Vitalijus Vasilauskas

Big Team

Alwaysinourshadows

Just been on and checked and my season ticket is already ?10 dearer thatn last year.

That's Hearts lost another season ticket holder.

For the sake of ?10? :lol:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Benoit

Just been on and checked and my season ticket is already ?10 dearer thatn last year.

Not like you to get all drama queenery BB

Hearty Harry

Spot on - this is a huge gamble. If we can't get a competitive team on the park next season and there is not the same level of season ticket holders the place will be half empty because the walk up's simply won't walk up in any numbers. This has been an exercise in mortgaging future revenue to dig themselves out of a hole of their own making - that hole was big enough and if this gamble fails we are in serious trouble this time next year.

I renewed and somehow I feel used and abused and it doesn't feel very good - there is a part of me wishes I had told them to shove it but the heart rules the head. I'm fortunate I had the money to go and buy the tickets for the wife and myself but I feel really sorry for the guys who aren't in a position to do that. it has not been one of the better days in this clubs history, pretty shameful really.

I felt so dirty after renewing that I had to have a shower!

Gregory House M.D.

It's not going to be just ?10. I have other payments to make which I expected to have more time on but have to pay this weekend. That rules me out of buying my ticket for at least a week and I dread to think ehat ludicrous price they'll be charging then.

It's also the fact that Hearts have pissed me about on The ST front before and add to that we've had a pish season IMO. Hearts just can't justify charging such prices.

Hearty Harry

That is pathetic! We're you expecting no increase? I would have been expecting at least ?20 mor than last years ticket which is what I got it for. ?320 instead of starting price of ?270

Gregory House M.D.

That is pathetic! We're you expecting no increase? I would have been expecting at least ?20 mor than last years ticket which is what I got it for. ?320 instead of starting price of ?270

?20 for what? Why are they raising prices?

Wages isn't an acceptable answer. There's lots of players leaving this summer.

Gregory House M.D.

For another ?112 I could buy a ST at Old Trafford.

It'll be less than ?112 come this time next week and could probably be under ?100 difference.

:cornette::vrface:

al_hearts65

I have had a CAT B ST for five years. I normally buy my ticket in the 1st Phase and my sons before the end of the reserve period as under 18 tickets stayed the same during full period. This year with no CAT B i was looking at nearly ?200 more at cheapest prices. There was no offer by hearts to reserve an alternative seat until the April date for CAT B holders as there seats have not been made available. I had saved ?200 for my ticket which I thought should be more that enough based on last years prices plus a small increase.

Last week the website informed me that

1) I will have to pay a lot more

2) I have no reserved seat

3) My sons ticket has more than doubled with no time to pay.

I could have managed to buy a full price Bronze ticket this morning but I couldn't reserve one for the boy so couldn't risk it as there is no guarentee when I've got the money for his ticket any adjacent seat will be available. The additional ?40 for Zebra takes this out of the equation. I'm sorry that some people can't understand why some of us are angry and feel let down that hearts didn't give us more time to prepare for this. If the change of system had been notified around Sept/oct we would have had a chance to get organised. There is no way I can afford the current prices its gone up to over ?500 for the 2 of us. There were lots of simple things hearts could have done to help ease in this new system but they've cocked up bigger than Craig Whyte and many hearts fans are being left with no choice but to Walk away.

Hearty Harry

For another ?112 I could buy a ST at Old Trafford.

It'll be less than ?112 come this time next week and could probably be under ?100 difference.

:cornette::vrface:

Off you go then!

Hearty Harry

?20 for what? Why are they raising prices?

Wages isn't an acceptable answer. There's lots of players leaving this summer.

Inflation? The fact that we are cash strapped? My ticket works out at ?17 a game so can't complain! An extra ?10? Are you serious? The cost of 3 pints? Or are you tea total? Lol

Gregory House M.D.

Inflation :cornette:

Great answer

:Vlad-Stupid:

Gregory House M.D.

Hahaha ?10 spread over 18 home games ... 55p!!

Did you bother reading the next post? At this rate it won't be a kick in the arse off of ?500 by the time I can pay for one.

Hearts sure know how to alienate fans. Aye they've sold 2000 tickets. I'll be surprised if it even reaches 8000 come August though.

Hearty Harry

Did you bother reading the next post? At this rate it won't be a kick in the arse off of ?500 by the time I can pay for one.

