DIGITALISM - canceled gig at Liquid Rooms

Morry

Went out last Saturday to see Digitalism at the Liquid Rooms.

Had a few beers in the Grass Market with my mates walked up to find canceled posters on the doors of the Liquid Rooms - raging!

No idea if or when they will reschedule. Gutted to miss them will no doubt see them at the festivals - however would much rather see them in a place like the LR.

Anybody else meant to have gone to this gig and anybody know what the hells happening with it??

Malcolm Tucker

Digitalism are quality!!

Didn't even know this gig was on!

Have you ever seen them before?

Digitalism are quality!!

Didn't even know this gig was on!

Have you ever seen them before?

It was'nt!! :cool:

If it is rescheduled keep an eye out for tickets if they re-release any.

I dunno if it was a sell out as I got my mates tickets a day before they were supposed to be playing.

Not like the Germans not to be on time!:oopsoops:

flogelisgod

Yeah, was meant to go the gig too. They are damn good like! Heard Zdarlight in a few clubs and it takes the roof off.Just cant wait to hear them live!

Dr Ian Malcolm
Went out last Saturday to see Digitalism at the Liquid Rooms.

Had a few beers in the Grass Market with my mates walked up to find canceled posters on the doors of the Liquid Rooms - raging!

No idea if or when they will reschedule. Gutted to miss them will no doubt see them at the festivals - however would much rather see them in a place like the LR.

Anybody else meant to have gone to this gig and anybody know what the hells happening with it??

Got to my mates around 6 for a few beers and he told me it was off - at least we hadn't trekked up. Apparantly liquid rooms found out at half 3 in the afternoon that one of them was too ill to perform. He phoned liquid rooms and they said it would hopefully be re-scheduled within a couple of weeks or everyone gets a re-fund.

Was gutted it was off. Seen them twice, first time at Benicassim and then in Newcastle in Novemeber. Unreal live - Jupiter Room is possiblt the best live song I've heard.

• 4 weeks later...
Malcolm Tucker

This has been re-scheduled for the 23rd of August for anyone who's interested by the way!

Archived