Subs

weststand93

weststand93

I'm a season ticket holder over the arsenal and when I see our subs or any from any team in the English leagues thay warm up on the side of the linesman. But in Scotland iv seen the subs warm up behind the goal at different ends why is this? I thought they had to warm up down one side together ?

Gregory House M.D.

I'm a season ticket holder over the arsenal and when I see our subs or any from any team in the English leagues thay warm up on the side of the linesman. But in Scotland iv seen the subs warm up behind the goal at different ends why is this? I thought they had to warm up down one side together ?

The away players warm up at the Away end. The home players warm up at the Home end.

Stands are so far from the pitch now in alot of English grounds that they just train on the sideline.

Could you Imagine Scott Brown/Ian Murray warming up on the sideline at Section N?

weststand93

The away players warm up at the Away end. The home players warm up at the Home end.

Stands are so far from the pitch now in alot of English grounds that they just train on the sideline.

Could you Imagine Scott Brown/Ian Murray warming up on the sideline at Section N?

I take your point but its part of the game . But if that's how it's all ways been then now I know. Thanks :thumbsup:

Archived