John Murray!!!!

lambojambo

The guy that worried me after last nights meeting wasn't Stevie Frail - it was John Murray!

He came across last night as an angry bampot - went into a very aggresive tirade at the first 2 pertinent questions he was asked, then basically sat with a soor puss for the rest of the meeting!

Later on he made a couple of statements that if heard by the young players in question will hardly encourage them to give it their best shot to come good at Hearts.

Firstly "we have 11 players out on loan and none of them will get any where near the first team". Now these are young players who (I assume) are developing all the time - Murray however seems to have written them off. Surely this is bad man management to make these statements in public!

On the Copil situation he said that he had "blasted" him for a poor performance and Copil jumped in the first plane home. As a 17 year old if I had faced the Irish nutter I saw last night, I might have headed for home!

Murray also seemed more intent on retribution for Copil rather than reabilitation when he returned. Yes Copil was out of order however to get the best out of young players sometimes you have to put your arm around their shoulder rather than give them the hair dryer treatment!

I ofcourse am not party to everything behind the scenes at Riccarton however I left the meeting last night with concerns over the type of guy who is paid to develop our young talent.:sad:

Drylaw Hearts
The guy that worried me after last nights meeting wasn't Stevie Frail - it was John Murray!

He came across last night as an angry bampot - went into a very aggresive tirade at the first 2 pertinent questions he was asked, then basically sat with a soor puss for the rest of the meeting!

Later on he made a couple of statements that if heard by the young players in question will hardly encourage them to give it their best shot to come good at Hearts.

Firstly "we have 11 players out on loan and none of them will get any where near the first team". Now these are young players who (I assume) are developing all the time - Murray however seems to have written them off. Surely this is bad man management to make these statements in public!

On the Copil situation he said that he had "blasted" him for a poor performance and Copil jumped in the first plane home. As a 17 year old if I had faced the Irish nutter I saw last night, I might have headed for home!

Murray also seemed more intent on retribution for Copil rather than reabilitation when he returned. Yes Copil was out of order however to get the best out of young players sometimes you have to put your arm around their shoulder rather than give them the hair dryer treatment!

I ofcourse am not party to everything behind the scenes at Riccarton however I left the meeting last night with concerns over the type of guy who is paid to develop our young talent.:sad:

When he said they would not get near the first team - did he expand on wether this was down to ability or because of other influences ?

Also, when he says this does he mean now (thats a given as they are on loan), next season (when they are back) or ever???

...[John Murray] - "we have 11 players out on loan and none of them will get any where near the first team"...

I hope someone at the meeting asked if he included Jamie MacDonald in his statement.

I was there last night too and it was my mate who got involved in a bit of a heated debate with John Murray.

Apparently John Murray is quite an agressive character and has come across like that at Shareholder meetings etc? That doesnt bother me - I was a bit taken aback at the meeting but fair play to all three of them for agreeing to do it. They must have known they were going to get a hard time and in my opinion those three are not the guys that deserve the ire of the fans - its Romanov and his advisers.

Anyway, we discussed the answers he gave in the pub afterwards and my opinion is that he, along with the rest, is totally frustrated with interference from above. I think he feels undermined and that Vlad has granted long term contracts to young players who he and the rest of the management team dont think were worthy of them. His job is youth development and it seems to be his opinions have been totally ignored. I for one welcomed his honesty -theres not enough of it about at Hearts these days and if he says these guys out on loan arent good enough then fair enough. Lets stop kidding ourselves on, clinging to the hope that these guys will all of a sudden be the saviours of the club. theres too much mediocrity in the playing staff at Hearts so lets start clearing out the deadwood whther they are first team players or youths.

As for Copil - he said that when he took him off in the Rangers youth cup game he told him he was a disgrace to the jersey. Ive no problems with that -there are far too many players at the club who fall into that category. Yes, I agree that perhaps an arm round the shoulder is what some players need - but maybe Copil is not one of them? I also think that the hairdryrer treatment Copil was given was probably because they have tried everything else with him and the hard time he was given was because they are at the end of their tether with him...?

When he said they would not get near the first team - did he expand on wether this was down to ability or because of other influences ?

Ability. He had a pop at Vlad for giving them long term contracts and until he had cleared them out he could not bring new young players in.

Drylaw Hearts
I was there last night too and it was my mate who got involved in a bit of a heated debate with John Murray.

