What is all this?

Billy52

We will win in Europe, challenge the Old Firm, sign world cup players, sign a top class manager etc,etc.

Now we are looking at a smaller budget for players, asking the new manager (ha ha )to work within it, getting rid of the minimal talent we have, building a multi million pound stand for the multitude of new fans you hope to attract?

Come on Vlad you ****ing muppet what are you doing? have you Mod Edit enough now that you can **** on your paying public and say all of the above was lost in translation??.

You are ruining a major sporting institution and you don't even have the balls to come and see what you are doing.

Its about time you ****ed off you Mod Edit.

You go too far with some of the language used I think, but the general gist is spot on.

Why haven't the club been honest with the fans and come out in public and explained the new austerity strategy?

maroonlegions
You go too far with some of the language used I think, but the general gist is spot on.

Why haven't the club been honest with the fans and come out in public and explained the new austerity strategy?

because we already smell a rat and if they came out with what really is going on they would have to abandon the ship, in their silence they are reinforcing their real agenda as the saying goes ,"you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time".:rolleyes::confused:

This is going to be a very very long 4 months on here.

What gives you the impression things will improve after the 4 months are up :confused:

maroonlegions
This is going to be a very very long 4 months on here.

aye ,can you imagine all the extra booze and fags that will be taken in 4 months .:booze::scared::clock:

maroonlegions
Time was when you logged on the internet for entertainment.

Now it's a first stop when you get angry at intangible wrongdoings.

Cool times.

manic depressive site anyone , could rename the shed eh.;):107years:

You'r right apologies for the swearing, hope my mum doesn't read this.:sad:

Archived