Tonight's Champions League Football

moogsy

Quite excited about the Barca-Milan game. Would love to see Milan go through but just can't see it.

Obviously Bayern massive favourites to progress from the other fixture.

Also very much looking forward to the Barca-AC Milan game. Got a funny feeling there might be a bit of highway robbery on the cards from Milan.

As for the other game...although you should probably never underestimate a team led by Deschamps, it?s difficult to see past Bayern.

Rudolf's Mate

Milan aren't exactly mugs and have star players themselves. Give Zlatan a sniff and he'll punish you!

That said, I couldn't resist Messi at 8's :D

Realistically I think Milan will defend well however I think their defence could be in for a difficult night. It wouldn't surprise me if Milan had a sending off and that changes the game.

John McClure

think it maybe 1-1

milan have a surprisingly attacking line up

you do get chances against barca and youv got to take them because barca will score

dont think it will be a stroll for barca by no means

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

90 minutes of great defending last week ruined by that pish. Deary me.

90 minutes of great defending last week ruined by that pish. Deary me.

Bert Le Clos

Barce really are a bunch of greetin faced *******s. He wasn't the last man, yellow card is correct.

rossthejambo

Busquets, Fabregas and Puyol can GTF. Asking for a red card is ridiculous.

One of the main reasons I can't be arsed with Barcelona these days.

Busquets, Fabregas and Puyol can GTF. Asking for a red card is ridiculous.

One of the main reasons I can't be arsed with Barcelona these days.

Shocking behaviour again.Every game I watch them play they are always acting this way.

Milan have got their Emirates defending style tonight.

Milan are finding a lot of space but the problem is they need 7 back at times to defend. :laugh:

rossthejambo

Shocking behaviour again.Every game I watch them play they are always acting this way.

Milan have got their Emirates defending style tonight.

It's a shame van Bommel's not playing, would have liked to see him go right through Busquets.

John McClure

back to the defending now for milan

watch barca start diving and rolling around, asking for yellow cards

good finish from nocerino

Felt Milan would sneak one lots of time left still so could turn into a good game as Barcelona will have to attack..

Gaun Meelan. Barca are just a bunch of whinging fuds when a team gets in about them. Esp Fabregas, whats he maoning at? His foot was up as much as the Milan player`s.

rossthejambo

Puyol barges Nesta and Busquets and that's a pen? Fair enough he had a wee hold of his shirt but Puyol was the one that knocked him over.

Puyol barges Nesta and Busquets and that's a pen? Fair enough he had a wee hold of his shirt but Puyol was the one that knocked him over.

mate, Nesta was holding his shirt long before the ball came in the box. Effin stupidity from an experienced man. I want Milan to win but im all for refs cracking down on shirt pulling.....Barca always get a break though but Milan have shown they can get at them.

Rudolf's Mate

You hold a players shirt like that you run the risk of giving away a pen. More often than not the defender gets away with it but doesn't make it right.

rossthejambo

mate, Nesta was holding his shirt long before the ball came in the box. Effin stupidity from an experienced man. I want Milan to win but im all for refs cracking down on shirt pulling.....Barca always get a break though but Milan have shown they can get at them.

I'm not denying that, but Puyol has body checked the 2 of them. It's a soft soft penalty.

John McClure

That penalty was as soft as a baby's first shite.

:rofl:

i agree, i actually thought it was more of a foul by puyol on nesta for trying to block him

Rudolf's Mate

I'm not denying that, but Puyol has body checked the 2 of them. It's a soft soft penalty.

The pen offence happened before the block. It it had happened to us we'd be raging.

rossthejambo

The pen offence happened before the block. It it had happened to us we'd be raging.

Holding a shirt before the balls in play isn't a penalty IMO.

Archived