Apparently John Murray is quite an agressive character and has come across like that at Shareholder meetings etc? That doesnt bother me - I was a bit taken aback at the meeting but fair play to all three of them for agreeing to do it. They must have known they were going to get a hard time and in my opinion those three are not the guys that deserve the ire of the fans - its Romanov and his advisers.

Anyway, we discussed the answers he gave in the pub afterwards and my opinion is that he, along with the rest, is totally frustrated with interference from above. I think he feels undermined and that Vlad has granted long term contracts to young players who he and the rest of the management team dont think were worthy of them. His job is youth development and it seems to be his opinions have been totally ignored. I for one welcomed his honesty -theres not enough of it about at Hearts these days and if he says these guys out on loan arent good enough then fair enough. Lets stop kidding ourselves on, clinging to the hope that these guys will all of a sudden be the saviours of the club. theres too much mediocrity in the playing staff at Hearts so lets start clearing out the deadwood whther they are first team players or youths.

As for Copil - he said that when he took him off in the Rangers youth cup game he told him he was a disgrace to the jersey. Ive no problems with that -there are far too many players at the club who fall into that category. Yes, I agree that perhaps an arm round the shoulder is what some players need - but maybe Copil is not one of them? I also think that the hairdryrer treatment Copil was given was probably because they have tried everything else with him and the hard time he was given was because they are at the end of their tether with him...?

If he wasn't happy then surely he would have accepted the role he was offered at Celtic ?

Also, when he says this does he mean now (thats a given as they are on loan), next season (when they are back) or ever???

He was saying they were not good enough and because of that they would never be near the 1st team EVER.

Drylaw Hearts
Ability. He had a pop at Vlad for giving them long term contracts and until he had cleared them out he could not bring new young players in.

Maybe he should shoulder some of the responsibility as he has most probably sign the majority of the the Youth Players he now deems not good enough.

Maybe he should shoulder some of the responsibility as he has most probably sign the majority of the the Youth Players he now deems not good enough.

I was going to ask him that however the meeting ran out of time.

I hope someone at the meeting asked if he included Jamie MacDonald in his statement.

The goalkeeping situation was raised.

Basically they know that sorting that position out is a priority. As for McDonald - Frail pretty much reiterated what he said in the EEN - he has done well at Queens but no decision taken yet.

I got the feeling that they perhaps dont think he is good enough but preformances at QOS have maybe given them food for thought.

Darren Murray also gave mention to Templeton and said that he was one player out on loan who they felt had the talent and potential to play in the first team.

Surely someone asked why a player who will be good enought to play in a Scottish Cup final and possibly Europe isn't deemed to be good enough to play for Hearts.

Neil MacFarlane?

He was saying they were not good enough and because of that they would never be near the 1st team EVER.

So we're looking at templeton (I'm guessing he played a part in his signing) and Mcdonald?

Murray just doesn't look the type of guy capable of giving a young player the arm around the shoulder encouragement!:eek:

As I say I can only judge his personality from his aggressive attitude at last nights meeting.

The bottom line is where is the young talent coming through?? As I asked him last night as Hibs were bringing through O'Connor, Riordan, Brown, Whittaker, Fletcher why have we ended up with Elliot and Mole! Maybe I got him off to a bad start! ;)

The goalkeeping situation was raised.

Basically they know that sorting that position out is a priority. As for McDonald - Frail pretty much reiterated what he said in the EEN - he has done well at Queens but no decision taken yet.

I got the feeling that they perhaps dont think he is good enough but preformances at QOS have maybe given them food for thought.

Darren Murray also gave mention to Templeton and said that he was one player out on loan who they felt had the talent and potential to play in the first team.

Yes, after John Murray had told us the the 11 players on loan were basically hopeless, Darren Murray had to jump in to say Templeton was promising.

funktasticlad

Copil deserves the hair dryer treatment for his behaviour i think young players need nurturing to aid there devolpment but his blatent petulence needs to be ironed out ASAP otherwise he'll continue to what ever he wants. Do you think sir alex ferguson would stand for that kind of behaviour? Dont think so. As long as the players respect him and show a willingness to take on board what hes trying to teach them then i dont see a problem. If young players start to maon about the way they are be treated by Murray on a regular basis then there is a problem but i dont see that. Hes signed a new contract recently to stop him going to Celtic, which is good news IMO. Theres no doubt he had a part to play in Eggert, Berra, Driver and Gordons devolpment and i'd imagine helped convince the overseas boys like Mcgowen Copil Branny etc to join in the 1st place. With regards to saying it how it is with some oh the guys he dosent think will make the grade i'm sure they are already aware of what his thoughts are and either use it as an insentive to improve and prove him wrong equaling a good bit of judgement by the man or they arent good enough for the 1st team and if thats the case hes just telling it how it is which for hearts at the mo is a fecking miracle!

jamboinglasgow

lambojambo, do you ever have anything posistive to say?

