Players ticket 1959/60

Stuart G

A while ago i was given a Hearts players ticket from 1959/60, it is a credit card sized, hard covered small book in excellent condition which lists rules & regulations for players re training, timekeeping, expenses, non smoking in the dressing room, etc, it also gives fixtures for both first team and reserves, it was issued by Tommy Walker who was both Manager and Secretary and the player was Henry Clark, as i am not really a memorabilia collector, i was wondering if anybody had an idea if it was worth selling? I have been carrrying it in my wallet for a while and am curious.

A while ago i was given a Hearts players ticket from 1959/60, it is a credit card sized, hard covered small book in excellent condition which lists rules & regulations for players re training, timekeeping, expenses, non smoking in the dressing room, etc, it also gives fixtures for both first team and reserves, it was issued by Tommy Walker who was both Manager and Secretary and the player was Henry Clark, as i am not really a memorabilia collector, i was wondering if anybody had an idea if it was worth selling? I have been carrrying it in my wallet for a while and am curious.

Would be an excellent thing to have.....

Say What Again

Send a pm to london jambo. He may have an idea of any value or may even be interested in it himself.

Archived