Hearts sure know how to alienate fans. Aye they've sold 2000 tickets. I'll be surprised if it even reaches 8000 come August though.

Close the door behind you! ?10 FFS!

rossthejambo

An actual tenner? Those *******s.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out William.

Gregory House M.D.

An actual tenner? Those *******s.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out William.

I won't Ross. I'll also be complaining about false advertisement unless prices fall again.

Hearty Harry

I won't Ross. I'll also be complaining about false advertisement unless prices fall again.

Exactly what part was false advertising?

Gregory House M.D.

Exactly what part was false advertising?

Emm calling it dynamic pricing when the prices only move one way.

Hope this clarifies.

fabienleclerq

People having digs at BB when it's the most sense ive heard from the boy :facepalm:

Hearty Harry

Emm calling it dynamic pricing when the prices only move one way.

Hope this clarifies.

Sorry but don't think you understand the concept. Dynamic pricing is used to book plane tickets all the time. Price starts off very cheap but only goes up

Hearty Harry

People having digs at BB when it's the most sense ive heard from the boy :facepalm:

He must talk some crap normally then!

Gregory House M.D.

Sorry but don't think you understand the concept. Dynamic pricing is used to book plane tickets all the time. Price starts off very cheap but only goes up

Sorry but don't think you do.

Dynamic Pricing works like this: Rising Demand= Rising Price, Falling Demand= Falling Price.

Hearts have already said to people that they won't fall. It's illegal and a complete con.

Gregory House M.D.

So I'm speaking nonsense to say that it's ridiculous that within 24 hours my ticket price has already eclipsed last seasons price, that If i paid 112 pounds on top of the current price I'd be watching Rooney, Hernandez and co. and that the rates are absolutely ludicrous?

If the Prices keep rising at half this rate til next Friday I'd be CHEAPER buying a ST at Old Trafford :vrface:

fabienleclerq

He must talk some crap normally then!

He's usually on the wind up, but he's spot on here.

Hearty Harry

Sorry but don't think you do.

Dynamic Pricing works like this: Rising Demand= Rising Price, Falling Demand= Falling Price.

Hearts have already said to people that they won't fall. It's illegal and a complete con.

They won't fall as demand is high. Are you expecting it to drop by a tender before you buy lol btw do you complain at every away game where we usually get ripped off?

Chad Sexington

Folk moaning about season ticket prices :facepalm:

Just get it paid. When I settle down to watch a Hearts game on Australian Setanta I expect a high quality product in a full stadium.

That's why I pay my subscription.

:greggy:

Gregory House M.D.

They won't fall as demand is high. Are you expecting it to drop by a tender before you buy lol btw do you complain at every away game where we usually get ripped off?

No. I rarely go to away games to avoid being robbed. I'm a Football fan, not a blindly faithful mug. Hearts have said It's highly unlikely they will drop again. I highly doubt that demand will be high outwith this weekend. That's if this high demand even lasts til tomorrow.

Trying to make a joke about a post and ignoring the explanation just makes you look silly. Adding lol just makes it worse.

rossthejambo

No. I rarely go to away games to avoid being robbed. I'm a Football fan, not a blindly faithful mug. Hearts have said It's highly unlikely they will drop again. I highly doubt that demand will be high outwith this weekend. That's if this high demand even lasts til tomorrow.

Trying to make a joke about a post and ignoring the explanation just makes you look silly. Adding lol just makes it worse.

So we've went from "prices won't drop" to "highly unlikely prices will drop".

Just to avoid any further confusion I believe the email posted on here said it was "unlikely given current demand"

Hearty Harry

You got one thing right! You're a fan! I'm a supporter through thick and thin home and away so just you save your pennies and pick and choose your games. I presume that you also didn't go to the quarter final at Tynie because that was also a rip off? There's a hardcore of supporters like me that are the lifeblood of Hearts. If you are getting upset over paying a bit more than last year then off you go and see what value for money you get at other clubs and the quality and atmosphere available there! Did you also complain in previous years when the season ticket prices went up by more than a tenner or was that your first one last year. I can understand your frustrations at the new system but to say you aint renewing because of a ?10 increase is quite laughable so here's another lol nighty night x

Gregory House M.D.