Anyway, I find something very contradicatry here, I have heard through a few people that JM is actually someone who has been friendly and on hand to help Copil when he is at Hearts, I can understand the frustation he has, think problems we caused ourself early on by the five year contracts and the dross that the huge playing staff has caused. It is starting to be fixed with releasing the older rubbish but I think Hearts should look to releasing the players or see if the clubs who have them on loan would pay a cut-price transfer for them.

I think JM is just passionate about his job, how would you feel when you have been working hard to bring through players and someone asks why isn't any youngsters coming through (and you just brought through in the last three seasons Elliot (he did his job at youth level), Mole, Driver and Jonsson, I would get offended as well.

This is not the first I have heard about Murray's unfortunate man management skills.

His treatment of some of the younger players is nothing short of disgraceful.

At an age when all that some of them will respond to is an encouraging arm around the shoulder, Murray seems to think that the Ferguson treatment is suitable for all. .............AND, I have this first hand , although for obvious reasons I can't reveal my source.

As for the Murray v Copil comments above,...................FFS !,...........the guy is a 17 year old laddie playing in a foreign country with probably very little understanding of English, and more than likely no-one who he can regard as a long established friend.

Think back to when you were 17 and imagine yourself with all those frailties in a foreign country plying your trade.

If the one guy you depended on most for your future development had lost it and given you a rollicking rather than take the time to help you, would you have stuck around ?

Jeez,.........even Bestie fecked off because of something as apparently lame as homesickness !

Give the guy a break. He can't even vote yet !

As for the Murray v Copil comments above,...................FFS !,...........the guy is a 17 year old laddie playing in a foreign country with probably very little understanding of English, and more than likely no-one who he can regard as a long established friend.

Think back to when you were 17 and imagine yourself with all those frailties in a foreign country plying your trade.

If the one guy you depended on most for your future development had lost it and given you a rollicking rather than take the time to help you, would you have stuck around ?

Jeez,.........even Bestie fecked off because of something as apparently lame as homesickness !

I would imagine that being a 17 year old footballer in a foreign country would be quite tough.

But i don't think that's the problem with Copil...

"John Murray and Hearts could not have done more for Copil," said a source close to the player, who added that the academy director has gone so far as to buy a laptop computer and boots for the youngster from his own pocket. "He is regarded as the most talented kid at the club, he has been lifted and laid and wanted for nothing, but he has thrown all Hearts' help back in their face."

Both Copil and Kostadinov joined the full squad for pre-season in Germany last year but went back to general apprentice duties on their return, such as cleaning the boots of senior players, which is understood to have riled the Romanian.

Henry's right glove

I can't belive people are jumping on JM's back after one newspaper report on Copil and 3 questions in the Gorgie Suite!! This is the man that has been largely responsible for a huge amount of talent to come out of Hearts in recent years, a man who is highly regarded within his profession and a man that Celtic tried to snatch from us recently. He turned that down because he had unfinished business here, no doubt turning down a huge wage rise to stick with Hearts and one grumpy wee boy gets huffy with him and all of a sudden he's a terrible youth coach?!?!

Get a grip. I'm sure JM is better placed than anyone on this board to know when to "put an arm" around someone or "give them the hairdryer treatment" Has anyone thought that maybe he's tried that already and the young laddie still hasn't pulled his socks up?

Have some faith and give the guy credit where it's due for telling it like it is.

Robbos Right Peg

As for Copil - he said that when he took him off in the Rangers youth cup game he told him he was a disgrace to the jersey.

I would suspect that John Murray's command of Romanian is worse than Copil's understanding of English. So how the fek did he do that I wonder. I really do think that communication has been a big factor in this situation

I would suspect that John Murray's command of Romanian is worse than Copil's understanding of English. So how the fek did he do that I wonder. I really do think that communication has been a big factor in this situation

Picked up the gersey. waved it about a little, then moonied copil.

Hilary Briss

Did any of the 3 talk up any of the young guys at Hearts or say any were ready to break through ??

Was there anything positive said ???

jamboinglasgow
Did any of the 3 talk up any of the young guys at Hearts or say any were ready to break through ??

