S C U M:evilno:

For all the Daily Ranger talk about Hearts having 60 first team players they were remarkably quiet when Walter signed 10 players last summer and Naismith commented thay five a sides in training have been replaced by 11 a sides cos their squad is so big.

Am I the only one who really couldn't give a flying **** about the fecking OF, we hear enough about them in the media without having threads about them on a Hearts forum.

That said it would be funny if they blew the league (and the cup and the Uefa cup too) at the last possible second.

You certainly are not the only one. I have taken to boycotting all things Old Firm. I skip the erse licking pages when I read the newspaper, which inevitably does not leave much left to read.

A Jambo pal asked me if I wanted to watch the game last night. Do I **** was the response.

I haven't watched their Euro games either - feck the coefficient.

Good.

Serves them right for moaning about getting (and then being given) postponements earlier in the season.

Archived