River City.

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone

Having only seen one previous episode when it first started it will be no surprise that I have never watched it since!

However it has been on in the background while I was catching up on some notes and I cant believe how bad it is!

I think it might be worse than Scotsport for terribly made, terribly cast programmes!

It is absolutely awful - how long has it been on air and why have they not made any effort to improve it.

I cringed through all of it!

Disgrace of a programme - foreigners must watch that and wet themselves laughing!

christhejambo

Terrible terrible show. Had the displeasure of meeting the aberdonian woman is a club in Aberdeen before- she was even more grotesque than the character she portrays, her attitute stank- thought she owned the place and was an ignorant old cow :evilno:

Having only seen one previous episode when it first started it will be no surprise that I have never watched it since!

However it has been on in the background while I was catching up on some notes and I cant believe how bad it is!

I think it might be worse than Scotsport for terribly made, terribly cast programmes!

It is absolutely awful - how long has it been on air and why have they not made any effort to improve it.

I cringed through all of it!

Disgrace of a programme - foreigners must watch that and wet themselves laughing!

The nasal whine of the weegie accents is enough to make you dive straight for the remote control.

Don't think any of these "actors" will be at the oscars any time soon.

At least Eldorado was entertaining in a kind of "Carry On" stylee.

And even that got axed after 12 months.

River Titty is an embarassment to the whole of Scotland.

I occasionally watch it! I think it's funny. Not meant to be taken seriously!! Yes the acting is something to be desired but me and my flatmate really laugh at it! :P

I occasionally watch it! I think it's funny. Not meant to be taken seriously!! Yes the acting is something to be desired but me and my flatmate really laugh at it! :P

I feel the same. It is completely toung in cheek and not to be taken seriously. My girlfriend watches it religiously so it is on in my flat a lot.

chester copperpot

The wife records it on our Sky+ box so she can watch it when she gets home from work. An awful, awful T.V programme, but I would say that of all of the soap opera's.

Drew Busby !

Eastenders is bad, but River City is worse. Both regurgitate the same old themes and storylines ad nauseam. Surely computers could do this soap-opera stuff just as well, they could save big money on script writers :rolleyes:

while (true)

{

A is in trouble with the law/going to jail/coming out of jail

B has a marriage problem

C is on drink/drugs

D is dead

E is leaving the area/returning to the area

F is having a comedy moment

Z is pregnant/misscarrying/having an abortion

}

Archived