Tickets for Semi

the bear 1978

all sold out mate, went on sale last night during half time of the replay sold out, by full time, hearts having a party :woot:

other than that someone said 2nd april

hmfc4life1991

well someone i know phoned the ticket office and they said will not find out until the end of next week, the price,allocation and how many season ticket holders are allowed to get

well someone i know phoned the ticket office and they said will not find out until the end of next week, the price,allocation and how many season ticket holders are allowed to get

Nonsense.

We will know before the end of next week, of that much i'd bet my house on.

Price has already been confirmed by the SFA.

Thanks. As got someone coming over from Canada and want to take them.

Nope unless they have been to every game in the last 30yrs including friendlies they arent invited.

Anyone reckon they will do a policy like if you buy a ticket for the semi then you are guaranteed one for the final(if we get their)

Just got the unfortunate situation that I am going to be out the country the weekend of the Semi's:(

Nope unless they have been to every game in the last 30yrs including friendlies they arent invited.

To Right! Haha

I reckon Season Ticket holders will be given a week, then general sale, or if we get 18,000, it'll be general sale from the off.

Jambof3tornado

I reckon Season Ticket holders will be given a week, then general sale, or if we get 18,000, it'll be general sale from the off.

It won't be a general sale from the off! Us uber fan season ticket holders will get time to buy the best seats leaving the dross for all the glory hunters who couldn't point to tynecastle on a map of gorgie!

I want to go with someone who no longer has a season ticket. Dont want to sit on my own..... Price already been announced.. Hearts said busy weekend with tickets going on sale not just season tickets so maybe this weekend...

Anyone reckon they will do a policy like if you buy a ticket for the semi then you are guaranteed one for the final(if we get their)

Just got the unfortunate situation that I am going to be out the country the weekend of the Semi's:(

Possibly.

I suspect what they might do is if you have a season ticket for this season or next, you will be guaranteed a ticket for the semi and final, if we get there. This might tempt non season ticket holders to by a season ticket for next season, since they go on sale tomorrow.

Possibly.

I suspect what they might do is if you have a season ticket for this season or next, you will be guaranteed a ticket for the semi and final, if we get there. This might tempt non season ticket holders to by a season ticket for next season, since they go on sale tomorrow.

my guess is like many of the other ticket panic's over the last couple of years - any one who really wants a semi final ticket will get one.

my guess is like many of the other ticket panic's over the last couple of years - any one who really wants a semi final ticket will get one.

Fair point. Even the anti Vlad and anti Craig Thomson brigade who said they would never go back may get one.

Hearts will sell based on loyalty points and nothing else. Loyalty points mean the most deserving fans get first dibs.

Jambof3tornado

?15 & ?5 is brilliant for a cup semi.. Well done SFA

Free binoculars to see the match as well!

Free binoculars to see the match as well!

Canny wait. Train from London booked... Will happily sit with a telescope.

Better call Saul

Think I have asked this before somewhere ..but lost it ....will it be one ticket per season ticket holder

Think I have asked this before somewhere ..but lost it ....will it be one ticket per season ticket holder

Nobody knows yet. Hearts will announce once they have decided.

?23 is a bargain too though!

It's ?20 to go and watch first division football at most grounds these days.

firrhill jambo

Where does everyone one go to stand and sing at hampden as don't fancy sitting down in a semi against sellick

Where does everyone one go to stand and sing at hampden as don't fancy sitting down in a semi against sellick

Find out where the fridgey/brauhaus bus will mostly be congregated.

:woot:

Hearts of Vladland

Don't understand why people think it should be done by who has a season ticket, surely the fact we have a loyalty points scheme in place would make a lot more sense giving some fans might not buy a season ticket but go to all the home games and most of the away.

ToadKiller Dog

ST holders will have plenty loyalty points to get a ticket as will those who go to loads of home games as you get a point for each home game so if they go by loyalty points and one ticket each then there will be plenty for ST holders and regular attendees .

No real need for regular or semi regular attendees to worry if they use loyalty points

Don't understand why people think it should be done by who has a season ticket, surely the fact we have a loyalty points scheme in place would make a lot more sense giving some fans might not buy a season ticket but go to all the home games and most of the away.

It's how the club sells season tickets... First dibs on cup and European games. It's one of the reasons I buy each year so when games like this come up I'm garenteed to be there

I checked my loyalty points last night. The last ones I have are from a Hibs match in 2010/2011 season. I've been to a lot of matches since then!

Archived