Vitalijus Vasilauskas

Big Team

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, there's no point squabbling or scoring points - Hearts have scored an o.g. here and there is no getting away from that fact.

It's the first time this dire easyjet system has been used in the uk for football season tickets - you don't say!!!

Are we to believe all other clubs within the UK are behind the game when it comes to marketing and pricing and that Hearts are trail-blazing on this one?

Or have other clubs looked at it and moved on accordingly, knowing it was a sham - and Hearts are the only twats to have actually implemented it without seemingnly knowing how it works in reality themselves.

Or maybe it's all quite deliberate and avoided an increase in Hearts season-ticket headline - and that's worked out right enough

It has, indeed, been a complete shambles and many, many supporters have been alienated.

But, I suspect that they achieved what they were targetting. They sold 2,000 tickets on the FIRST DAY. Wages can be paid now. Christ we still have 8 league games left in THIS season - and we are still in the Cup. To raise over half a million from fans with a quater of the season still to go is some achievement.

Adult silver has dropped by ?20 this morning.

So it isn't a con after all then.

No it's not! Same price as I paid at 6pm last night.

? Platinum??

??? Gold?????

? ?Silver????

?? Bronze???

Adult

?480

?420

?340

?310

O65/Student/U18

?360

?315

?255

?230

U12*

?100

?50

?50

?50

heartsfc_fan

No it's not! Same price as I paid at 6pm last night.

? Platinum??

??? Gold?????

? ?Silver????

?? Bronze???

Adult

?480

?420

?340

?310

O65/Student/U18

?360

?315