Yet Another loyalty points question

loveofthegame

loveofthegame

Asking this question on behalf of my cousin. I am lucky enough to have more than enough points for a final ticket

He bought 4 tickets for the semi. I have been allocated 2 points for my semi ticket.

Will he get 2 points for this purchase or 2 x 4 points i.e. 8 and therefore qualify for a ticket for the final? His fault for being a huddy of a part timer but I'd be interested to know if anyone has past experience of this.

Cheers in advance.

Depends if he supplied customer reference numbers with each of the the 4 tickets he bought. If he did they will only go against the customer refs, if not he should get all 8 points I would imagine.

Could be wrong.

You only get the points for one ticket no matter how many you buy,I phoned last Friday and gave them individual ref no's to get points allocated

I bought 18 tickets for the Auchinleck Talbot match. They were all on my customer reference number, so the total number of loyalty points awarded for that transaction was one. That's just the way it works.

Does any1 no if i can upgrade my sons ticket for an adult ticket for the final

Pretty sure you can. All it says on the website is concession tickets can't be upgraded after you have bought them .

Pretty sure you can. All it says on the website is concession tickets can't be upgraded after you have bought them .

cheers m8 :thumbsup:

Archived