AGM Questions and Quotes

Cliffundo

i think he meant , "judge us in the 12 months that are in a year for every year we fool you".:rolleyes:;)

lol.... well in that case he is consistent!

seriously though! It just shows you that in the glare of the media they still lie and talk pish and they do not really care!

I think it's safe to say that they will spout more pish on Friday and we will get hee haw! in the summer with regards to a decent manager!

gutted tbh

Father Tiresias
lol.... well in that case he is consistent!

seriously though! It just shows you that in the glare of the media they still lie and talk pish and they do not really care!

I think it's safe to say that they will spout more pish on Friday and we will get hee haw! in the summer with regards to a decent manager!

gutted tbh

Sad thing is that there are those who will believe every word of it!!

Sad thing is that there are those who will believe every word of it!!

Thats why I posted that link m8....it's from 2005 and shows you the level of pish they fed us then...surely it's time to wake up and smell the coffee...he has taken us all for a ride. No manager yet after almost 5 months...it is a complete joke.

Lets hope those that can attend can submit some particularly uncomfortable questions this year..no vlad in attendance you suspect but is rodney not obliged to be there?-give it tight.

I might be wrong here, but was it not the case that in previous AGM meeting's that the questions had to be submitted before the meeting started and they could sort out what questions were to be asked and what one's to bin.

Archie White
I might be wrong here, but was it not the case that in previous AGM meeting's that the questions had to be submitted before the meeting started and they could sort out what questions were to be asked and what one's to bin.

No. They will take questions from the floor. The problem is that they do not give out any answers. I expect more flannel on Friday. I wonder who they will blame this year.

No. They will take questions from the floor. The problem is that they do not give out any answers. I expect more flannel on Friday. I wonder who they will blame this year.

Ah,I was sure that on one or more meetings that the questions had to be in writting and that you had to stand at a mic where everyone could see you just to make you squirm,or was that under CPR.

Archie White
Ah,I was sure that on one or more meetings that the questions had to be in writting and that you had to stand at a mic where everyone could see you just to make you squirm,or was that under CPR.

No you squirm under a mic with RR too. We'll all be squirming on Friday at many of the lies that will come from the top table. How do so called good guys like Campbell Ogilvie put up with it? Serious lack of spine down Gorgie way these days - in the boardroom and on the field. A major reason we are where we are now.

Lets hope those that can attend can submit some particularly uncomfortable questions this year..no vlad in attendance you suspect but is rodney not obliged to be there?-give it tight.

I do not think Rodney will be there, is that not why they appointed Cambell Ogilvie? he will now be the one in the firing line when the AGM kicks off?

I do not think Rodders will want to be part of this atall after all the pish he spouted the last time!

Cut The Crap
a couple of quotes from Romanov that may come back to haunt him!!

Romanov said judge us in 12 months not 12 weeks

Heh, heh. The stuff about hiring a top-class manager, making money available to strengthen the team, and the redevelopment plans progressing on schedule could have been written this morning, never mind three years ago.

What a bunch of useless shysters they are.

Heh, heh. The stuff about hiring a top-class manager, making money available to strengthen the team, and the redevelopment plans progressing on schedule could have been written this morning.

What a bunch of shysters they are.

Aye it's a compltete joke m8. that was 2005 and we are still getting the exact same lines now as we did then!

how long can this go on..... if that was anyone else with any other top flight team in Britain they would be ousted out! we really need to take stock and give them the benifit of the doubt! till June.... if no real manager with real authority is appointed then we need to rid this ship of the vermen infesting on it! Vlad is on his last legs and I hope he realises it!

I do not think Rodney will be there, is that not why they appointed Cambell Ogilvie? he will now be the one in the firing line when the AGM kicks off?

I do not think Rodders will want to be part of this atall after all the pish he spouted the last time!

I too thought Roman Romanov no longer held the position of chairman or chief executive, he certainly hasn't been on the scene for a long time now. If it is Campbell Ogilvie leading procedures on Friday I hope he is given a tough time from the shareholders. He seems to be perceived as some kind of 'good guy' by most fans but I am still unsure of exactly what he does for the club. Can anyone enlighten me?

I hope that a shareholder will ask what the reason for the proposed debt for equity swap as announced on the club website is.

The current shareholders would be diluted to near oblivion by a surprisingly small debt for equity swap - and VR would be enabled to force them to sell to him in that situation I think.

Could someone ask him that is going:

If the debt figure doesn't matter, as has been said many times before, why it keeps increasing year after year?

The cruckie cookie
one of the questions that should be asked is "WHY HAVE WE BEEN LIED TOO".:evilno:

Which Lie would that be, their have been so many:sad:

I hope that a shareholder will ask what the reason for the proposed debt for equity swap as announced on the club website is.

The current shareholders would be diluted to near oblivion by a surprisingly small debt for equity swap - and VR would be enabled to force them to sell to him in that situation I think.

I would be shocked if the reason was not simply to get some of the debt off Hearts back.

The dilution of shareholder interest is largely irrelevant since the small shareholders already have too little a stake to force the board to do anything. If he wanted to force the sale of the small shareholders he could have done it before now but he seems content to allow small investors to hold 'sentimental' shares.

maroonlegions
Which Lie would that be, their have been so many:sad:

EVERY ONE OF THE FECKERS (lies that is);)

I would be shocked if the reason was not simply to get some of the debt off Hearts back.

The dilution of shareholder interest is largely irrelevant since the small shareholders already have too little a stake to force the board to do anything. If he wanted to force the sale of the small shareholders he could have done it before now but he seems content to allow small investors to hold 'sentimental' shares.

I would like to hear the Board's explanation. Is it to facilitate a further splurge of borrowing?

I think that you are right about the 90% rule on squeeze-outs though.

I would like to hear the Board's explanation. Is it to facilitate a further splurge of borrowing?

I think that you are right about the 90% rule on squeeze-outs though.

Could be Coco. Although the sale of CG, RomanB, Pospisil et al will have knocked around ?12 - 13m off the debt. If, on top of that, the working loss for last year is to be removed from the debt pile, very large inroads have been made to bring the total debt down.

This might be because they are near the borrowing limit agreed last year and need some financial headroom to bring in a manager and players for next season ?

Could be Coco. Although the sale of CG, RomanB, Pospisil et al will have knocked around ?12 - 13m off the debt. If, on top of that, the working loss for last year is to be removed from the debt pile, very large inroads have been made to bring the total debt down.

This might be because they are near the borrowing limit agreed last year and need some financial headroom to bring in a manager and players for next season ?

My guess would be that the debt figure at the moment is round about ?30-32m.

Who knows what the strategy from here might be - you might be right and they might waste, sorry invest, another ?10m on damaged goods players!

Archived