Sellick Fans Throwing Coins At The Rangers Physio

Makween

Anyone else surprised that the mhanks could afford to give up money like that? That'll be one family in Glasgow's East End going without food this week.

Anyone else surprised that the mhanks could afford to give up money like that? That'll be one family in Glasgow's East End going without food this week.

I doubt it - the CSA can't track many of them down anyway.

Adi Dassler

I have been on the recieving end of the East Ends genorisity on many occasions.

They're minted.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Bet there won't even be a mention of it tomorrow, if it was Tynecastle they would be calling for closed door games.

chester copperpot

Celtic are appealing to postpone this saturday's game in memory of the fan who lost his spare change tonight.

Tozzers the lot of em.

The White Cockade

but they are the greatest fans in the world

they couldn't have done it.....

Celtic are appealing to postpone this saturday's game in memory of the fan who lost his spare change tonight.

A sad loss to the Celtic fhamily. :sad:

The cruckie cookie

Disgusting mob the lot of them. Hugh Dallas took a pound coin on the napper a few seasons ago in the same fixture.

When will the GFA get their act together and take points off this lot.:mad:

Celtic have released a statment.

It was just a harmless game of pitch and toss that got a bit carried away in the atmosphere of the night.

jamboinglasgow
Disgusting mob the lot of them. Hugh Dallas took a pound coin on the napper a few seasons ago in the same fixture.

When will the GFA get their act together and take points off this lot.:mad:

Celtic will say it is an isolated incident and that it was a supporter called Juan Guy who seems to cause any trouble that happens.

they were even chucking missles at the rangers players coming off the pitch, but where is the media who are supposed to mention this????

Benny Factor

Whoever lobbed the coin must have some bloody throw on them... looked like it came from the direction of the halfway line....

They'll never catch the culprits, they never do when their fans throw stuff on to the pitch. Been happening for years now and they just get away with it.

the overwhelming majority of the supporters of glasgow celtic do not live in the east end quite the opposite mate QUITE the opposite

ps love to see them slip up in the full glare off publicity

Boab Mugabe
Celtic will say it is an isolated incident and that it was a supporter called Juan Guy who seems to cause any trouble that happens.

they were even chucking missles at the rangers players coming off the pitch, but where is the media who are supposed to mention this????

That Juan Ghuy ruins everything! :mad:

Imeantasong

It's usually testimonials that they use to throw money away.

Still, it helps build special relationships with yet another club, so stuff the family.

jamboinglasgow
I'v just heard that 2 players were sent off in the tunnel,does anyone know who it was?

Weir and Caldwell

Commander Harris

once got a bottle of Irn-Bru thrown at me at Celtic park - that's 20p they missed out on not cashing that in. Think Juan Guy must be loaded. :)

Make a change from them making rifle poses at you in front of their own kids. They make my blood boil.

chester copperpot
Make a change from them making rifle poses at you in front of their own kids. They make my blood boil.

My actual pet hate.

My actual pet hate.

It's one of mine fella, I've got a list as long as your arm when it comes to that lot:vangry::vangry:

chester copperpot
It's one of mine fella, I've got a list as long as your arm when it comes to that lot:vangry::vangry:

And I've got arms the size of a large babboon's mate. ;)

And I've got arms the size of a large babboon's mate. ;)

No poo, mate:)

Craig Gordons Gloves

see, we all make fun of them for throwing away their buroo money - but we seem to forget how ingenious they are - the coin has a tiny hole in it, through this hole is threaded some fishing line (purloined from any good tackle store by their offspring while skiving skool) and they throw the coin at the ref/player/physio etc - in all the melee afterwards, they nonchalantly reel the coin back in.

So the east stand don't have alot of money - they use the same pound coin every time and it is shared around the 'fhamily'.

kennygarland1
once got a bottle of Irn-Bru thrown at me at Celtic park - that's 20p they missed out on not cashing that in. Think Juan Guy must be loaded. :)

They cant tell what refund means,if it has'nt got the letters GIRO they are struggling to read anything.

Last night was just another shame game served up to us by the bigot firm. Referee letting bookable tackles go and in time players who should have been sent off . Rangers fans singing their disgusting songs . Celtic fans cowardly throwing objects at anything that moves. Football players turning in to thugs ' Fighting with each other after the game knowing the referee and the gfa will do nothing to punish them. Now we have a blood thirsty bigoted media lapping it up but not for one minute suggesting action should be taken against these two hatred filled cubs .

In any other country these clubs would have been told a long time a go ' Get your selfs sorted out or your going to be shut down permanently but not in Scotland as these two teams have control over the SFA and the media.

Old Firm = Scotland's not so secret shame.

Rangers fans singing their disgusting songs.