You got one thing right! You're a fan! I'm a supporter through thick and thin home and away so just you save your pennies and pick and choose your games. I presume that you also didn't go to the quarter final at Tynie because that was also a rip off? There's a hardcore of supporters like me that are the lifeblood of Hearts. If you are getting upset over paying a bit more than last year then off you go and see what value for money you get at other clubs and the quality and atmosphere available there! Did you also complain in previous years when the season ticket prices went up by more than a tenner or was that your first one last year. I can understand your frustrations at the new system but to say you aint renewing because of a ?10 increase is quite laughable so here's another lol nighty night x

I'm on quite a high warn status so won't even bother writing what I think of you.

Nighty night uberfan x

P.s the ticket prices were frozen up until last year. Hiw did an uberfan like yourself "The lifeblood of the club" not know this?

Hearty Harry

I'm on quite a high warn status so won't even bother writing what I think of you.

Nighty night uberfan x

P.s the ticket prices were frozen up until last year. Hiw did an uberfan like yourself "The lifeblood of the club" not know this?

Clutching at straws now part timer!

Regards

?ber fan Harry

Gregory House M.D.

Clutching at straws now part timer!

Regards

?ber fan Harry

Clutching at straws? :lol:

Behave yourself wee man.

Hearty Harry

Clutching at straws? :lol:

Behave yourself wee man.

Wee man? Lol quite an assumption! Big wallet though! Come over to section T2 just beside the away dugout and I'll give you a tenner.... No hard feelings!

Gregory House M.D.

Wee man? Lol quite an assumption! Big wallet though! Come over to section T2 just beside the away dugout and I'll give you a tenner.... No hard feelings!

Sorry mate, wouldn't sully myself in the cheap seats. :jbsmug:

John McClure

BB :Vlad-Stupid:

AM OAN A HIGH WARN SHATUSH SO YUD BETTER WATCH OOT COSH IF A TILD YI WHAT A HINK O YE AD GET BARRED, RADGE THAT A UM

Im on a high warn status too,......

But seriously, greetin for a tenner BB? Really? Get a grip

AN BY THE WIY, A KIN GO WATCH MAN U FUR A HUNNER AN TWELVE POUND MARE, JUST SAYIN LIKESH, everybody check me out, am a man u fan, and iv looked at getting a season ticket there coz am such a big man u fan

seriously

what

pay the tenner

or just do what i do and buy game by game basis because i cant afford a season ticket

both are acceptable ways of supporting the club, greeting over a tenner and man u on the internet is not

Gregory House M.D.

BB :Vlad-Stupid:

AM OAN A HIGH WARN SHATUSH SO YUD BETTER WATCH OOT COSH IF A TILD YI WHAT A HINK O YE AD GET BARRED, RADGE THAT A UM

Im on a high warn status too,......

But seriously, greetin for a tenner BB? Really? Get a grip

AN BY THE WIY, A KIN GO WATCH MAN U FUR A HUNNER AN TWELVE POUND MARE, JUST SAYIN LIKESH, everybody check me out, am a man u fan, and iv looked at getting a season ticket there coz am such a big man u fan

seriously

what

pay the tenner

or just do what i do and buy game by game basis because i cant afford a season ticket

both are acceptable ways of supporting the club, greeting over a tenner and man u on the internet is not

Greeting over a tenner? I'm actually not buying because it was bumped up to ?420 within a day. I would've been buying mines next week. There's no way I'm paying the price they'll be charging come next Friday.

It wasn't an attempt to look like a Manchester United Uberfan. It was me showing how farcical Hearts' season ticket prices are. Do you think there's only ?100 difference between mid SPL (Where we are) and Top of the EPL? In terms of product available that is.

Hope this clarifies for the hard of reading.

John McClure

Greeting over a tenner? I'm actually not buying because it was bumped up to ?420 within a day. I would've been buying mines next week. There's no way I'm paying the price they'll be charging come next Friday.

It wasn't an attempt to look like a Manchester United Uberfan. It was me showing how farcical Hearts' season ticket prices are. Do you think there's only ?100 difference between mid SPL (Where we are) and Top of the EPL? In terms of product available that is.

Hope this clarifies for the hard of reading.

Why not wait till next week to see what the prices are? Rather than seethe all over the place? They may come down no? Dunno. Or why no just buy game to game? No gonna be any glamout spurs game next season, so your not missing out. plus the season ticket money goes to subsidies the wages of the likes of bombscare, disgrace captain zal. and we dint want that do we? Imagine the uproar if it went to the likes of the stroller or blackie ir beattie?