Was there anything positive said ???

to be honest there might of been but feel some people would rather mention the bad.

lambojambo, do you ever have anything posistive to say?

Anyway, I find something very contradicatry here, I have heard through a few people that JM is actually someone who has been friendly and on hand to help Copil when he is at Hearts, I can understand the frustation he has, think problems we caused ourself early on by the five year contracts and the dross that the huge playing staff has caused. It is starting to be fixed with releasing the older rubbish but I think Hearts should look to releasing the players or see if the clubs who have them on loan would pay a cut-price transfer for them.

I think JM is just passionate about his job, how would you feel when you have been working hard to bring through players and someone asks why isn't any youngsters coming through (and you just brought through in the last three seasons Elliot (he did his job at youth level), Mole, Driver and Jonsson, I would get offended as well.

Try reading my post eh!! I think you will find I was very positive about Frail.

I was at the meeting last night and I am reporting the facts as they happened. I was also confirming MY OPINION on Murray based on his attitude and what he said last night!

I have also spoken to "a few people" who had sons through the academy who thought his manner was appalling with young boys. However I have not based my opinion on third hand rumours only on what I saw and heard from Murray direct.

With regards to the young talent you mention - Elliot and Mole - hopeless! Driver - the jury is out! Jonsson - came to Hearts after the benefit of coaching at a young age BY OTHERS!

I can't belive people are jumping on JM's back after one newspaper report on Copil and 3 questions in the Gorgie Suite!! This is the man that has been largely responsible for a huge amount of talent to come out of Hearts in recent years, a man who is highly regarded within his profession and a man that Celtic tried to snatch from us recently. He turned that down because he had unfinished business here, no doubt turning down a huge wage rise to stick with Hearts and one grumpy wee boy gets huffy with him and all of a sudden he's a terrible youth coach?!?!

Get a grip. I'm sure JM is better placed than anyone on this board to know when to "put an arm" around someone or "give them the hairdryer treatment" Has anyone thought that maybe he's tried that already and the young laddie still hasn't pulled his socks up?

Have some faith and give the guy credit where it's due for telling it like it is.

J murray didn't turn celtic down because of unfinished business,it was due to a personal family matter. He is a celtic man and would have left in a minute but for the reason above. He also turned down an approach made by rangers which was made a week after he turned down celtic, as for youth coach he is not a coach he was hearts first team scout and was given the academy job.The guy works from early morning to last thing at night so he is not lacking in effort. With regards to Copil he is on more money than the rest of the boys, they got his family a job here, they spent extra money on him the computer etc and he doesn't want to clean boots for ****sake he comes from the land of the ****ing ***** what does he want hearts to do relocate to some ****my hole in Romania.

One of the top youth players in europe my erse,

Punt him or hold his registration and make sure the little ****er doesn't play again.

Name them please!!!

to be honest there might of been but feel some people would rather mention the bad.

Were you at the meeting?

I was at the meeting last night and I am reporting the facts as they happened. I was also confirming MY OPINION on Murray based on his attitude and what he said last night!

I have also spoken to "a few people" who had sons through the academy who thought his manner was appalling with young boys. However I have not based my opinion on third hand rumours only on what I saw and heard from Murray direct.

With regards to the young talent you mention - Elliot and Mole - hopeless! Driver - the jury is out! Jonsson - came to Hearts after the benefit of coaching at a youg age BY OTHERS!

With regards to the young guys out on loan did he say they were not good enough or not developing as they thought they would and what about the other young 16 or 17 yr olds presently at the club did he mention if any of them had the potential to go further or are they another batch ready to go out on loan.

Colonel Kurtz

With regards to the young talent you mention - Elliot and Mole - hopeless! Driver - the jury is out! Jonsson - came to Hearts after the benefit of coaching at a young age BY OTHERS!

This will be the same Murray who paid for a laptop for Copil out of his own pocket when the club were *****ing about.

Regarding your last para ,I think I can see the problem from last night,Johns irish temprament means he doesnt suffer fools gladlyl

It looks more and more likely that my belief that we need to empty the entire backroom team along with the the majority of the squad is correct.

We're not only rotten to the core, but also decomposing from the roots up.

We need to empty all of them .......... players, coaches, medical staff, the whole ten yards ...... and get in proper proven professionals.

Then, and maybe then, we might start to look like a proper football club again.

This will be the same Murray who paid for a laptop for Copil out of his own pocket when the club were *****ing about.