Can't say I heard anything dodgy. :confused: Care to elaborate? :rolleyes:

Hans von Luck

Don't forget the media keep telling us that they are "the greatest fans in the world".

:evilno:

My erse, unwashed, vermin

The biggest shame in all this is that nothing will be said or done.

Sellic have proved over the years that they simply cannot control their crowds. Countless incidents but they get away with it.

SFA/SPL gutless cowards.

Talksport

Alan Brazil just condemned the coin throwing.

But adds no arrests in Seveille with 80000 of the hordes

Billy Mcneil answers- IF:confused: the Scottish league pick up on this Celtic could be in trouble.

I take it no one at the SFA know about this incident?

on a more scarier note did anybody see shannon matthews mum sitting behind the dug out

another member of the celtic family probably lol

Bindy Badgy
Can't say I heard anything dodgy. :confused: Care to elaborate? :rolleyes:

Follow, Follow - Don't know if it was the dodgy version or not as I wasn't paying much attention.

Large John was Aware

Follow, Follow - Don't know if it was the dodgy version or not as I wasn't paying much attention.

I heard that being sung too. That'll be the same song that Rangers FC play over the Ibrox pa prior to kick off. How naughty. ;)

No,no,no......the little mhank in question was simply making a donation to a Gers based charity and was mearly passing the coin to the physio to take back to the gers management.

Best fans in the world don't you know. Three million of them were in Seville and not one fart out of place. They are a credit to their nation, if the fuds can ever work out what or where their nation is.

Colonel Kurtz
I heard that being sung too. That'll be the same song that Rangers FC play over the Ibrox pa prior to kick off. How naughty. ;)

There is irony on both sides

fat Tims singin a song about a tattie famine whilst holding chip packets and pig ugly huns singing "we are the people"

Hilary Briss

Very little mention of the mellee at end of the match in the DR today and no mention at all of club captain McManus hooking Ferguson, which started it all. If that had been an Edinburgh derby it would have been the main news. It will be swept under carpet as usual.

Bindy Badgy

It depends on which version was being sung.

If they were singing the version that Rangers play over the PA then there is nothing wrong with it. That's why I said it might not of been the dodgy version in my previous post:rolleyes:

on a more scarier note did anybody see shannon matthews mum sitting behind the dug out

another member of the celtic family probably lol

The one with her eyes closed?

She really did have that sellik-supporting look about her.

She really did have that sellik-supporting look about her.

Shannon's mum's partner definitely had the sellik supporting/minded look about him. :eek:

Colonel Kurtz
Shannon's mum's partner definitely had the sellik supporting/minded look about him. :eek:

There used to be song ....

Have you seen a handsome Hun?

E-mailed the SFA to ask a couple of questions:

1) Was the coin throwing incident included in the referee's report, as it was clearly pointed out to the official by the physio who was hurt

2) Why was Nacho Novo not booked for throwing the ball away when Aiden McGeady was trying to take a throw-in late in the game. This surely is an act of time-wasting and also unsporting conduct

Gordon Smith has a LONG LONG way to go before any of us "provincial" fans sway from our opinion that there are different rules for the Old Firm.

Miller Jambo 60
see, we all make fun of them for throwing away their buroo money - but we seem to forget how ingenious they are - the coin has a tiny hole in it, through this hole is threaded some fishing line (purloined from any good tackle store by their offspring while skiving skool) and they throw the coin at the ref/player/physio etc - in all the melee afterwards, they nonchalantly reel the coin back in.

So the east stand don't have alot of money - they use the same pound coin every time and it is shared around the 'fhamily'.

Ha Ha great im pashing myself laughing.

Always remember the Celtic fans were right at the back of the line when the brains were handed out.

Doug 46 Disliked Celtic since May 86.

chester copperpot
Celtic fans were right at the back of the line when the brains were handed out.

Doug, you're no a Cellick fan are you? ;)

Commander Harris
Ha Ha great im pashing myself laughing.

Always remember the Celtic fans were right at the back of the line when the brains were handed out.

Doug 46 Disliked Celtic since May 86.

you started late doug. ;):)

E-mailed the SFA to ask a couple of questions:

1) Was the coin throwing incident included in the referee's report, as it was clearly pointed out to the official by the physio who was hurt

2) Why was Nacho Novo not booked for throwing the ball away when Aiden McGeady was trying to take a throw-in late in the game. This surely is an act of time-wasting and also unsporting conduct

Gordon Smith has a LONG LONG way to go before any of us "provincial" fans sway from our opinion that there are different rules for the Old Firm.

What about an SFA investigation into the disgraceful players rammy after the game that could have started a riot??

I see the OF media PR wagon has already rolled into action and this is being put down as only "handbags"!

If this had kicked off at a Hearts/Hibs game the SFA would have been right in there before you could say "bringing the game into disrepute"!!!

Archived