Or imagine the prices fo come down and you get a same proce or cheaper season ticket, try and tell me you wouldny be :jbsmug:

better still, save your ?400 and invest in sky and man u tv

Hearty Harry

Sorry mate, wouldn't sully myself in the cheap seats. :jbsmug:

Used to be in wheatfield but now in the best part of ground in my opinion where we can stand, give the away managers some stick and have a good crack with Gary loche's dad amongst other friends. Your excuses are getting worse. You have the opportunity to downgrade which will save you more than a tenner but you would rather not go at all.

Nookie Bear

Fans are getting ripped of with 30% plus increases etc and they know we wont have a quality team next year and you wonder why they are moaning?

The systems unfair Hearts will suffer in a similar way Hibs have with people chosing to walk up and pay if the team does well and spend their hard earned elsewhere if we are shite.

I doubt the money Hearts received in ST sales yesterday will cover Obua's wages for the year.

Not our fault we are in this mess and it is not up to us to dig our way out of it.

Some right dicks on this thread.

The club need to understand not everybody has the cash at hand to buy their ST straight away. If people contact the ticket office in 2-3 weeks time and find out their seat has gone up 40-60% from the advertised prices a large number will just give it a miss IMO.

Even if the club break even on last year in terms of revenue is it really worth alienating potentially a few thousand fans?

I'll be really surprised if we punt more than 8k tickets this year.

Some right dicks on this thread.

The club need to understand not everybody has the cash at hand to buy their ST straight away. If people contact the ticket office in 2-3 weeks time and find out their seat has gone up 40-60% from the advertised prices a large number will just give it a miss IMO.

Even if the club break even on last year in terms of revenue is it really worth alienating potentially a few thousand fans?

I'll be really surprised if we punt more than 8k tickets this year.

From a purely commercial point of view if you have sold less ST's and have the same money in the bank then that means you have more money in the account once you sell the available seats on matchdays so it will have achieved exactly what it was meant too.

From a purely commercial point of view if you have sold less ST's and have the same money in the bank then that means you have more money in the account once you sell the available seats on matchdays so it will have achieved exactly what it was meant too.

What happens if the team is shite next year and the folk who don't renew don't come back? It's not just the season ticket money we lose out on, it's the strips, stuff out the club shop, sponsorship money (less people in the stadium = less companies will pay to advertise there) etc.

The club are ripping off the fans who don't have the cash to stump up at short notice, the same demographic of the support who are most likely to think 'you know what? money is tight, work is scarce and I've got kids to feed - I think I'll give the footy a miss this year'.

In this day and age we should be doing everything possible to get as many fans in the ground as we can. I thought the u12's ticket a few years back was a masterstroke. Hopefully these kids will grow up to follow the club for the rest of their lives. I'm afraid this new ticketing policy will be a disaster.

Guest Dipped Flake

my ticket has gone up 110% so, for the first time in 20 years there will be no season ticket for me and my son/daughter. No doubt I'll still go to some games but will pick and choose.

fabienleclerq

I doubt the money Hearts received in ST sales yesterday will cover Obua's wages for the year.

Not our fault we are in this mess and it is not up to us to dig our way out of it.

Im not sure why you quoted me?

Ha ha, Owned.

I do agree though that the whole thing is a bad way to treat the fans. The publicity I saw made it appear that there would be a price reduction. I didnt read the small print.

Guys, there's no point squabbling or scoring points - Hearts have scored an o.g. here and there is no getting away from that fact.

It's the first time this dire easyjet system has been used in the uk for football season tickets - you don't say!!!

Are we to believe all other clubs within the UK are behind the game when it comes to marketing and pricing and that Hearts are trail-blazing on this one?

Or have other clubs looked at it and moved on accordingly, knowing it was a sham - and Hearts are the only twats to have actually implemented it without seemingnly knowing how it works in reality themselves.

Or maybe it's all quite deliberate and avoided an increase in Hearts season-ticket headline - and that's worked out right enough

heartsfc_fan

Adult silver has dropped by ?20 this morning.

So it isn't a con after all then.

my ticket has gone up 110% so, for the first time in 20 years there will be no season ticket for me and my son/daughter. No doubt I'll still go to some games but will pick and choose.

110%?

110%?

Jesus christ. If that's true, even I'm no going to have a laugh.

blink.gif

Archived