Regarding your last para ,I think I can see the problem from last night,Johns irish temprament means he doesnt suffer fools gladlyl

So you rate Elliot and Mole as talented footballers do you?:confused:

And you accuse me of being a fool? :rolleyes:

jamboinglasgow

With regards to the young talent you mention - Elliot and Mole - hopeless! Driver - the jury is out! Jonsson - came to Hearts after the benefit of coaching at a youg age BY OTHERS!

It was joke about you not being posistive.

Elliot - is hopeless I agree

Mole - The guy did alright when he played for us last season, its when he didn't preform when on loan that people went against him. Think under the right coaching the lad will shine.

Driver - player of the season, shame he has had an injury last few weeks but the boys got talent and think he will continuly get better.

Jonsson - you made out no one has come through, yes we bought him age 16 but he still has come through our U19 squad into the first squad.

I am still adment that we have talent in our young players, I have watched them play and though there are ones who will never make it, there are ones who will. Johnathon Brown will be a great LB/RB, McGowen is obvious, Rapnik is a great defender, Visconte is good on the wing, Harry will be a good goalie (though wont be playing 1st team for Hearts for a few years), Balatoni looks solid and can hopefully develop over the next few years and Scott Robinson looks the best prospect for Hearts in a while.

Maybe M&M meant that there was no one ready in the youths for senior first team football yet (though find it odd that McGowen is not deemed ready in that case.)

All I am saying is there is conflicting reports of both Murrys that suggest they are like marmite, you either like them or hate them.

With regards to the young guys out on loan did he say they were not good enough or not developing as they thought they would and what about the other young 16 or 17 yr olds presently at the club did he mention if any of them had the potential to go further or are they another batch ready to go out on loan.

Murray made it clear that they were not good enough and had been put out on loan to save some wages, rather than putting them out to loan to develop as footballers.

It looks more and more likely that my belief that we need to empty the entire backroom team along with the the majority of the squad is correct.

We're not only rotten to the core, but also decomposing from the roots up.

We need to empty all of them .......... players, coaches, medical staff, the whole ten yards ...... and get in proper proven professionals.

Then, and maybe then, we might start to look like a proper football club again.

Have you forgotten to take your meds this morning.

We need a new manager and a top quality under 19 coach, mccann is helping the reserves and when the new top man comes in then shaggy would help with the reserves. The introduction of 1 or 2 major appointments will change the way the club is not only run but how we play. Levein has done it at united with buttons just think what he could have done this season for us given the wages we are paying to some of the dross on show.

Colonel Kurtz

The was a raft of 5 year deals handed out against Murrays advice,one to a player who had already been told he was being released.

Rgarding players you mention I repeat it is the academys function to produce players to approaching first team standard,if you then hand over the coaching to Russian maniacs or Bulgarian nonentities then they will not progress.

I believe the Mole ,Elliott ,and Driver have regressed due to the first team caoching shambles.

If you look at the under 19 team that played in the cup final against Celtic.

Thomson,Wallace,Elliott,Johnsson ,Driver and Mole all went onto the first team.that is remarkably high

Murray is also frustrated that for at least 2 seasons young players opportunities were hampered by the dross being selected for the reserve and first team based on nationality and not talent.

jamboinglasgow

We need a new manager and a top quality under 19 coach, mccann is helping the reserves and when the new top man comes in then shaggy would help with the reserves. The introduction of 1 or 2 major appointments will change the way the club is not only run but how we play. Levein has done it at united with buttons just think what he could have done this season for us given the wages we are paying to some of the dross on show.

I agree with you all the way, it is not just a manager that is important to bring in, a few key coaches and officals are key. Think Frail should keep his job as a coach or running the reserves but think we need a quality coach for the U19's.

Murray made it clear that they were not good enough and had been put out on loan to save some wages, rather than putting them out to loan to develop as footballers.

If all these guys are not good enough then what about the ones like thomson,balatoni,wood, etc who I would think are also on long term deals surely if you don't get first team action at a young age it is better for you to spend a season elsewhere so you can experience first team action at a lower level than hearts but maybe not for the individual player.

It didn't do beckham, butt, scholes etc any harm and shouldn't always be viewed as a negative move.

Not on medications mate, clarity is all there.

Just get the feeling that we need a total fresh start (throughout), without the hinderance of previous incumbents. Fair enough the decomposing from the roots up may be a bit ott but we are hardly setting the heather on fire at all levels of play and the man responsible for part of that is telling the fans that 11 youth players aren't worth squat diddly. The medical issues at the club tell their own story though, and ther is no denyinig that.

Levein has been allowed to bring in his own backroom team though, and whilst I agree Levein could do alot better with what we currently have, it matters not a jot as there is only one person that can change the way the club is run, and it sure as hell ain't the coaching/management team!

This will be the same Murray who paid for a laptop for Copil out of his own pocket when the club were *****ing about.Regarding your last para ,I think I can see the problem from last night,Johns irish temprament means he doesnt suffer fools gladlyl

Ooops! penny's just dropped - Copil took Johns' laptop away to Romania! ;)

Ooops! penny's just dropped - Copil took Johns' laptop away to Romania! ;)

I quized them last night on the subject of Eddie Mearns.Eddie is the exact opposite of Copil.Ticks all the boxes of how a young player should develop.Tries,has the basic skills and has played well in every level he has played in.Still they wouldn't give me an answer if the rumour he was getting released was true.

I also found it strange that Frail reckons Gary Glen is ready for a 1st team spot this weekend.Of the 2 strikers yesterday Mole was by far the better player,also found his motm weird as well.The lad Hubbie has a good engine but has an annoying habit of passing the ball to the opposite side.Something that will really annoy the natives.

You would have been be pleased to hear J Thomson will play on Saturday though.I bet you had a big smile when Frail was announced.:)

Not on medications mate, clarity is all there.

Just get the feeling that we need a total fresh start (throughout), without the hinderance of previous incumbents. Fair enough the decomposing from the roots up may be a bit ott but we are hardly setting the heather on fire at all levels of play and the man responsible for part of that is telling the fans that 11 youth players aren't worth squat diddly. The medical issues at the club tell their own story though, and ther is no denyinig that.

Levein has been allowed to bring in his own backroom team though, and whilst I agree Levein could do alot better with what we currently have, it matters not a jot as there is only one person that can change the way the club is run, and it sure as hell ain't the coaching/management team!

You have to remember murray didn't want all of these youth players to get 5 yr deals he advised vlad not to give them deals but was told it was too late it was either malofeev or korobochka who looked at the boys in 1 training session and authorised the 5 yr contracts hardly murrays fault.

What medical issues are you referring to. I have insight into alot of what has went on with the medical side and if I can I will try and answer your query

I quized them last night on the subject of Eddie Mearns.Eddie is the exact opposite of Copil.Ticks all the boxes of how a young player should develop.Tries,has the basic skills and has played well in every level he has played in.Still they wouldn't give me an answer if the rumour he was getting released was true.

I also found it strange that Frail reckons Gary Glen is ready for a 1st team spot this weekend.Of the 2 strikers yesterday Mole was by far the better player,also found his motm weird as well.The lad Hubbie has a good engine but has an annoying habit of passing the ball to the opposite side.Something that will really annoy the natives.

You would have been be pleased to hear J Thomson will play on Saturday though.I bet you had a big smile when Frail was announced.:)

Yeh but Frail did say Jason would play because Neilson was "injured and suspended"!

I look forward to Robbie strutting his stuff again next season! :confused:

Malcolm Tucker

With regards to Jonsson, is it not true we noticed him at 14? He came over a few times, trained, and went back until he was 16, then we signed him up? Certainly can't say he was trained "BY OTHERS" now can we?

I know someone who spoke to John Murray and he said Templeton was the most naturally talented out of the whole u19 team. He will come through next season.

I'm not sure if McDonald will return in all honesty. We're looking for a new goalie and Frail declined to make a decision on him. Gets me thinking that he isn't in the plans.

Who are the other 9 guys on loan out of interest?

With regards to Jonsson, is it not true we noticed him at 14? He came over a few times, trained, and went back until he was 16, then we signed him up? Certainly can't say he was trained "BY OTHERS" now can we?

I know someone who spoke to John Murray and he said Templeton was the most naturally talented out of the whole u19 team. He will come through next season.

I'm not sure if McDonald will return in all honesty. We're looking for a new goalie and Frail declined to make a decision on him. Gets me thinking that he isn't in the plans.

Who are the other 9 guys on loan out of interest?

Every body noticed at the meeting that when John Murray was have his tirade that NONE of the players on loan would get a sniff at the first team, Darren Murray had to but in and say that Templeton was doing really well.

Malcolm Tucker
Every body noticed at the meeting that when John Murray was have his tirade that NONE of the players on loan would get a sniff at the first team, Darren Murray had to but in and say that Templeton was doing really well.

Well then maybe he forgot? I don't see why he would change his mind completely on the lad.

Archived